Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

I have said since day one that Russia did not steal the election and that Trump had not colluded with them to win it and these investigations are a waste of time.

Try again, sore loserman
I had no horse in the race....
I didn't like Roy Moore.

Asshole.

But it is a bit strange that Democrats wanted to destroy all of the records of the election as soon as Jones was declared the winner.....why would they want to do that?

But it is a bit strange that you provide zero link for this. Why would you want to avoid that?
Nobody asked for a link.
So much for your accusations that I avoided it. I wonder why you feel you have to lie so much Pogo.

Here's a link.
Update: State Supreme Court stays order directing Alabama not to destroy voting records

It was at one time all over the place but instead it's being buried by stories about how great it was that Jones won.

Now, to answer any questions.....because the scumbags that somehow got put in charge of elections in Alabama felt they had the right to destroy all of the digital evidence immediately after the election, a judge had to issue an order to prevent it till an investigation could be completed.
I'm sure you'll find something wrong with my belief that you should keep all records of an election for a set time till everyone is satisfied it was properly conducted.
This issue still isn't resolved. All evidence of an election should be maintained for at least 6 months to a year, giving everyone time to do recounts and check for accuracy and fraud.
Democrats don't believe in that sort of thing.....probably because they don't want anyone finding out how they cheated. That would make it more difficult for them to win in the future.

Your twisted understanding of things is truly astounding. Democrats had nothing to do with wanting the scans of ballots destroyed. They had nothing to do with the decision.

Additionally, the PAPER ballots are not destroyed. In a recount situation, they would recount the actual, physical, paper.
I guess you have problems with English comprehension.

I don't, actually. You blame Democrats when you stub your fucking toe. Republicans wanted the images destroyed. Republicans control the elections processes in Alabama. It was ALL republicans.

Voters Are Left in the Dark By Alabama’s Election System - WhoWhatWhy

Republicans don't want fair, honest, open elections.

I didn't like Roy Moore.

Asshole.

But it is a bit strange that Democrats wanted to destroy all of the records of the election as soon as Jones was declared the winner.....why would they want to do that?

But it is a bit strange that you provide zero link for this. Why would you want to avoid that?
Nobody asked for a link.
So much for your accusations that I avoided it. I wonder why you feel you have to lie so much Pogo.

Here's a link.
Update: State Supreme Court stays order directing Alabama not to destroy voting records

It was at one time all over the place but instead it's being buried by stories about how great it was that Jones won.

Now, to answer any questions.....because the scumbags that somehow got put in charge of elections in Alabama felt they had the right to destroy all of the digital evidence immediately after the election, a judge had to issue an order to prevent it till an investigation could be completed.
I'm sure you'll find something wrong with my belief that you should keep all records of an election for a set time till everyone is satisfied it was properly conducted.
This issue still isn't resolved. All evidence of an election should be maintained for at least 6 months to a year, giving everyone time to do recounts and check for accuracy and fraud.
Democrats don't believe in that sort of thing.....probably because they don't want anyone finding out how they cheated. That would make it more difficult for them to win in the future.

Your twisted understanding of things is truly astounding. Democrats had nothing to do with wanting the scans of ballots destroyed. They had nothing to do with the decision.

Additionally, the PAPER ballots are not destroyed. In a recount situation, they would recount the actual, physical, paper.

I don't, actually. You blame Democrats when you stub your fucking toe. Republicans wanted the images destroyed. Republicans control the elections processes in Alabama. It was ALL republicans.

Voters Are Left in the Dark By Alabama’s Election S
I didn't like Roy Moore.

Asshole.

Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.
[URL='http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/judge_orders_alabama_not_to_de.html']Update: State Supreme Court stays order directing Alabama not to destroy voting records

ystem - WhoWhatWhy[/URL]

Lol.
The current Secretary of State, John Merrill, calls himself a Republican, but in fact ran for office and lost as a Democrat.
So he switched parties and eventually won.

He is behind the attempt to destroy all of the digital evidence. If you did a little research you'd know this.

John Merrill (politician) - Wikipedia

I’ve read report after report of more voters at towns than residents, Of buses of voters from out of state. And the huge push to register felons and get them to the polls. The DemocRATs and Soros-funded groups went all out to defeat Moore.

But, he still hasn’t conceded.

Decision came after an interview with a man who said “we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote.”

Whole interview @ Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

@ Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

Now, if these were normal times, it would not matter. However, the probability that there was significant voter fraud involved in creating that 20,634-vote lead for Jones may - MAY - turn out to be relevant here. Or it may not. But the point is, Moore has not conceded and the Secretary of State has not certified the election, and this may be for a good reason.

From Vox Popoli: Alabama: It's not technically over

They are mad because black votes accidentally got counted.

I’ve read report after report of more voters at towns than residents, Of buses of voters from out of state. And the huge push to register felons and get them to the polls. The DemocRATs and Soros-funded groups went all out to defeat Moore.

But, he still hasn’t conceded.

Decision came after an interview with a man who said “we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship, and all of us pitched in to vote.”

Whole interview @ Alabama Secretary of State Launches Voter Fraud Investigation in Senate Special Election

Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

@ Roy Moore hasn’t conceded and is still fundraising a week after the election that he lost

Now, if these were normal times, it would not matter. However, the probability that there was significant voter fraud involved in creating that 20,634-vote lead for Jones may - MAY - turn out to be relevant here. Or it may not. But the point is, Moore has not conceded and the Secretary of State has not certified the election, and this may be for a good reason.

