Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

Life must be tough for you with that occurring then right?

So you did notice the great racial diversity in all the homo marriage celebrations.
I only noticed that you seem to be intimidated by gay men getting married. Are you afraid you will be tempted to come out of the closet? I assure you no cares about you being gay. Its ok.

Projecting isn't going to work. I find the thought of having sex with another man totally repugnant and against nature.
So don't fuck another guy, no one but your kind cares.
Thats his problem. Secretly he wants to do just that. Thats the only thing I can see that would explain the homophobic nature of his posts. He seems to be jealous of gay men.

You must have slept through Alinsky's Rules for Radicals 101 class. Projecting your own pathetic sexually-dysfunctional life on me isn't going to win your weak argument.

I find liberals disgusting too. Does that mean I'm a closet liberal? Or wait, how about this: I find Radical Islamics disgusting too, so I'm a closet Muslim?

Gawd, you leftards are a weak-minded bunch of pussies. :funnyface:

I think the entire south should stop issuing marriage certificates. Yep, just let them do it, I'm sure it will work out.
This dumb ass thinks we are serious............

lol

:lmao::lmao:

I don't really care what you think. I'm responding to the articles posted about specific counties. I wish them the best of luck in their failure.
922943.jpg

I'm quite happy with the way this has worked out. Watching what happens to any localities that stop issuing marriage certs will be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.
He is projecting the rage he feels inside. Its a juvenile tactic but it fools the inbreds of the world.

Amazing how they don't pick up on their own obviousness.

So you did notice the great racial diversity in all the homo marriage celebrations.
I only noticed that you seem to be intimidated by gay men getting married. Are you afraid you will be tempted to come out of the closet? I assure you no cares about you being gay. Its ok.

Projecting isn't going to work. I find the thought of having sex with another man totally repugnant and against nature.
Thats his problem. Secretly he wants to do just that. Thats the only thing I can see that would explain the homophobic nature of his posts. He seems to be jealous of gay men.

You must have slept through Alinsky's Rules for Radicals 101 class. Projecting your own pathetic sexually-dysfunctional life on me isn't going to win your weak argument.

I find liberals disgusting too. Does that mean I'm a closet liberal? Or wait, how about this: I find Radical Islamics disgusting too, so I'm a closet Muslim?

Youre trying too hard to convince me you are not gay. I dont believe you. Dont worry. I really dont care if you are gay. Its none of my business. :itsok:

You're putting up quite the protest. Don't worry, your avatar totally doesn't look like it came from your closet.

Some local judge in Pike County decided to major butthurt about of gay marriage. He'll get over it and the county will likely start marrying folks again soon.

You're putting up quite the protest. Don't worry, your avatar totally doesn't look like it came from your closet.

Enough fun throwing snakes in the monkey cage for now. The ol' lady's made me a BLT so I'm outta here.

Fuck Obama with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. :fu:

Enough fun throwing snakes in the monkey cage for now. The ol' lady's made me a BLT so I'm outta here.

There you go again wanting to have sex with another man.
laugh.gif

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Apparently the law says they MAY issue marriage licenses, not that they must.

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

Great idea...

Simply stop issuing Marriage Licenses all together... Let the Church which marries people issue the document which designates them as married and only recognize those people as married.

LOVE IT!
Actually, that would not make them married in the eyes of the federal government, same sex or opposite sex. Without a legal contract, no one is federally married and can claim certain benefits. The judges who want to be horse's butts will lose that money to other counties and eventually lose elections.

I'm sure she has, bucky. :wink_2:

The imagery...totally not gay on your part.

Wow.. you are really scared gays are going to start hitting on you now. You're either damn good looking or damn stupid.

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

Great idea...

Simply stop issuing Marriage Licenses all together... Let the Church which marries people issue the document which designates them as married and only recognize those people as married.

LOVE IT!
Actually, that would not make them married in the eyes of the federal government, same sex or opposite sex. Without a legal contract, no one is federally married and can claim certain benefits. The judges who want to be horse's butts will lose that money to other counties and eventually lose elections.
The money a county makes from marriages licenses is either miniscule or a loss. As far as losing elections goes, this defiance is likely supported by the public so these officials are guaranteed jobs for a long time to come.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!
The money a county makes from marriages licenses is either miniscule or a loss. As far as losing elections goes, this defiance is likely supported by the public so these officials are guaranteed jobs for a long time to come.

Let's sit back and find out.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!
Not so. Alabama is a common law state. A man and a woman can get married in a church without benefit of a license. Hold themselves out as being married and to all intents and purposes they are married, even for federal purposes.

SCOTUS gave gays marriage licenses, not common law.

Way to go Alabama. Very nicely done.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!
Do you realize how many courthouse weddings take place among the poor? The poor make up large portion of the 99% fighting for table scraps. Billybob will not be happy, nor his sweetheart Ethelmay.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

If there have bee no marriage licenses issued for four months, no one misses them.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

If there have bee no marriage licenses issued for four months, no one misses them.

Yeah....that's how it's going to go down. Let's just hope wannabe married people don't die or end up in the hospital or want to file a joint tax return for starters.

What are your thoughts on premarital sex?

Well...that IS equal. I wonder how the straights wanting to get married feel about this.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!
Do you realize how many courthouse weddings take place among the poor? The poor make up large portion of the 99% fighting for table scraps. Billybob will not be happy, nor his sweetheart Ethelmay.
They can get married in their living room. Or, according to Alabama law, just invite a few friends over for bbq.

Well...that IS equal. I wonder how the straights wanting to get married feel about this.
So far, no problems.

Forum List

Back