Air planes Swedens Air Force will to ??

air planes types ??!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Maybe I know 2017 plannes with 24 air craft by attack planes. 10 plan x 2 divisions plus 4 plan in Gotland. Maybe this I know. I will Tejas II from India or Jas c/d how this day strenght by 65 air craft. 25 or 30 pieces in NATO reserve.

I will Tejas II or new Gripens.

I suspect that there might be a language issue.

Because that really doesn't make any sense in English.

The poster is asking for comparisons between attack fighters is what it might be. The Grippen is an attack fighter produced in Sweden. The SU-30 is Russian and the Tejas II is made in India.

The poster is asking for comparisons between attack fighters is what it might be. The Grippen is an attack fighter produced in Sweden. The SU-30 is Russian and the Tejas II is made in India.
Tejas ll is India?.....i thought it was an album by ZZ Tops ....

If they want the best airframe, they should go with the SU-30 from Russia. It's a pretty formidable aircraft.

I don't think this is an issue. Sweden always uses Saab-built fighters. They'll buy foreign transports and helicopters, but their fighters are home-built, so they'll be getting updated Saab JAS 39E Gripen fighters. Supports the home industry, and it makes maintenance much easier to have one kind of aircraft, especially if it's a low-maintenance fighter like the Gripen.

Gripen does the job for Sweden. Being single-engine, it can't carry a big bomb load, but the aircraft are for defense of Sweden, not power projection.

Maybe they like ZZ Top in India and named their best attack fighter to honor them???

su-30 is much more older. How the plane contructed in 1990 could compete with up-to-date machines ("new" gripen and Tejas II (2013))?

And after all, Sweden would not like to depend on ambiguous political situation between NATO and Russia.

Maybe Jas c/d after 2017 in smaller strenght that's today situation.

65 pieces it are today.

One plane of c/d over my citizen. From Ronneby flottiljs.

Tejas or LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) are fighter aircraft built by India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. It was in news recently for pulling 8G which is awesome for a light aircraft like Tejas.

Here are a few videos of Tejas:

Tejas or LCA (Light Combat Aircraft) are fighter aircraft built by India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. It was in news recently for pulling 8G which is awesome for a light aircraft like Tejas.

Here are a few videos of Tejas:

it was a joke Vikrant.....

Forum List

Back