Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
I’ve read report after report of more voters at towns than residents, Of buses of voters from out of state. And the huge push to register felons and get them to the polls. The DemocRATs and Soros-funded groups went all out to defeat Moore.

But, he still hasn’t conceded.

Decision came after an interview with a man who said “we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote.”

Whole interview @ Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

@ Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

Now, if these were normal times, it would not matter. However, the probability that there was significant voter fraud involved in creating that 20,634-vote lead for Jones may - MAY - turn out to be relevant here. Or it may not. But the point is, Moore has not conceded and the Secretary of State has not certified the election, and this may be for a good reason.

From Vox Popoli: Alabama: It's not technically over

Is this the same dood who tried to alibi for Roy Moore with the "it's biblical" song and dance?

Wait wait don't tell me --- "three million biblical illegal Mississippians voted" right?

There is no fraud, just sore losers.

Secretary of State launches investigation into voter fraud concerns in Senate special election

The Secretary of State's Office also said voter fraud would be unlikely because every voter is required to show a government photo identification card before casting a vote.

"We have one of the most stringent voting laws in the nation," said Merrill.

So because this dickhead had his interview go viral this is going to cost Alamaba money, money,money. I doubt there is a tad of truth to this since they have been asking that man to come forward and up until he has not. Wonder how much he was paid my moore?

For all we know.we may have voter fraud. Hope they check for dead and fake people. Democrats always create fake people when they know they are about to lose

Secretary of State launches investigation into voter fraud concerns in Senate special election

The Secretary of State's Office also said voter fraud would be unlikely because every voter is required to show a government photo identification card before casting a vote.

"We have one of the most stringent voting laws in the nation," said Merrill.

So because this dickhead had his interview go viral this is going to cost Alamaba money, money,money. I doubt there is a tad of truth to this since they have been asking that man to come forward and up until he has not. Wonder how much he was paid my moore?

This is on the Sec of State, trying to use some anonymous TV interview as if it were "evidence" of something, just so he can drag out the election he doesn't want to certify. If everything had to stop just because somebody made a questionable comment or a questionable message board post, nothing would ever get done about anything. That's apparently what the SofS is going for.

and how do we know that maybe many of them voted twice,,,Jackson is a very common last name!

Lol! Alabama has strict voter ID laws and gop controlled redistricting . Oh, and the gop controller all aspects of the gov .

Now you’d have us believe the vote was a fraud ???

Of course, Republicans will now not even accept the results of elections. Like Putin, Kim Jong UnStable, Saddam Insein and Lying Trump. They'll claim to find 'just enough' votes to have accused pedophile Roy Moore win.

Make no mistake, conservatives are no longer Americans. Their only country and only god now is the Republican Politburo.

Lol! Alabama has strict voter ID laws and gop controlled redistricting . Oh, and the gop controller all aspects of the gov .

Now you’d have us believe the vote was a fraud ???
Remember, these inbreds immediately blamed the darkies for the loss, their mortal enemy getting bused in from out of state :laugh:

My ancestral village is in AL about 2 miles from lake Martin near the city limits line of Dadeville and Jackson's Gap. There has never been an honest ballot count in the history of Jefferson county that I am aware of. Who did the stuffing is not necessarily known statewide but think Chicago or Pittsburgh with pecan and peach trees and you will get the idea.

My ancestral village is in AL about 2 miles from lake Martin near the city limits line of Dadeville and Jackson's Gap. There has never been an honest ballot count in the history of Jefferson county that I am aware of. Who did the stuffing is not necessarily known statewide but think Chicago or Pittsburgh with pecan and peach trees and you will get the idea.
Well then, I think we can all agree, at least, that it's a good thing the bean counters aren't supporters of pedophilia

Says the sore loser who lost the White House.
Now that sore loser claims Trump stole the election and Russia helped him hack the damned thing.

Sore losers.

I have said since day one that Russia did not steal the election and that Trump had not colluded with them to win it and these investigations are a waste of time.

Try again, sore loserman

Reminds me of the 2016 election. They're still sore

got about 10 reps today and I can't get on your profile to say thank you. Merry Christmas. A granddaughter of my aunt Thelma who lives in the Birmingham suburbs contacted me recently through 23 and me and she gave no indication of Birmingham going honest.

Reminds me of the 2016 election. They're still sore

got about 10 reps today and I can't get on your profile to say thank you. Merry Christmas. A granddaughter of my aunt Thelma who lives in the Birmingham suburbs contacted me recently through 23 and me and she gave no indication of Birmingham going honest.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

I enjoy your posts, keep up the great work.

Says the sore loser who lost the White House.
Now that sore loser claims Trump stole the election and Russia helped him hack the damned thing.

Sore losers.

I have said since day one that Russia did not steal the election and that Trump had not colluded with them to win it and these investigations are a waste of time.

Try again, sore loserman

But you are wrong about this one if Birmingham didn't have blatant fraud this election it would have been news even in Vegas.

Aren't there about 20000 sasquatch living in Alabama?

No but it wouldn't surprise me if 20K sasquatch were bussed into Birmingham to vote 10 times each. Seriously just google Voter Fraud in Birmingham AL. Sometimes the GOTV teams all manage to avoid arrest and often the criminal does not do time if he signs a consent decree but it is a rare election year that there is not some blatant case of absentee votes by the senile or dead. Or in this case a bussed in GOTV worker de facto confessed on camera to being hired to commit voter fraud. "Get as many votes as possible" is how he described it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back