All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s what Allah wants.

Muslim terrorist blew himself up while trying to hurl an explosive device at IDF troops

Muslim terrorist blew himself up while trying to hurl an explosive device at IDF troops

BY BTNEWS · PUBLISHED JULY 6, 2018 · UPDATED JULY 7, 2018

A Muslim terrorist blew himself up while attempting to throw an explosive device at IDF troops near the Karni border crossing in northern Gaza, during Friday’s riots.

No injuries to IDF soldiers were reported.

The explosive device went off within Gaza and injured several Muslim terrorists.

Jews, Muslims and Christians, young and old, most of them strangers to one another, they were forgoing a night’s sleep for the chance to sing Bob Marley’s “One Love” in three languages and three-part harmony as a show of unity from Israel.

The event was organized by Koolulam, a social musical project that gathers as many as 12,000 people at a time, from a broad Israeli spectrum, to film a joint singing production for sharing on Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp.

(full article online)

800 Jews, Christians, Muslims sing ‘One Love’ in Jerusalem

There are around 160,000 Israeli Christians, the vast majority of them Arabs in the north, representing about two percent of the population.

In the West Bank — mainly in Bethlehem and Ramallah — and East Jerusalem, there are nearly 50,000 Christians of various denominations.

Although now a minority in Bethlehem, where the Bible says Jesus was born, Christians play a central economic role.

In the Gaza Strip the number of Christians, mostly Greek Orthodox, is in steady decline since the Islamist Hamas movement took power in 2007.

(full article online)

Middle East’s Christians are dwindling despite deep roots

There are around 160,000 Israeli Christians, the vast majority of them Arabs in the north, representing about two percent of the population.

In the West Bank — mainly in Bethlehem and Ramallah — and East Jerusalem, there are nearly 50,000 Christians of various denominations.

Although now a minority in Bethlehem, where the Bible says Jesus was born, Christians play a central economic role.

In the Gaza Strip the number of Christians, mostly Greek Orthodox, is in steady decline since the Islamist Hamas movement took power in 2007.

(full article online)

Middle East’s Christians are dwindling despite deep roots
And why do we not want to talk about this?

It’s what Allah wants.

BY BTNEWS · PUBLISHED JULY 6, 2018 · UPDATED JULY 7, 2018

A Muslim terrorist blew himself up while attempting to throw an explosive device at IDF troops near the Karni border crossing in northern Gaza, during Friday’s riots.

No injuries to IDF soldiers were reported.

The explosive device went off within Gaza and injured several Muslim terrorists.
Why don't we want to discuss this?

In a Saudi 24 TV interview, Jordanian journalist Yousef Alawnah compared his incarceration in Israel to prisons in the Arab world and said that he was ashamed by the comparison. Alawnah recounted that he had served 30 months in an Israeli prison for smuggling explosives, adding that "prison was like an institute of education," where inmates had "an opportunity to acquire culture, to read, and to study many things." Alawnah wrote for the Kuwaiti press for many years and, according to media reports, he was deported in 2016 after criticizing Iraqi Shiite leader Ayatollah Al-Sistani. He said that in the library of an Israeli prison there are 30,000-40,000 books, and asked: "Do the Sunni prisoners in Iraq have books to read? The prisoners held in the dungeons of the Syrian regime... Do you think that they have books?" The interview was broadcast on June 12.

Yousef Alawnah: "I am ashamed by [the comparison] between Israeli and Arab prisons. There are 30,000-40,000 books in the library of an Israeli prison."

Interviewer: "In Arabic?"

Yousef Alawnah: "Yes, of course. They have all the important books, history books, books against Israel and against Zionism... Even Hitler's Mein Kampf is there. We had an opportunity to acquire culture, to read, and to study many things in prison. Prison was like an institute of education. Of course, the first prisoners had made sacrifices, but in comparison to Arab prisons, I am sad to say... It's not just the prisons. Consider what the Arabs have done to one another. If the Jews occupied Syria or Iraq, would they do all those things? Have the Jews killed as many Syrians, Palestinians, Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, and others as Iran's militias killed in Mosul or in Aleppo? No.

(full article and video online)

Jordanian Journalist Yousef Alawnah: Israeli Prisons Are Like Institutes of Education; I Am Ashamed by the Comparison to the Arab World

[ How many Arabs from Gaza got to work in Egypt from 1948 to 1967? How many since 1967?
Where is Egypt's offer to give jobs to Arabs from Gaza to help solve the unemployment issue in that area?
Never happened? Never will ?
Arabs not helping Arabs, even those clans which did come from Egypt?
Now, the Hamas is not daring to attack Egypt in any way, for food, work, health. Only Israel. As per the Hamas charter. ]

Diplomat from Gulf Arab state pushes plan under which Israel would allow 5,000 Gaza workers into Israel in bid to end balloon terror wave.

(full article online)

Qatar: End Gaza riots by letting Gazans work in Israel

The Reference List

Any book that suggests it is myth-breaking and fact-telling needs to show that it is based upon facts. Where do we find facts? Well, we should find facts in academic articles and books that were peer-reviewed before they were published or in primary sources, such as government documents. Newspaper articles are not adequate sources. Hammond cites the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, CNN, Daily Beast, BBC, Haaretz and The Washington Post; anything he states based on articles from these sources cannot be taken seriously.

He refers often to his own blog posts, articles that he wrote for the Foreign Policy Journal (for which he is editor), and two books that he wrote,Obstacle to Peace and The Rejection of Palestinian Self-Determination. Since these are likely not peer-reviewed, they are not serious resources. Likewise, quoting anti-Israeli organizations, such as Amnesty International, B’Tselem, Breaking the Silence and BADIL (an organization based in the Palestinian Authority) do not provide legitimate bases for myth-breaking or fact-finding.