From Vox Popoli: Alabama: It's not technically over

From your own article:

“We don’t have any evidence of people doing that, our numbers do not indicate that has happened, but when you have someone actually recorded on television saying that they voted, and that’s what he said, then we’ve got to get to the bottom of that,” said Merrill.

The Secretary of State’s Office also said voter fraud would be unlikely because every voter is required to show a government photo identification card before casting a vote.

“We have one of the most stringent voting laws in the nation,” said Merrill.

These laws must not be that "stringent" if all it takes to suspend the certification is some random bystander claiming to have come in from somewhere else and voted. That doesn't exactly reflect an iota of confidence in one's own laws.

This guy is trying to have it both ways --- if the laws are as "stringent" as he claims he can dismiss some random wag. If he can't do that, then they're not "stringent". It's either one, or it's the other. Can't be both.

Lol! Alabama has strict voter ID laws and gop controlled redistricting . Oh, and the gop controller all aspects of the gov .

Now you’d have us believe the vote was a fraud ???
Kinda blows the whole voter Id laws are racist thing out of the water doesn't it ?

There is no fraud, just sore losers.
Says the sore loser who lost the White House.
Now that sore loser claims Trump stole the election and Russia helped him hack the damned thing.

Sore losers.

I have said since day one that Russia did not steal the election and that Trump had not colluded with them to win it and these investigations are a waste of time.

Try again, sore loserman
I didn't like Roy Moore.

Asshole.

Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.

Number one Gumball, *YOU* made the assertion --- that gives you the AUTOMATIC burden of proof. Nobody needs to "ask" for it -- it's already your responsibility. Because without it what you post is just hot air. Talk is cheap, for example that kid being interviewed on the Alabama TV station -- that's not "evidence" of jack shit. I can call myself the Queen of Belgium --- it doesn't change my gender and stick a crown on my head.

Number two, your link doesn't anywhere mention anything about any "Democrats" anyway. For that matter it doesn't even mention anyone threatening to destroy anything --- all it says is that the Montgomery Circuit Court ordered that the digital scans of paper ballots must be preserved. So in effect the only "Democrats" involved would be those judges on that circuit court who ordered the preservation of those scans ---- which is the exact opposite of what you claimed above.

MORE moreover, that's all referring to the digital scans of the paper ballots --- not the paper ballots themselves.

Finally, the denouement.... John Merrill, the Alabama Secretary of State who was named as defendant in the suit that brought the Circuit Court's order, and who a few hours later as your sublink notes got the order reversed so that they COULD destroy the digital records -------- is a Republican.

No wonder you didn't link it. If you had somebody might have actually read what it says. See what I mean --- messageboard crime doesn't pay.

I should be a message board investigator. This shit is easy.

Alabama finds no voter fraud after probe of TV interview

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) Alabama election officials say they've found nothing improper after investigating a TV interview that raised suspicions of voter fraud in the state's closely watched Senate election.

Democrat Doug Jones defeated Republican Roy Moore on Dec. 12 to become the first Democrat elected to the Senate from Alabama in a quarter-century.

Moore was beset by accusations of sexual misconduct involving teenage girls.

During the live broadcast, a man supporting Jones said he and others had come from different parts of the country and "pitched in to vote and canvass together."

The comment fueled speculation that out-of-state voters were taking part in Alabama's election.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill said Thursday that his office determined the man has lived in Alabama for more than a year and is a registered voter in the state.

Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.

Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.

ystem - WhoWhatWhy

Lol.
The current Secretary of State, John Merrill, calls himself a Republican, but in fact ran for office and lost as a Democrat.
So he switched parties and eventually won.a

Actually he is a registered Republican- you know like Donald Trump.

He was a Democrat- back in 2002- but ran for office again in 2010 as a Republican- and has been an elected Republican for 7 years now.....just like Donald Trump was a Democrat from 2001 to 2009.

Oh right Trump calls himself a Republican, but voted Democrat. But eventally switched parties and won. LOL

Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.

ystem - WhoWhatWhy

Lol.

He was a Democrat- back in 2002- but ran for office again in 2010 as a Republican- and has been an elected Republican for 7 years now.....just like Donald Trump was a Democrat from 2001 to 2009.

Oh right Trump calls himself a Republican, but voted Democrat. But eventally switched parties and won. LOL

A lot of that has gone on in the South in the last couple of decades. When you run for office if there's one horse more likely to win than the other, you get on that horse. The other Alabama Senator did the same thing. So did Trent Lott in the state to the west and Sonny Perdue in the state to the east.

State Will Certify Jones Winner of Senate Vote Thursday (12/28). Now that any danger of having the people's choice cast a vote in the tax bill.

It's over. Roy Moore can continue to abuse his horse all the way to the Gadsden Mall parking lot where he will try to convince any 15-year-old girl who will listen that he's a "winner". Then he'll get to sign their yearbooks with the unique accreditation: "Judge twice removed".

:rofl:

Last edited:
Nobody asked for a link.

Here's a link.

ystem - WhoWhatWhy

Lol.

Trump isn't a Republican.
And John Merrill is a RINO

Forum List

Back