ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

It is almost comical watching these 2 racist clowns trying to defend 3 more racist cowards and then they wonder why folks think America is still racist.
Even funnier is why they scratch their heads over why the vast majority of blacks don't vote Republican.

at least I know what happened and didnt claim it to be in the middle of no where when it happened in a crowded neighborhood,,
Since you claim the redneck trio posed no threat…maybe you only think you know what happened.

(that doesn’t look like a crowded neighborhood to me….)

Oh…so..if a black man being pursued by tbere white men, one of whom emerges from a truck WITH a shotgun, he shouldn’t be concerned for his safety.
of course he should and why he should have ran any direction but right at them,,

of course he knew they wanted to talk so he could have just stopped and stood there

Because they are ignorant to who you are and they think you view them differently than you do Black Americans, but don't worry you educate them pretty quickly when they get here. Especially when they have to deal with racist, redneck trailer trash like you.
bwaaaaaaaaaaa I have known a few real Africans....they are always very polite, cheerful, respectful and very witty.

No chip on their shoulder and willing to work hard to become successful.

Since you claim the redneck trio posed no threat…maybe you only think you know what happened.

(that doesn’t look like a crowded neighborhood to me….)
what do you call a street with houses lining both sides for blocks???

sure the fuck isnt the middle of no where,,

and faun even said the house were so close together he couldnt get through them,,

of course he should and why he should have ran any direction but right at them,,

of course he knew they wanted to talk so he could have just stopped and stood there
Again. Two choices. Run away and risk being shot in the back or run towards them and attempt to disarm the one with the gun.

They SAID they “wanted to talk to him”…..their behavior was not in line with their words.

what do you call a street with houses lining both sides for blocks???

sure the fuck isnt the middle of no where,,

and faun even said the house were so close together he couldnt get through them,,
Didn’t look that way in the photo. What Faun said that I read was private property in both sides.

Again. Two choices. Run away and risk being shot in the back or run towards them and attempt to disarm the one with the gun.

They SAID they “wanted to talk to him”…..their behavior was not in line with their words.
Nonsense......all they did was pull up beside him and tell him they needed to talk to him....he just kept on jogging.

how so?? they didnt pull out the gun until the last minute of the event,,

he had no reason to think he would be shot in the back,, youre just saying that to cover for your ignorance,,

LOLOL

Yeah, no one treats blacks better than whites in the Confederate states.
icon_rolleyes.gif
That is true....why dont you visit someday and bring your black boyfriend wid ya...you will have a great time.

Forum List

Back