Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

The states are lashing back at the USSC decision. Eventually they will nullify this, alng with other federal laws. Obama has pushed us to the brink of Civil War.
Not gonna happen.
Already is.
Gov Abbot in TX signed legislation protecting state workers who refuse to issue same sex marriage certificates. Alabama is ceasing to issue marriage licenses. One county in TN has stopped issuing them.
And this is merely 2 days after the USSC decision. Six months from now it will be much worse when legislatures have a chance to pass laws about this.

So if a woman is a vegetarian she can refuse to issue you a hunting license? Wow. This is great.

PS: Nothing is getting nullified...the South will just have to get taught a lesson...again.

So if a woman is a vegetarian she can refuse to issue you a hunting license? Wow. This is great.

PS: Nothing is getting nullified...the South will just have to get taught a lesson...again.

No, please, let them go. If Texas wants to secede, don't hold them back. It's already a virtual wasteland as it is.

Already is.
Gov Abbot in TX signed legislation protecting state workers who refuse to issue same sex marriage certificates. Alabama is ceasing to issue marriage licenses. One county in TN has stopped issuing them.
And this is merely 2 days after the USSC decision. Six months from now it will be much worse when legislatures have a chance to pass laws about this.

This is how Rabbi has spent his time since Friday's announcement....

Nile_at_Flood.png

Rabbi has been more like this....

temper-tantrum-o_zpsd6b7c96b.gif

The states are lashing back at the USSC decision. Eventually they will nullify this, alng with other federal laws. Obama has pushed us to the brink of Civil War.
Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Maybe we can send in Federal Troops to marry people

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

It may come to that. Each incremental victory is just so satisfying. Doesn't this remind you a lot of Nixon and Watergate? The guy was obviously a crook, obviously dirty, and obviously obstructing justice at every turn.

I mean, if in one sense it's sad. They know they are wrong, hateful bigots trying to use the Bible instead of the Constitution when it no longer suits them. So they first fight, then try to take their ball and go home which isn't going to work. Next they'll be chaining themselves to the rubber stamp the clerk uses. I wouldn't be surprised if a few try to set themselves on fire or burn down the court houses. When the fall ultimately comes...there is nothing but satisfaction for the victors.

It's easy to see why they hate history so much; they are beguiled by the topic they are repeating.

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

It may come to that. Each incremental victory is just so satisfying. Doesn't this remind you a lot of Nixon and Watergate? The guy was obviously a crook, obviously dirty, and obviously obstructing justice at every turn.

I mean, if in one sense it's sad. They know they are wrong, hateful bigots trying to use the Bible instead of the Constitution when it no longer suits them. So they first fight, then try to take their ball and go home which isn't going to work. Next they'll be chaining themselves to the rubber stamp the clerk uses. I wouldn't be surprised if a few try to set themselves on fire or burn down the court houses. When the fall ultimately comes...there is nothing but satisfaction for the victors.

It's easy to see why they hate history so much; they are beguiled by the topic they are repeating.

Actually it reminds me of Brown vs Board of Education where southern despots thought they could just ignore the Supreme Court

US_Marshals_with_Young_Ruby_Bridges_on_School_Steps.jpg

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Actually it reminds me of Brown vs Board of Education where southern despots thought they could just ignore the Supreme Court

I suppose. My thought was along the lines of the number of obstacles, barriers, and, all the while, the public sees the desperate acts of self-survival playing out.

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Your posts remind me of this Brown:
11971498111217377622nicubunu_Feces.svg.med.png

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Please try it.
It is of course illegal based on Posse Comitatus, not that you know what that is.

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Please try it.
It is of course illegal based on Posse Comitatus, not that you know what that is.

Good god

Rabbi playing Cliven Bundy again

Already is.

Your posts remind me of this Brown:
11971498111217377622nicubunu_Feces.svg.med.png

As usual, the focal point of Rabbi's position is the very shit he has for brains.

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Please try it.

Good god

Wow, twice in like 10 minutes. Just when I think no one could post something as stupid as your last comment you suprise me with your next comment.

I say send in federal troops just to piss the inbreds off. They hate being reminded of that ass whooping they took during the civil war. They would change their minds with a quickness. :laugh:

I say send in federal troops just to piss the inbreds off. They hate being reminded of that ass whooping they took during the civil war. They would change their minds with a quickness. :laugh:

I'm for it

Send in Army Chaplains to marry people in those areas

That will show them rednecks

Already is.

Please try it.

Good god

Wow, twice in like 10 minutes. Just when I think no one could post something as stupid as your last comment you suprise me with your next comment.

I can just see Rabbi recruiting Cliven Bundy to drive off them Feds in areas resisting same sex marriage

I can also see Sean Hannity cheering all the way

I'm for it

Send in Army Chaplains to marry people in those areas

That will show them rednecks
You just arent the sharpest tool in the chandelier, Nutjobber. What license would the Army chaplains then give the couple?

Please try it.

Good god

I can just see Rabbi recruiting Cliven Bundy to drive off them Feds in areas resisting same sex marriage

I can see your head in a clogged toilet flushing furiously.

Not gonna happen.
Already is.

Vegetarians are not mentioned in the Constitution nor a protected class, they also choose to be vegetarians. Stupid, stupid analogy

Please try it.

Good god

I can see your head in a clogged toilet flushing furiously.

You can't make this shit up

You were the one invoking " Posse Comitatus" to drive off the feds

Hey...you just try to marry them fags Mr G Man
I gots my gun right here

Forum List

Back