alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

... Obama released a copy of his birth record while running for office. There's nothing about that to indicate caginess or secrecy.

LOL! So what? (He released the Certificate of Live Birth COLB in 08. Such is not a valid Birth Certificate and can't be used, EVEN IN HAWAII as such.)

obama was born to a foreign national father, thus he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen.

Last edited:
i know, the birther thing again, doesn't seem to want to go away

I think it's hysterical that you think cruz can legally run.
what makes you say that ? you know i'm an equal gander kind of guy. the strangest thing of all is the continued hysteria about obama's documents and overall constitutional eligibility.
at this late date in his occupancy no less, relative to the upcoming election cycle. so what gives ?? what would toro say ?

Last edited:
... Obama released a copy of his birth record while running for office. There's nothing about that to indicate caginess or secrecy.

LOL! So what? (He released the Certificate of Live Birth COLB in 08. Such is not a valid Birth Certificate and can't be used, EVEN IN HAWAII as such.).

And again- you are just delusional- I would say you are lying but I think you have no actual connection with reality

Per the State of Hawaii:
http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

upload_2015-12-2_11-38-58.png

Where does the US COnstiutution say Cruz is not eligible?

Come on Rabbi... we're 70 pages in.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No person except a natural born Citizen...

A natural born citizen is a term which speaks to the NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... which simply is that a citizen is the consequence of birth, where the birth is the result of the joining of TWO CITIZENS.

The Nature of Humanity is that where two humans join, it results in a human.

The Nature of Citizenship is the same... when two citizens join, it naturally results in a citizen.

No one can reasonably argue otherwise, which is why no one HAS ARGUED OTHERWISE...

Understand: In now 70 PAGES and nearly 700 posts... NOT ONE CONTRIBUTOR has even attempted to show that reasoning to be flawed. They simply cite it, DENY IT OUT OF HAND AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
OK none of that is in the constitution. There are only natural born and naturalized citizens. There is no 3rd category.
So, when and where was Cruz naturalized as a US citizen?

obama was born to a foreign national father, thus he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen.

According to you.

According to the courts, the voters, the Electoral College, Congress and Chief Justice Roberts he is.

You insist that your opinion must be imposed upon everyone else.

Obama being elected has nothing to do with you...

So true.

obama being elected has nothing to do with reason, on any level.

it does, we are a free society with open elections and peaceful political (by elected office) transitions.

we the people put obama and chicago in office. albeit hastily, nonetheless.

the obama administration is trying to separate the people from their police, which is actually easy to do from the whitehouse, inside the beltway.

Last edited:
That's true. They were naturalized citizens of the U.S. when they became president; for which, the Constitution made provisions. There are, only two classifications of U.S. citizens, natural or naturalized.

Yes, and the law covers this situation, as well, by stating that the children of US citizens are US citizens, regardless of whether their moms drop them here or elsewhere.
Unless you're Barack Obama.

Yes, or anyone else whose mother hated the US and spent as little of her adult life here as she could.
OMG, the Right keeps trying.:dig:

Trust me, we realize how futile trying to educate leftists is, but we just can't restrain our generous, giving nature.

Expressing your false opinion is not 'education' its just Conservative propaganda.

What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born?
Canada.
wrong.
Next question: When and where was Cruz naturalized as a US citizen?
He is not wrong. You're just a conservative. No one expects you to know any better. Cruz was born with dual citizenship, so yes, he was born a Canadian citizen just as that poster claimed. Need more proof, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:?

Here's Cruz renouncing his Canadian citizenship ... something which obviously baffles you since you don't think he was a citizen of Canada...

Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship | Fox News

Why are you lying again?
I pointed out - accurately ... FACTUALLY - that Obama has Repeatedly violated the CONSTITUTION, has been CAUGHT doing so, and has been STOPPED by Federal Courts AND the SCOTUS!

You called me a liar....

I called you a liar because you of course have lied- and I caught you lying- and you as a good little Conservative are stomping your feet because your lies have been pointed out.

OK none of that is in the constitution. There are only natural born and naturalized citizens. There is no 3rd category.

So you're denying that Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No person except a natural born Citizen...?

Seems fairly short cited, given the irrefutable nature of such, but its your reputation.

Understand... had the people adhered to the Constitution. As written, not as rationalized. obama would never have been President.

LOL! So what? (He released the Certificate of Live Birth COLB in 08. Such is not a valid Birth Certificate and can't be used, EVEN IN HAWAII as such.)

You're completely demented. Short firm certificates are just as official as long form certificates. Especially in terms of proving age and place of birth, since both pieces of information are included in such documents.

Last edited:
What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born?
Canada.
wrong.
Next question: When and where was Cruz naturalized as a US citizen?
He is not wrong. You're just a conservative. No one expects you to know any better. Cruz was born with dual citizenship, so yes, he was born a Canadian citizen just as that poster claimed. Need more proof, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:?

Here's Cruz renouncing his Canadian citizenship ... something which obviously baffles you since you don't think he was a citizen of Canada...

Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship | Fox News
The answer "Canadian" is wrong. He was born with dual citizenship, as you say.
That makes him a natural born citizen, ergo eligible.
Thanks for proving my point, you towering mountain of pig shit.

I keep pointing out that you are a liar....

The only one who keeps lying is YOU --

I pointed out - accurately ... FACTUALLY - that Obama has Repeatedly violated the CONSTITUTION, has been CAUGHT doing so, and has been STOPPED by Federal Courts AND the SCOTUS!

You called me a liar....

Obama tried to make recess appointments that were found to be UN-CONSTITUTIONAL!

SCOTUS strikes appointments
SCOTUS strikes appointments

Obama's attempt to By-Pass Congress to pass Amnesty has been BLOCKED, found so far to be UN-CONSTITUTIONAL...TWICE

Appeals court keeps block on Obama immigration actions
Appeals court keeps block on Obama immigration actions

You DON'T know what you are talking about or either you are deliberately lying...but EITHER way you continue to FALSELY accuse ME of lying.... YOU have been proven wrong / to be the liar...

....so STFU, you lying ignorant little liberal bi@tch!

:fu:

Where does the US COnstiutution say Cruz is not eligible?

Come on Rabbi... we're 70 pages in.

Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No person except a natural born Citizen...

A natural born citizen is a term which speaks to the NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... which simply is that a citizen is the consequence of birth, where the birth is the result of the joining of TWO CITIZENS.

The Nature of Humanity is that where two humans join, it results in a human.

The Nature of Citizenship is the same... when two citizens join, it naturally results in a citizen.

No one can reasonably argue otherwise, which is why no one HAS ARGUED OTHERWISE...

Understand: In now 70 PAGES and nearly 700 posts... NOT ONE CONTRIBUTOR has even attempted to show that reasoning to be flawed. They simply cite it, DENY IT OUT OF HAND AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

So you're denying that Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States, under clause 5:

No person except a natural born Citizen...?

Seems fairly short cited, given the irrefutable nature of such, but its your reputation.
So you admit that the Constitution contains no such verbiage about mixed marriages and leabves the term undefined, right?
Tell me, when and where was Cruz naturalized as a US citizen?

Yes, and the law covers this situation, as well, by stating that the children of US citizens are US citizens, regardless of whether their moms drop them here or elsewhere.
Unless you're Barack Obama.

Yes, or anyone else whose mother hated the US and spent as little of her adult life here as she could.
OMG, the Right keeps trying.:dig:

Trust me, we realize how futile trying to educate leftists is, but we just can't restrain our generous, giving nature.

Expressing your false opinion is not 'education' its just Conservative propaganda.
wrong again Sy.

Forum List

Back