Alan Dershowitz on Trump indictment: "First year law students could get this dismissed”

^ clap has a lot of disgusting experience with sucking assholes. His breath makes cockroaches puke.
You're luck hasen't been too good playing follow the leader has it, considering Trump has just earned another first- Jailbird.

Next time you want to hitch your wagon to a fucking loser at least don't do it with someone who's a fucking lowlife criminal asshole, genius.

Alan Dershowitz: I think any first-year law student could get this dismissed in front of any objective judge.

Dershowitz just said it all. They will NOT have an objective judge, they will NOT have an impartial jury, anything but that. Like the two impeachments, this has all been set up as a drumhead trial, where the guilt is already assumed and inferred and they are just going through the formality. And they will torture the law twisting it like a gumby because it isn't the crime they are pursuing here but the MAN, to get him any way they can.

Welcome to the banana republic of America.

1679_BananoRub.gif

The DA is in a position of power to use the law to influence an election and get rid of the most likely opponent. As far as the jury, they‘re a bunch of NY leftists who would try to put Trump in prison if he didn’t separate the plastic water bottle from the rest of the trash.
Tenth Amendment. Deal with it or move to Russia.

You're luck hasen't been too good playing follow the leader has it, considering Trump has just earned another first- Jailbird.
Of course, he isn’t a jailbird and isn’t likely to ever be one. So, your observations mean exactly nothing.
Next time you want to hitch your wagon to a fucking loser at least don't do it with someone who's a fucking lowlife criminal asshole, genius.
I haven’t hitched my wagon to anybody. We aren’t all as lame as you are, clap.

And calling Trump a criminal doesn’t make it true. Calling you an asshole is true.

Last edited:
Dershowitz just said it all. They will NOT have an objective judge, they will NOT have an impartial jury, anything but that. Like the two impeachments, this has all been set up as a drumhead trial, where the guilt is already assumed and ingerred and they are just going through the formality. And they will torture the law twisting it like a gumby because it isn't the crime they are pursuing here but the MAN, to get him any way they can.

Welcome to the banana republic of America.

View attachment 772538
It's all just authoritarian bullshit from the left.

It's FEAR, is what it is. Leftards have turned into little chickenshits.

The Deep State is so afraid of its own people it has to control the information flow.

FEAR is the reason for authoritarianism.

As far as the jury, they‘re a bunch of NY leftists who would try to put Trump in prison if he didn’t separate the plastic water bottle from the rest of the trash.
Considering the opinions of his own cabinet members who stated Trump could have caused thousands of lives in his mishandling of covid, I hope he’s arrested for literally, anything that works and gets him behind bars, right next to a 300 lb inmate who needs a bitch.

Considering the opinions of his own cabinet members who stated Trump could have caused thousands of lives in his mishandling of covid, I hope he’s arrested for literally, anything that works and gets him behind bars, right next to a 300 lb inmate who needs a bitch.
And Biden is ushering us along to WW3 how many lives do you think that will take ya fucking nincompoop

And Biden is ushering us along to WW3 how many lives do you think that will take ya fucking nincompoop
Nope. Breaking up NATO and kissing Putin’s arse of “appeasement” which is the pathway to two previous world wars. The gop chickens gave Putin permission for such shit by invading Iraq for NO REASON.

Forum List

Back