Alex Jones: Trump Is Either Ignorant Or The Most Evil Person Ever

But which brand of crazy should they believe?
I wouldn't presume to make that call for them. It's obvious, however, that they can't believe both their chosen orange God, as well as those who have been acting as his prophets for so long. On second thought, they might be able to believe two totally opposite things at the same time. They are crazy after all.

I have, on many occasions, voiced concerns about Trump.
His massive ego, his insistence in getting into meaningless Twitter wars with washed up actors and comedians.
His habit of spit balling and talking off the cuff gave his opposition all the ammunition they needed to use against him.
His debate with Biden, especially the first one, he would not shut up. Biden barely got to say a word and Trump would interrupt and start ranting. It made him look like a bully. If only he would have allowed Biden to speak, Biden would have buried himself. But instead, Trump buried himself because he couldn't shut up.

Then why did you bring up Biden and assume the poster did not feel the same way about Biden?

Uh...yeah... and?
One person saying "Trump is a flawed human being" is a biased statement that has no meaning.
Clinton was flawed.
Bush Jr. was flawed.
Obama was flawed
Trump was flawed
And now, Biden is flawed.
General Kelly was Trump's Chief of Staff, and worked with him every day.
His opinion matters to me. I hope we can find better candidates for 2024.

That said, Trump became president because Hillary was even more "flawed".

Trump is an ego-maniac who thinks he is smarter than the average billionaire.
1. The fact that he lost in 2020 as an incumbent and held the J6 "rally" proves he just doesn't get being presidential.
2. His 1st debate "shit show" where he alienated many women voters proves that point.
3. The fact that General Kelly said Trump was "a very flawed man", also confirms that he does not have the character to be president, even though he is smart enough to implement good policies.

So Trump is not evil, his policies are good, but he is a flawed man, not ignorant, but not "presidential timber".
Really not much of an argument against anyone at all, let alone Trump.

We're all flawed in different ways.....Blurting out a list of the alleged flaws doesn't make your weak case any stronger.

Really not much of an argument against anyone at all, let alone Trump.

We're all flawed in different ways.....Blurting out a list of the alleged flaws doesn't make your weak case any stronger.
The thread asks is Trump evil or ignorant.
IMHO he is not ignorant or evil, but "flawed" in various ways.
He could have easily won re-election if was could have "acted" more presidential.
He only lost by 43,000 votes in the EC, so his 1st debate performance was easily what sunk his 2nd term.

That's my "case", Trump lost in 2020 primarily due to his ego, a serious flaw for a president.

The thread asks is Trump evil or ignorant.
IMHO he is not ignorant or evil, but "flawed" in various ways.
He could have easily won re-election if was could have "acted" more presidential.
He only lost by 43,000 votes in the EC, so his 1st debate performance was easily what sunk his 2nd term.

That's my "case", Trump lost in 2020 primarily due to his ego, a serious flaw for a president.
He could have acted like George Washington himself, and that wouldn't have stopped the forces arrayed against him....He didn't lose on the up-and-up and we both know it.

It takes a very inflated sense of self to even attempt to attain the position....Anyone who really believes otherwise needs a reality check.

He could have acted like George Washington himself, and that wouldn't have stopped the forces arrayed against him....He didn't lose on the up-and-up and we both know it.

It takes a very inflated sense of self to even attempt to attain the position....Anyone who really believes otherwise needs a reality check.
1. Agree that the forces against him would do anything to defeat him. Ever wonder if China unleashed that Covid pandemic in Trump's last year just to get him out of office? As for voter-fraud, yes we both know the democrats cheat, and always have. The latest number I heard was about 3%, so a GOP candidate needs to win by 4% or more to "win".

2. Agree again, most people would not step into the ring to run for president, especially against the deep state, the MSM, Hollywood, the hi-tech oligarchs, and the dem's voter-fraud machine. 2016 was unusual since Hillary was just so bad and unpopular that Trump won, the biggest upset in history.

3. I still say that Trump could have easily won in 2020 if he was a better candidate, all he needed was 43,000 more votes in AZ, WI, and GA. He beat the voter-fraud machinery in 2016, and got many more votes in 2020. Maybe the dems didn't crank out the fraudulent votes in 2016 like in 2020 because they thought they had it in the bag?

Trump is an ego-maniac who thinks he is smarter than the average billionaire.
1. The fact that he lost in 2020 as an incumbent and held the J6 "rally" proves he just doesn't get being presidential.
2. His 1st debate "shit show" where he alienated many women voters proves that point.
3. The fact that General Kelly said Trump was "a very flawed man", also confirms that he does not have the character to be president, even though he is smart enough to implement good policies.

So Trump is not evil, his policies are good, but he is a flawed man, not ignorant, but not "presidential timber".
No his polices suck and he’s ignorant as fuck.

3. I still say that Trump could have easily won in 2020 if he was a better candidate, all he needed was 43,000 more votes in AZ, WI, and GA. He beat the voter-fraud machinery in 2016, and got many more votes in 2020. Maybe the dems didn't crank out the fraudulent votes in 2016 like in 2020 because they thought they had it in the bag?
Again, the GOP could have run George Washington and it wouldn't have mattered...The incumbent got 10 million more votes (12%-13% increase) in his re-election, and still lost legitimately?

The dems cheated in the tens of millions column right in everyone's faces.....Whoever ran against their candidate was entirely irrelevant.

It would be great fun to watch if this period were not so goddamn destructive.

They wanted a bull in the china shop, and he's busting up the whole thing.
Trump is feeling out his political relevancy. It may have gone the opposite way for him. You can consider the odds were 50-50 on his base's response.

Cliches are a dime a dozen but calling the former president "the most evil person in the world" is a bit over the top. Another scoop for media matters and lefties love it because it beats talking about real issues and the current president.

General Kelly was Trump's Chief of Staff, and worked with him every day.
His opinion matters to me. I hope we can find better candidates for 2024.

That said, Trump became president because Hillary was even more "flawed".
I won't argue with that.

Forum List

Back