All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U.N. "apartheid" document was written by two AMERICANS. Doncha just love it?

Richard Falk has always been anti-Israel. I am aware of him.
I do not know much about Virginia Tiley, but she does seem to prefer the "One State Solution", where the Arabs will be in the majority......again.
I have only seen one article from Virginia Tilley.

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Having sacked Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas and dissolved his democratically-elected government, Palestinian Authority (PA) president Mahmoud Abbas has now installed Salam Fayyad as the new Prime Minister, to the clear delight of the West.

An international community worried by the ā€˜coupā€™ accusation might endorse the Fayyad government as the seemingly correct position. But the ā€˜coupā€™ claim stumbles over a basic problem ā€” that Abbasā€™s appointing a new prime minister was itself entirely illegal. The new ā€˜emergency governmentā€™ is illegal, too. According to the Basic Law of Palestine (as amended in 2003), which serves as the constitution of the PA, Abbas can do neither of these things. Nor can the new ā€˜emergency governmentā€™ claim any democratic mandate. This means that Abbas and the Fayyad government are ruling by decree, outside the framework of the Basic Law. So on what basis is that government supposed to govern ā€” and on what basis are foreign governments supposed to deal with it?

According to the Basic Law, Abbas has violated a whole stream of Articles as well as the spirit of its checks and balances, which were designed during the Arafat era partly to limit the power of the presidency. With full US and Israel support (if not their insistence), Abbas has baldly trashed numerous provisions of the Basic Law, including:...

Whose Coup, Exactly?

electronic intifada............of course
Indeed, and all true.

The U.N. "apartheid" document was written by two AMERICANS. Doncha just love it?

I do not know much about Virginia Tiley, but she does seem to prefer the "One State Solution", where the Arabs will be in the majority......again.

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Having sacked Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas and dissolved his democratically-elected government, Palestinian Authority (PA) president Mahmoud Abbas has now installed Salam Fayyad as the new Prime Minister, to the clear delight of the West.

An international community worried by the ā€˜coupā€™ accusation might endorse the Fayyad government as the seemingly correct position. But the ā€˜coupā€™ claim stumbles over a basic problem ā€” that Abbasā€™s appointing a new prime minister was itself entirely illegal. The new ā€˜emergency governmentā€™ is illegal, too. According to the Basic Law of Palestine (as amended in 2003), which serves as the constitution of the PA, Abbas can do neither of these things. Nor can the new ā€˜emergency governmentā€™ claim any democratic mandate. This means that Abbas and the Fayyad government are ruling by decree, outside the framework of the Basic Law. So on what basis is that government supposed to govern ā€” and on what basis are foreign governments supposed to deal with it?

According to the Basic Law, Abbas has violated a whole stream of Articles as well as the spirit of its checks and balances, which were designed during the Arafat era partly to limit the power of the presidency. With full US and Israel support (if not their insistence), Abbas has baldly trashed numerous provisions of the Basic Law, including:...

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

All true you say, but like him you cannot prove anything from a reliable source.

Discuss the issues, instead of attempting to sound like the voice of
"I know it All", when you have only shown to know nothing about the issues.

Read and discuss is the challenge of this thread.

Can any of you do it?

The bill says ā€œPalestineā€ on it in English, Hebrew, and Arabic. Of course, being as ignorant as we are, we all believe that since it is emblazoned with the word Palestine, that must mean it was issued by the sovereign Arab Palestinian state in 1939. Unfortunately for Greta, she isnā€™t very detail-oriented. Had she noticed the signatures on the currency, she would have read Sir P. Ezechiel - Sir J. Caulutt ā€“ and H. Downie, all British members of the Palestine Currency Board for the British Mandate at the time. These names are a far cry from Al-Mohammed or Al-Husseini.

(full article online)

Update regarding the hate fest scheduled for March 26th in Washington DC (YMikarov) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

>>
  • EI submissions regularly utilize highly biased and politicized rhetoric, accusing Israel of ā€œapartheid,ā€ ā€œethnic cleansing,ā€ ā€œwar crimes,ā€ ā€œcrimes against humanity,ā€ ā€œgenocide,ā€ ā€œmassacresā€ and the ā€œJudaization of Jerusalem.ā€
  • Publishes articles in which terrorist attacks are described as ā€œallegedlyā€ having taken place and condemning Israel for actions taken to protect the lives of civilians.
  • Holocaust references appear frequently in his Abunimahā€™s comments. He calls Gaza a ā€œghetto for surplus non-Jews,ā€ compares the Israeli press to ā€œDer Sturmer,ā€ and claims ā€œSupporting Zionism is not atonement for the Holocaust, but its continuation in spirit.ā€ He calls Gaza a ā€œconcentration campā€ and repeated a claim that IDF statements are the words ā€œof a Nazi.ā€
  • Labels PA President Mahmud Abbas and Prime Minister Salam Fayyad as ā€œcollaboratorsā€, and PA participation in peace talks as ā€œcollaboration.ā€ Collaboration is punishable by death in the PA and Gaza.<<
They are terrorist propaganda

