All The Crony Capitalist Billionaires support Hillary

upload_2016-8-1_22-32-32.png

She is the Globalist candidate

That piece of greedy scum ...Hillary Clinton......

DO NOT VOTE FOR HER.

Crony capitalist Billionaires don't like Trump

Hedge fund owners and employees have so far this election cycle contributed nearly $48.5 million for Hillary Clinton, compared to about $19,000 for Donald Trump, an indication that Wall Street is clearly backing the Democratic presidential nominee.

The total amount of such campaign contributions in 2016 is $122.7 million, twice as much as in the 2012 election cycle, according to a recent federal report analyzed by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Wall Street for Hillary?:Clinton has $48.5M in hedge fund backing, compared to Trump's $19K | Fox News

This is a startling development and reversal in the usual order of things. The corporate money traditionally goes to the GOP.

This is a startling development and reversal in the usual order of things. The corporate money traditionally goes to the GOP.

No it doesn't actually Democrat party always gets more big money ..But Hillary is special she gets it all

No it doesn't actually Democrat party always gets more big money ..But Hillary is special she gets it all

No. She isn't special. She just isn't batshit crazy like the other candidate. I don't know why some of you ever expected the smart money to back Trump. BTW, he doesn't need their money. He has enough to buy all the ads he needs. He is just too dumb to spend it. If he doesn't hurry up and belly up to the bar he will have already wasted a fortune.

No. She isn't special. She just isn't batshit crazy like the other candidate. I don't know why some of you ever expected the smart money to back Trump. BTW, he doesn't need their money. He has enough to buy all the ads he needs. He is just too dumb to spend it. If he doesn't hurry up and belly up to the bar he will have already wasted a fortune.

Trump is a shill and those voting for him will discover this in the year 2020...

Trump is a shill and those voting for him will discover this in the year 2020...

"Trump is a shill and those voting for him will discover this in the year 2020..."

So you're saying that The Donald is going to win?

Hillary is corrupt why do you support corruption in politics?

Nope! Trump will lose BADLY here in 2016. Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points. Put a fork in Donald. He is done.

Nope! Trump will lose BADLY here in 2016. Hillary has has him back on his heals by 9 points. Put a fork in Donald. He is done.

Poor poor boy, you're in for a rude awaking, the attacks on Hillary haven't even begun

Hillary is corrupt why do you support corruption in politics?

What on earth makes you think I support Clinton? I'm just reporting on the obvious. Anyone who thinks Trump will win is delusional.

Forum List

Back