All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

"There's no evidence that Hamas is using Human shields" :bs1:
Noura is desperately trying to lie away and spin around the most evident things,
that are documented by international media during every Hamas provocation.
I just wonder does she realize what it does to the integrity of the Arab side?

Ziowood Productions.

Sewer pipes stuck in the ground are not rocket launchers.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

Noura is desperately trying to lie away and spin around the most evident things,

Ziowood Productions.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

In terms of being stuck in the ground:

Ziowood Productions.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

Tell that to all the international reporters who documented the use of
civilians and journalists as human shields by Hamas in every confrontation:

Last edited:

Ziowood Productions.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

Tell that to all the international reporters who documented the use of civilians and journalists as human shields by Hamas in every confrontation:

Did Hamas put her there?

Ziowood Productions.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

In terms of being stuck in the ground:

Deflection.

Ziowood Productions.

hamas-rockets1.jpg

Tell that to all the international reporters who documented the use of civilians and journalists as human shields by Hamas in every confrontation:

Did Hamas put her there?

No, she's an Al Jazerah reporter who happens to document how Hamas fires rockets from exclusively civilian areas, and uses journalists as human shields.

Wanna bet on denial?

Last edited:
"There's no evidence that Hamas is using human shields" :114:

Last edited:

Ziowood Productions

Very inaccurate and misleading.

Yeah. :2up:

Convince me. :abgg2q.jpg:

The UN felt that it was responsible for the Palestinian refugees due to its proposal to divide Palestine (that failed) in 1947. In 1948, the UN passed Resolution 194 that established the UNCCP with the mandate to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue. In 1949 the UN created UNWRA to provide aid.

In 1950 (?) the UN created UNHCR to cover refugees. Since Palestinians were already covered by UNCCP and UNWRA, they were excluded from this agency.

The UN felt a responsibility for the Palestinian refugees that they did not have with the other refugees.

Ziowood Productions

The UN felt that it was responsible for the Palestinian refugees due to its proposal to divide Palestine (that failed) in 1947. In 1948, the UN passed Resolution 194 that established the UNCCP with the mandate to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue. In 1949 the UN created UNWRA to provide aid.

In 1950 (?) the UN created UNHCR to cover refugees. Since Palestinians were already covered by UNCCP and UNWRA, they were excluded from this agency.

The UN felt a responsibility for the Palestinian refugees that they did not have with the other refugees.

I don't know why you bother.

:desk:

Ziowood Productions

Indeed, Zionists absolutely refuse to learn anything. It shows in their posts.

Ziowood Productions

Indeed, Zionists absolutely refuse to learn anything. It shows in their posts.

Still bothering?

By Zionist, you mean Jew.

Ziowood Productions

Indeed, it's rather strange that you have assigned yourself as the spokesturban in charge of what the UN "felt".

Indeed, how ironic that the Arabs-Moslems who waged a failed war of annihilation against the nascent state of Israel in 1948 are relegated to beggars and squatters surviving on a bloated UN welfare fraud racket.

Dr. Guy Bechor discusses the actual demographic balance between Israel and the Palestinians on Israel TV Channel 2's morning show. His data are aligned with those set out in Caroline Glick's book: The Israeli Solution: A One-State Plan for Peace in The Middle East and point to the same policy conclusions:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back