Alex Jones

if it had been an explosion in any of the wtc buildings there would have been tons of razor sharp glass fragments whizzing around and many more casualties.

why ? the building was unoccupied..the explosive force required to blow a single or even several columns would not result tons of razor sharp glass
bullshit...it's called a pressure wave..and all explosives generate one. you conveniently left out the fact that due to the damage wtc7 had already sustained that any broken or loose glass would have been sent flying by even a small blast. :cuckoo:

but there were many explosions ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvrKfWkxdw]9/11 - WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen) - YouTube[/ame]

also thermite or thermite or in combination could of been utilized as well as sound damping
is that two thermites or one double thermite?
when and how long did it take to install "sound damping" materials or equipment?
and how was it done without being noticed.
BTW part of my showbiz career was setup and operation of audio equipment and sound proofing studios.

why ? the building was unoccupied..the explosive force required to blow a single or even several columns would not result tons of razor sharp glass
Does someone need to post the pressure generated from explosives strong enough to bring WTC down? You have gotten dumber in the last two weeks. Better quality drugs or is that ugly hat on too tight?

yes please post what would be required to cut or explode column 79 to the point it would weaken and fail as it is claimed to have from office fires alone
no need ,asked and answered!

also thermite or thermite or in combination could of been utilized as well as sound damping
when and how long did it take to install "sound damping" materials or equipment?
BTW part of my showbiz career was setup and operation of audio equipment and sound proofing studios.

big fucking deal...I have been directly involved in blowing up big things...there was plenty of time both before sept 11 to plant an explosive or apply sound damping if required

bullshit...it's called a pressure wave..and all explosives generate one. you conveniently left out the fact that due to the damage wtc7 had already sustained that any broken or loose glass would have been sent flying by even a small blast. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvrKfWkxdw]9/11 - WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen) - YouTube[/ame]
sure there were most likey electical boxes. and anything even slightly pressurized will explode, besides if it were explosives ,then that kills your thermite theory.

Does someone need to post the pressure generated from explosives strong enough to bring WTC down? You have gotten dumber in the last two weeks. Better quality drugs or is that ugly hat on too tight?

yes please post what would be required to cut or explode column 79 to the point it would weaken and fail as it is claimed to have from office fires alone
no need ,asked and answered!

stop lying..the question is unanswered

big fucking deal...I have been directly involved in blowing up big things...there was plenty of time both before sept 11 to plant an explosive or apply sound damping if required
ok how? without being detected or was everybody in on it?:lol:

"I have been directly involved in blowing up big things..." EOTS..
who's lying, again?

Last edited:

sure there were most likey electical boxes. and anything even slightly pressurized will explode, besides if it were explosives ,then that kills your thermite theory.

...could very well be a combination...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DonpXB6gjPA]Can Thermite of any type burn through steel beams? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DonpXB6gjPA]Can Thermite of any type burn through steel beams? - YouTube[/ame]
no it could not. any explosive powerful enough to break steel would by (the already explained blast and pressure waves) blow the shit out of the thermite making it useless....thanks for playing...

no it could not. any explosive powerful enough to break steel would by (the already explained blast and pressure waves) blow the shit out of the thermite making it useless....thanks for playing...
Eots is losing this one. He has posted countless times that WTC7 was brought down by a CD and is now resorting to his "thermite" bullshit. :lol: I'm sure he thinks that there is no difference.:cuckoo:

Eots is losing this one. He has posted countless times that WTC7 was brought down by a CD and is now resorting to his "thermite" bullshit. :lol: I'm sure he thinks that there is no difference.:cuckoo:

there is no question I have more direct experience with both thermite and explosives than you

it only would have to weaken...just like fire supposedly did and your comment about explosives and thermite is pure gibberish

there is no question I have more direct experience with both thermite and explosives than you
4th of July doesn't count.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And I seriously doubt that. Don't post stupid shit unless you know the other poster really well.:lol::lol:

And I seriously doubt that. Don't post stupid shit unless you know the other poster really well.:lol::lol:

it is obvious

it is obvious
Let's look at the circle you run with, Eots. 9/11 Inside Job, Mr. Jones, 7Forever, etc.

Now there is evidence that is solid..................................

:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back