Air your issues, be heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriella84 said:
I was on an ezboard forum once where social status was decided by how many posts you had. Members would regularly berate those with a low number of posts. They would also make posts to announce they had achieved a certain number of posts (like 10,000 or so), at which time everyone was pretty much required to congratulate their achievement.
Once, an ezboard glitch wiped out everyone's post count. The board owner wanted to start over rather than go back and research every member's post count. But she did so after almost 100 old timers threatened to quit.

The moral of the story is: Let people keep their rep counts. It is only important to those who feel it is important. Others can ignore the whole thing.

right on girlfriend...you go....listen to gabby....she is brill

well she is right....

dilloduck said:
LOL np I'll give you all points you want--they are worthless--I'd rather not bother Jim right now--too bad you can't deal with this one on a one-to-one basis with me.

I already suggested losing the rep points as a means to gain rep POWER (which is what some people REALLY flip out about).

You're awfully hung up on bringing them up at every given opportunity, for someone that doesn't care about them.

Are you psycho?

dilloduck said:
stop begging woman--you'll have to earn your dings like everyone else ! :banana:

come on dillo ding her.....break out of your stodgy mode give her positve rep.....don't fall in lock step with the rest of the christian right posters her....be free.....i gave gabby positve rep.....don't die on your knees live on your feet

Shattered said:
You're awfully hung up on bringing them up at every given opportunity, for someone that doesn't care about them.

Are you psycho?

No-- I'm still a backwater freak of nature like you called me the first time. :dance:

points schmoints---I just think mods need to be a little moderate in their postings since they get special protection and all..

That's "Backwoods freak of nature".. and I've just decided that it's entirely possible that YOU are Gabby, since SHE has also chosen to use something I said to her as a tagline - juuuuuuust like you.....

Shattered said:
That's "Backwoods freak of nature".. and I've just decided that it's entirely possible that YOU are Gabby, since SHE has also chosen to use something I said to her as a tagline - juuuuuuust like you.....
well that dam copycat :finger:

Well, what do you have to say for yourself, Dillo? Are you Gabby?

manu1959 said:
come on dillo ding her.....break out of your stodgy mode give her positve rep.....don't fall in lock step with the rest of the christian right posters her....be free.....i gave gabby positve rep.....don't die on your knees live on your feet

hmmmm postitive--negative--this is a tough call dude! Cool thing is that she can't retaliate. That's why I suggested EVERYONE get 1 power point. Dinging a neg just , just--isn't sporting. you know what I mean?

dilloduck said:
hmmmm postitive--negative--this is a tough call dude! Cool thing is that she can't retaliate. That's why I suggested EVERYONE get 1 power point. Dinging a neg just , just--isn't sporting. you know what I mean?

nah i am talking be gabby's friend give her psoitve points....build up her rep....give her power...lest see what she will do with it....will it corrupt her or will she stay pure

<i>**drums nails**</i>

Still waiting, Dillo.. Are you Gabby? Can you prove you're not?

manu1959 said:
how much rep and power do i get if i send jim money.....like what would:

100 buy me?

500?

1000?

No rep, and no power. But he does send you a "thank you" message. :)

manu1959 said:
damn....ok how much to buy the whole thing?

seriously you sent him money?

When I first created my account.. About due to again.

I could easily be Shattered! Look at her avatar!

Well, except for my hair is not red. And I don't have boobs. Nor am I that cute or curvaceous.
But it could still be me!!

PM to Dillo:
Are we still meeting at Emo's on Saturday night?

MtnBiker said:
There have been several members do so. The costs involved with the board are numerous. Some poeple have been gracious and generious enough to help out.

cool ... i love this place.... how much should i send

Gabriella84 said:

Well, except for my hair is not red. And I don't have boobs. Nor am I that cute or curvaceous.

PM to Dillo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*note* edited by moderator (MtnBiker), no need to scroll just to read the word no.

Gabriella84 said:

PM to Dillo:

Lucky for me, I DO have red hair, and I AM that cute and curvaceous.. Good of you to notice I'm actually female this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back