All Remains Sane and Calm Out Here in Rural America

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“My appreciation for Rural America has only grown as the lunacy of blacklists, rioting, looting, woke fascism, and a full-blown CHAZ has spread like a malignant cancer throughout dozens of Democrat-run cities.

You know what?

There really are Two Americas.
To which I can only say, “Thank God.”

Remember Leftards, we sit up in trees for hours just to kill things.

“My appreciation for Rural America has only grown as the lunacy of blacklists, rioting, looting, woke fascism, and a full-blown CHAZ has spread like a malignant cancer throughout dozens of Democrat-run cities.

You know what?

I live in a region with 300,000 people, but no riots, no looting, small peaceful one day protests, why?

The region are dominated by republicans, that is WHY it is peace and order.

You know what?

I live semi rural. Rural a few miles right. City some miles to the West.

Last murder I remember was a few yrs ago when a woman deep sixed her abusive husband. Other than that I think I might sneak 9 holes in. My worst concern is that F slice coming back in my swing....F!

And we EAT what we kill.

wook hunter.jpg

You know what?

Yep, rural America hasn't been affected at all by all this political bullshit

You know what?

Yup, I took a nice drive out to the country, everything was normal there. If I didn’t have a job in the big city, I’d be out there.

If you live in an area with more cows than people, good on ya. But why bash people who live in more populated areas? There is very little looting and rioting going on anywhere. I live in a suburb outside of DC that leans Democratic, and there is nothing going on that is so awful. Folks are pretty nice to each other here. Why is there this fantasy among rural folk that the closer that one gets to an urban area the more awful people become? Stop making things up.

If you live in an area with more cows than people, good on ya. But why bash people who live in more populated areas? There is very little looting and rioting going on anywhere. I live in a suburb outside of DC that leans Democratic, and there is nothing going on that is so awful. Folks are pretty nice to each other here. Why is there this fantasy among rural folk that the closer that one gets to an urban area the more awful people become? Stop making things up.
They’re fking idiots?

In other words not many blacks in your area.

If you live in an area with more cows than people, good on ya. But why bash people who live in more populated areas?

Who's bashing? I've lived in 5 major cities in my life. I just like it better way out here. :dunno:

Why is there this fantasy among rural folk that the closer that one gets to an urban area the more awful people become?

I think you're being hyperbolic, but I've lived in your shoes. Many urban folks haven't lived in mine. The stigma of urban folks shitting on us rural folks is real. We're not all cowboys and rednecks out here. The Internet and all the same media you folks have even exist here too!

It's sane in the cities too.

Trump cultists don't know that. FOX News feeds them a steady diet of propaganda stories to keep them hysterical and terrified, and that keeps them obedient.

Very, very obedient.

And that's how their masters like them. As good little scared sheep.

Would that be one of the government job suburbs?

You know what?

I’m sorry but this is one of the dumber threads I’ve seen. Of course there’s no action in rural America... it’s rural America!!

Who's bashing? I've lived in 5 major cities in my life. I just like it better way out here. :dunno:

I think you're being hyperbolic, but I've lived in your shoes. Many urban folks haven't lived in mine. The stigma of urban folks shitting on us rural folks is real. We're not all cowboys and rednecks out here. The Internet and all the same media you folks have even exist here too!

How have you been mistreated?

It's sane in the cities too.

Trump cultists don't know that. FOX News feeds them a steady diet of propaganda stories to keep them hysterical and terrified, and that keeps them obedient.

Very, very obedient.

And that's how their masters like them. As good little scared sheep.
I watched CNN for the riots because I didn't trust Fox.
Even CNN couldn't cover up the shit show.

Forum List

Back