Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

At least one county in Tennessee has also stopped issuing marriage licenses. Some reps are working on a nullification law. The feds cannot force anyone to issue a marriage license.

First Alabama, then Tennesee!! Hoo Rah!

I'm glad i saved my Confederate flag.
Me too. At least when you fly it everyone can be certain you are a loser since you are flying the loser flag. :laugh:

The homophobes are losing their collective minds. This is too funny! :laugh:

and black homos in Alabama are marching in droves to get married....
Life must be tough for you with that occurring then right?

So you did notice the great racial diversity in all the homo marriage celebrations.
I only noticed that you seem to be intimidated by gay men getting married. Are you afraid you will be tempted to come out of the closet? I assure you no cares about you being gay. Its ok.

Projecting isn't going to work. I find the thought of having sex with another man totally repugnant and against nature.

So you did notice the great racial diversity in all the homo marriage celebrations.
I only noticed that you seem to be intimidated by gay men getting married. Are you afraid you will be tempted to come out of the closet? I assure you no cares about you being gay. Its ok.

Projecting isn't going to work. I find the thought of having sex with another man totally repugnant and against nature.
Sure you do. :itsok:

Thats why you are so afraid of gay men. You must have a secret interest and longing for gay sex. I'm straight and could care less what two dudes do to each other as long as I am not forced to participate.

At least one county in Tennessee has also stopped issuing marriage licenses. Some reps are working on a nullification law. The feds cannot force anyone to issue a marriage license.

Me too. At least when you fly it everyone can be certain you are a loser since you are flying the loser flag. :laugh:

The simple fact is, I'll fly whatever flag I wish over my own property, and there's nothing you can do about it. Not one thing.

I'll also own as many guns as I want, and as much ammunition as I want to. And again, you're impotent. There's nothing you can do about.

So I suggest you go curl up in your closet in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.:funnyface:

The simple fact is, I'll fly whatever flag I wish over my own property, and there's nothing you can do about it. Not one thing.

I'll also own as many guns as I want, and as much ammunition as I want to. And again, you're impotent. There's nothing you can do about.

So I suggest you go curl up in your closet in a fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry yourself to sleep.:funnyface:
I allow you to fly any flag you wish on your own property. I could care less what you hill billies fly as long as its on your property and not state property.

I own a lot of guns myself but I am not afraid to venture out of the house without one. Youre a pussy and thats ok. Just know I know.

Why would I curl up in the fetal position? Its much more fun to laugh at you ignorant hill billies with your loser flags.
laugh.gif

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Apparently the law says they MAY issue marriage licenses, not that they must.

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

Great idea...

Simply stop issuing Marriage Licenses all together... Let the Church which marries people issue the document which designates them as married and only recognize those people as married.

LOVE IT!

Well marriage is after all, defined as a holy bond between one man and one woman. There is no Biblical church that I know of, that could honestly say it's adhering to God's word by attempting to marry a same-sex couple.

Any so-called "church" that sanctioned that, would be defying God.

Marriage was a civil institution before it was a Christian institution.

I allow you to fly any flag you wish on your own property. I could care less what you hill billies do.

I own a lot of guns myself but I am not afraid to venture out of the house without one. Youre a pussy and thats ok. Just know I know.

Why would I curl up in the fetal position? Its much more fun to laugh at you ignorant hill billies with your loser flags.
laugh.gif

We have a regular badass here, LOL Liberals like yourself shouldn't own guns. They only end up committing mass shootings, political assassinations, or most of the time, just accidentally shooting their own dicks off.

I allow you to fly any flag you wish on your own property. I could care less what you hill billies do.

laugh.gif

Liberals shouldn't own guns. They only end up committing mass shootings, political assassinations, or most of the time, just accidentally shooting their own dicks off.
Too bad. I own guns. Not too much you can do about it. Like I said before...I just dont need to carry them on my person when I leave my house. Youre a pussy but its ok. :itsok:

I see the posers are out in force tonight.

So don't fuck another guy, no one but your kind cares.

I think the entire south should stop issuing marriage certificates. Yep, just let them do it, I'm sure it will work out.

So don't fuck another guy, no one but your kind cares.
Thats his problem. Secretly he wants to do just that. Thats the only thing I can see that would explain the homophobic nature of his posts. He seems to be jealous of gay men.

laugh.gif

Liberals shouldn't own guns. They only end up committing mass shootings, political assassinations, or most of the time, just accidentally shooting their own dicks off.
Too bad. I own guns. Not too much you can do about it. Like I said before...I just dont need to carry them on my person when I leave my house. Youre a pussy but its ok. :itsok:

Yea, how many times have I heard that BS line? It's not that you "don't need" to carry a weapon, it's that you're not qualified. Conceal carry requires training and background, neither of which you probably have.

Could you even pass a criminal background check? You're probably a pothead too, so good luck getting a permit.

Gawd, you libtards crack me up.

Wait till the first military couple in Alabama finds out they have to be married for spousal benefits to kick in, and Alabama won't give them a marriage license.

I was married in the Military and we never filed for marriage benefits. They weren't worth the hassle of filing out the paperwork.

My wife worked making considerably more money than I did even considering the Marriage benefits, so it was a non starter.

But how cool is it that the primary concern for the Left is GOVERNMENT MONEY!

See what I mean? The posers are out in force.

laugh.gif

Yea, how many times have I heard that BS line? It's not that you "don't need" to carry a weapon, it's that you're not qualified. Conceal carry requires training and background, neither of which you probably have.

Could you even pass a criminal background check? You're probably a pothead too, so good luck getting a permit.

Gawd, you libtards crack me up.
US Army vet fool. Of course I'm qualified. I'm just not a pussy like you.
laugh.gif

I think the entire south should stop issuing marriage certificates. Yep, just let them do it, I'm sure it will work out.
This dumb ass thinks we are serious............

lol

:lmao::lmao:

I don't really care what you think. I'm responding to the articles posted about specific counties. I wish them the best of luck in their failure.
922943.jpg

I'm quite happy with the way this has worked out. Watching what happens to any localities that stop issuing marriage certs will be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.

This dumb ass thinks we are serious............

lol

:lmao::lmao:

I don't really care what you think. I'm responding to the articles posted about specific counties. I wish them the best of luck in their failure.
922943.jpg

I'm quite happy with the way this has worked out. Watching what happens to any localities that stop issuing marriage certs will be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.
He is projecting the rage he feels inside. Its a juvenile tactic but it fools the inbreds of the world.

Forum List

Back