All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not start a thread after each news which comes out. This one will be it.
This thread will deal with news not only happening in Israel but around the world.
I will post the links to the news and it is up to those who wish to read and discuss them, to do so.
Attacks only, will be ignored. Multiple attackers will be put on ignore.
Discuss what the article says, and provide evidence to your arguments.
Keep the conversation on a civil level. Thank you.

:welcome:

"anti-Israel posters" being anyone who doesn't agree with you then?

BREAKING: UNRWA's European managers fled Gaza into Israel yesterday under threats from their own protesting employees. Funny how when Hamas orchestrates violent attacks on Israel's border — with guns, grenades, molotov cocktails & wire-cutters — UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness (right) tweets about Palestinians "exercising their right to protest." Yet now that UNRWA's German and British managers are themselves the target, they cry out (left) about a grave "security and safety risk" and run for their lives to Israel. Hypocrites!

More: UNRWA suddenly complains of Gaza protests when they're the target, as European managers flee to Israel - UN Watch

After having accused Israel and the United States of orchestrating a terror attack on the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps and the Iranian army during a military parade in Ahvaz Iran on Monday made good on its promise of a “devastating response”.

The response, however, wasn’t directed at Israel or US forces in the Middle East but at the Islamic State terror group which earlier claimed responsibility for the attack.

(full article online)

ANALYSIS: What's behind Iran's unprecedented strike on Syria

My questions start here. I don’t know how to describe your actions. I’ve seen media outlets refer to what you did as, “throwing rocks at cars.” That definition conjures up images of teenagers causing a harmless ruckus, as if you were just breaking into abandoned factories or something. What you did kills people, so that phrase doesn’t suit. My family has called you a terrorist. And an attempted murderer. But I don’t think those labels fit either. You attacked me in a reckless and dangerous way, but you didn’t shoot at me or throw a bomb at me. Is there a term between ‘troubled teen who vandalizes property’ and ‘person who flies a plane into a building’? It feels like your goal was to cause me to die in a car crash, rather than to kill me yourself. Then again, you threw a cinder block at me, so maybe you were trying to kill me yourself… What would you have done if I had stopped? Would you have run up to me and tried to fight? Would you have tried to cut my head off? What are you? A terrorist-delinquent? A second-degree terrorist?? All of this is to say that I don’t even have the words to articulate this attack.

• If you see me (an Israeli) as an enemy of the Palestinian people, know that I don’t see myself like that. There are more sides to this conflict than there are armed forces fighting it, but there’s nothing I can say to convince you of that. Check out Combatants for Peace for more.
  • If you’re trying to have an impact on the situation, you should know that you aren’t. You are strengthening the status quo. You are keeping things the way they are. I’m sure that’s infuriating to hear. Especially from an Israeli. But I’m also the person you almost killed so, deal with it.
  • If you’re just an angry kid, no argument can reach you. Attacking me was an idiotic thing to do.

(full article online)

To my attacker

Muslim-Egyptian whistleblows risks to Christian, Jewish, & secular societies from Egypt. Born in 1989 to an Arab Muslim family, Hussein Aboubakr Mansour is an Egyptian researcher of Jewish and Middle Eastern history and Hebrew literature. Hussein participated in the Egyptian revolution till his departure from the country. Due to government persecution related to his activities and advocacy for tolerance and peace and countering antisemitism, Hussein left Egypt to become a political refugee in the US. He reveals that Muslim leaders persecute liberals for interest in relations with Israel- even in Egypt, with whom Israel has peace for 39-years. He is now an assistant professor of Hebrew language in the U.S..

According to her Twitter profile, Daire Louise O’Dowd is a geography and English teacher. Sadly, judging by her inaccurate and ill-informed mess of an article on IrishCentral, a US-based news site catering for the global Irish diaspora community, she should certainly not be educating anyone about the Israel-Palestinian conflict or the region.

O’Dowd relates her experience traveling in the Palestinian territories based on what appears to be a severe failure to understand what she is seeing and a superficial background knowledge and history that likely came from anti-Israel hate sites.

(full articles online)

An Irish Teacher's Harsh Unreality | HonestReporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back