"Not all German jurists turn a blind eye to anti-Semitism. More than a year ago, a court in Essen correctly ruled that chanting, ā€œDeath and hate to Zionistsā€ at a demonstration was an illegal anti-Semitic activity. But, unfortunately, there are still German judges today who subvert the law and endanger Jews by ignoring common sense, morality, and history."

German judges sanction Jew hatred

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

>>
  • EI submissions regularly utilize highly biased and politicized rhetoric, accusing Israel of ā€œapartheid,ā€ ā€œethnic cleansing,ā€ ā€œwar crimes,ā€ ā€œcrimes against humanity,ā€ ā€œgenocide,ā€ ā€œmassacresā€ and the ā€œJudaization of Jerusalem.ā€
  • Publishes articles in which terrorist attacks are described as ā€œallegedlyā€ having taken place and condemning Israel for actions taken to protect the lives of civilians.
  • Holocaust references appear frequently in his Abunimahā€™s comments. He calls Gaza a ā€œghetto for surplus non-Jews,ā€ compares the Israeli press to ā€œDer Sturmer,ā€ and claims ā€œSupporting Zionism is not atonement for the Holocaust, but its continuation in spirit.ā€ He calls Gaza a ā€œconcentration campā€ and repeated a claim that IDF statements are the words ā€œof a Nazi.ā€
  • Labels PA President Mahmud Abbas and Prime Minister Salam Fayyad as ā€œcollaboratorsā€, and PA participation in peace talks as ā€œcollaboration.ā€ Collaboration is punishable by death in the PA and Gaza.<<
From your link:

But anyone surveying the catastrophe in Gaza ā€” the mass destruction, the death toll of more than 100 Palestinians for every Israeli, the thousands of sadistic injuries ā€” would surely conclude that Palestinians could never overcome Israel and resistance is a delusion at best.

True, in terms of ability to murder and destroy, Israel is unmatched. But Israelā€™s problem is not, as its propaganda insists, ā€œterrorismā€ to be defeated by sufficient application of high explosives. Its problem is legitimacy, or rather a profound and irreversible lack of it. Israel simply cannot bomb its way to legitimacy.​

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

>>
From your link:

But anyone surveying the catastrophe in Gaza ā€” the mass destruction, the death toll of more than 100 Palestinians for every Israeli, the thousands of sadistic injuries ā€” would surely conclude that Palestinians could never overcome Israel and resistance is a delusion at best.

True, in terms of ability to murder and destroy, Israel is unmatched. But Israelā€™s problem is not, as its propaganda insists, ā€œterrorismā€ to be defeated by sufficient application of high explosives. Its problem is legitimacy, or rather a profound and irreversible lack of it. Israel simply cannot bomb its way to legitimacy.​

It is still EI propaganda

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

Indeed, don't expect others to be as gullible as you.

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

People from all over the world are saying the same thing, Even Wikipedia. How can you not know these things?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

People from all over the world are saying the same thing, Even Wikipedia. How can you not know these things?

Well, if you read it on wiki, it has to be true.

EXCLUSIVE: Does Aid to Palestinians Subsidize the Families of Terrorists?

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Does Aid to Palestinians Subsidize the Families of Terrorists?

In July, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a dramatic step against alleged support for terrorism by the Palestinian Authority: Henceforth, he declared, Israel would withhold a portion of the tax revenues it owes to the P.A. in response to the Palestinian leadershipā€™s own payouts to terrorists and their families.

The announcement came on the heels of one of the most gruesome Palestinian murders in recent months. The previous day, a Palestinian had stabbed and killed a sleeping 13-year-old Israeli Jew in the Kiryat Arba settlement outside Hebron, in the occupied West Bank, before he himself was shot dead. Because of his crime, his family became eligible for a $350 monthly Palestinian stipend, The Associated Press reported.

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

>>
From your link:

Those are Electronic Intifada links.

And again, you do not seem to understand what you read.

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Whose Coup, Exactly?

Indeed, and all true.

>>
From your link:

Those are Electronic Intifada links.

And again, you do not seem to understand what you read.
What's not to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back