And citing anti-Israeli writers, such as Avi Shavit and Noam Chomsky, does not add to any academic standard Hammond may have been trying to achieve. Shavit’s book, My Promised Land, has been debunked as a vicious anti-Israeli tome with no documentation at all. I have not read it myself, so take this with a grain of salt until you can check it out for yourself. Noam Chomsky’s book, Fateful Triangle, of which I do have a copy, relies so predominantly on newspaper articles as sources as to render it no better than an opinion piece in The New York Times or a study of contemporary media impressions rather than a historical analysis of what actually happened (keep in mind that the book was published in 1999). In fact, given that Chomsky is a linguist, he may have been more within his area of expertise had he chosen to make a study of contemporary media reports rather than take on the topic as if he was an historian.

There are other secondary sources used by Hammond, but if 50% of what he relied upon is unreliable then it kind-of throws his entire piece off the we-can-take-these-works-seriously shelf and I feel no need to check out everything. I can, though, if you want . . . just let me know and I will write a book exposing the anti-zionist hoax that this work really is.

(full article online )

Exposing A Zionist Hoax: Exposing an Anti-Zionist Hoax | Israel Diaries

Someone to help me cope with this shock. I was being sarcastic.

Sarcasm is an art.
Oh mind your own business.

I'm certainly not minding yours. Would I want to?

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Let me preface this with the caveat that the question is purely a matter for the Israelis to decide on their own.

[ How many Arabs from Gaza got to work in Egypt from 1948 to 1967? How many since 1967?
Where is Egypt's offer to give jobs to Arabs from Gaza to help solve the unemployment issue in that area?
Now, the Hamas is not daring to attack Egypt in any way, for food, work, health. Only Israel. As per the Hamas charter. ]

Diplomat from Gulf Arab state pushes plan under which Israel would allow 5,000 Gaza workers into Israel in bid to end balloon terror wave.

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

But I do see some interesting questions.

Whatever it is that the Israelis have that the Arab Palestinians want, to include employment, is a matter of negotiation at a Peace Conference; or trial by combat.
  • Is Qatar advocating that Middle East Nations bow to the will of blackmailers and Extortionists?
  • Is Qatar advocating the rollback of the Khartoum Resolutions; September 1, 1967;
    • No peace with Israel,
    • No recognition of Israel,
    • No negotiations
In-country Employment as a condition for a non-violent behaviors is a coersive form of economic terrorism. In this case, the forced issue thousands of entry work permits to Gazans in exchange for "end the ongoing wave of “kite terrorism” and balloon bomb attacks" is extortion at the very least.

Paying the ransom for peace is only a temporary solution. If the Israelis give in, what is the assurance that the Arab Palestinians will not turn-around and do something similar again next year; and the year after that → etc, etc, etc...​

This is a potentially damaging recommendation.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Let me preface this with the caveat that the question is purely a matter for the Israelis to decide on their own.

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

Whatever it is that the Israelis have that the Arab Palestinians want, to include employment, is a matter of negotiation at a Peace Conference; or trial by combat.
  • Is Qatar advocating that Middle East Nations bow to the will of blackmailers and Extortionists?
  • Is Qatar advocating the rollback of the Khartoum Resolutions; September 1, 1967;
    • No peace with Israel,
    • No negotiations
In-country Employment as a condition for a non-violent behaviors is a coersive form of economic terrorism. In this case, the forced issue thousands of entry work permits to Gazans in exchange for "end the ongoing wave of “kite terrorism” and balloon bomb attacks" is extortion at the very least.

Paying the ransom for peace is only a temporary solution. If the Israelis give in, what is the assurance that the Arab Palestinians will not turn-around and do something similar again next year; and the year after that → etc, etc, etc...​

Most Respectfully,
R
5000 out of a million unemployed does not sound very enticing.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

• No peace with Israel,
    • No negotiations

Most Respectfully,
R
Qatar knows very well that Israel would never accept hiring Arabs from Gaza again while Hamas is in charge.
They lost that privilege after the first or second intifada.
The same with education in Israeli schools.

What Gaza continues to get is necessities delivered, and health care. Israel allows those in need to get surgeries and health care when necessary, including the Hamas leaders and their families.

What Qatar, which helps Hamas with money and I do not know what else to try to destroy Israel, is doing - is just casting another empty hook to try to see if Israel will bite, knowing very well that it won't.

It is probably more as a PR to later say "See, we made a good offer, a good idea, and Israel refused"

Any sane government would.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

• No peace with Israel,
    • No negotiations

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree completely with your assessment, particularly your comments in the last paragraph. Ultimately, the destruction of Israel is the sole focus of the the both the PA, Hamas and the Iranian mullocrats providing support for Hamas.

It would seem to me that Israel providing work permits (of some sort) to potentially thousands of "Pal'istanians" is an enormous security threat and would be little more than an opportunity for islamic terrorist groups to plan and stage a spectacular mass killing.

It seems naive, at least to me, to believe in view of the ongoing border riots that opening a border to viciously hateful crowds of Arabs-Moslems is anything but a disaster in the making.

※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

• No peace with Israel,
    • No negotiations

Most Respectfully,
R

It seems naive, at least to me, to believe in view of the ongoing border riots that opening a border to viciously hateful crowds of Arabs-Moslems is anything but a disaster in the making.
That wouldn't sound so ridiculous if Israel hadn't been using that ingenious tactic for about sixty years. And then they complain:laughing0301: Why aren't things changing even though we do the Same Thing all over again? Why is 1+1 always 2 can't it be 6 or 87?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back