All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather talk about what you're pretending. That the Israelis are not causing any of this.

The blockade is caused by the violence. Not the other way around. Violence ends, blockade will end. It really is that simple. The fundamental cause of any remaining conflict between Gaza and Israel is the rejection of Jewish self-determination by the Gazans.

I'd rather talk about what you're pretending. That the Israelis are not causing any of this.

The blockade is caused by the violence. Not the other way around. Violence ends, blockade will end. It really is that simple. The fundamental cause of any remaining conflict between Gaza and Israel is the rejection of Jewish self-determination by the Gazans.

P F Tinmore

Are you suggesting with your "funny" tag to my post that if the violence and incitement from Gaza stopped that the blockade would continue? I dare you to get Hamas to try it.

P F Tinmore

Are you suggesting with your "funny" tag to my post that if the violence and incitement from Gaza stopped that the blockade would continue? I dare you to get Hamas to try it.
Hamas has been asking for an agreement like that.

P F Tinmore

Nonsense.

P F Tinmore

Not asking for agreements. Asking for a cessation of violence. Do you think Hamas can manage that? They haven't yet.

Let's talk specifics. An agreement to end the violence would mean:
  • no weapons being smuggled or imported into Gaza
  • no dual use items withheld for use in manufacturing weapons, tunnels or other items with belligerent purpose
  • no tunnels built or expanded
  • no attacks or weapons at the border crossings, fences or at limits of fishing zones
  • no rockets, mortars or other indiscriminate attacks
  • no burning tires, kites or rock throwing
  • no incitement to violence
  • respect for buffer zones along both sea and land
Do you think Hamas can manage that? For the one calendar year which is the standard in international law?

P F Tinmore

Not asking for agreements. Asking for a cessation of violence. Do you think Hamas can manage that? They haven't yet.

• no dual use items withheld for use in manufacturing weapons, tunnels or other items with belligerent purpose
  • no attacks or weapons at the border crossings, fences or at limits of fishing zones
Do you think Hamas can manage that? For the one calendar year which is the standard in international law?
The offer has been made several times but Israel would have to stop its violence too. That is why Israel always rejects the deal.

P F Tinmore

The offer has been made several times but Israel would have to stop its violence too. That is why Israel always rejects the deal.

I'm not alking about offers. Or deals on paper. I'm talking about Hamas actually stopping all of those things. For a year. They have never done that. Do you think they can manage it or not?

If you want to discuss a one year plan and you think Israel should also have conditions put those conditions of the table -- specific conditions like I have provided-- and we will discuss them.

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I think we discussed this when it happened. Although we might have not known as much detail.

Oh that is nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

P F Tinmore

(INFORMATION)

By Josef Federman || 19 November 2015

Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert

JERUSALEM (AP) — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has shined new light on the breakdown of a potentially history-altering round of 2008 peace talks, saying that he rejected an offer from Israel’s Ehud Olmert — which included placing Jerusalem’s Old City under international control — because he was not allowed to study the map.

Interviewed separately by Israel’s Channel 10 TV, both men described the negotiations as serious and said a peace deal was achievable, underscoring just how much the region has changed in only a few years. Israel and the Palestinians are enmeshed in a new round of violence, and Abbas and Israel’s current prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, have barely spoken.

See → The Summary of the:
The Palestine papers: Olmert's offer to the Palestinians
theguardian.com, Sunday 23 January 2011

(COMMENT)

There is a very good case to be made that the Arab Palestinian Leadership want the conflict to remain as it is. Many would say that --- even without the policy and pledges made by the Arab Palestinians (reaching back to 1948) --- this stands alone as prima facie evidence that Arab Palestinian Leadership wants the benefits they personally receive as an honorable tribute.

How Much Is Mahmoud Abbas Worth?
Try $100 Million
by Khaled Abu Toameh
  • Palestinian leaders in Ramallah, including President Mahmoud Abbas, are deeply concerned that Rashid's revelations could expose their role in the embezzlement of public funds. They are also concerned that Rashid's revelations could prompt some Americans and Europeans to reconsider their decision to pour millions of dollars into the Palestinian Authority's coffers. What is needed is an independent Commission of Inquiry to restore public funds belonging to the Palestinian people. The Palestinians have many Mohammed Rashids...
  • A former journalist who used to earn less than $1,000 a month by working for a PLO newspaper, Rashid is now considered one of the wealthiest Palestinians anywhere. Palestinian Authority officials have estimated his fortune at more than half a billion dollars.

The Arab Palestinian general population keep the government they have and probably deserve the government they have. They simply are unable to accept the responsibility for their own actions. Arab Palestine (Gaza Strip and West Bank) is becoming a desert incubation and nursery for sociopaths, the indifferent; and the lazy. It is the perfect breeding ground for apathetic.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I think we discussed this when it happened. Although we might have not known as much detail.

Oh that is nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

P F Tinmore

(INFORMATION)

By Josef Federman || 19 November 2015

Abbas admits he rejected 2008 peace offer from Olmert

JERUSALEM (AP) — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has shined new light on the breakdown of a potentially history-altering round of 2008 peace talks, saying that he rejected an offer from Israel’s Ehud Olmert — which included placing Jerusalem’s Old City under international control — because he was not allowed to study the map.

Interviewed separately by Israel’s Channel 10 TV, both men described the negotiations as serious and said a peace deal was achievable, underscoring just how much the region has changed in only a few years. Israel and the Palestinians are enmeshed in a new round of violence, and Abbas and Israel’s current prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, have barely spoken.

See → The Summary of the:
The Palestine papers: Olmert's offer to the Palestinians
theguardian.com, Sunday 23 January 2011

(COMMENT)

There is a very good case to be made that the Arab Palestinian Leadership want the conflict to remain as it is. Many would say that --- even without the policy and pledges made by the Arab Palestinians (reaching back to 1948) --- this stands alone as prima facie evidence that Arab Palestinian Leadership wants the benefits they personally receive as an honorable tribute.

How Much Is Mahmoud Abbas Worth?
Try $100 Million
by Khaled Abu Toameh
  • Palestinian leaders in Ramallah, including President Mahmoud Abbas, are deeply concerned that Rashid's revelations could expose their role in the embezzlement of public funds. They are also concerned that Rashid's revelations could prompt some Americans and Europeans to reconsider their decision to pour millions of dollars into the Palestinian Authority's coffers. What is needed is an independent Commission of Inquiry to restore public funds belonging to the Palestinian people. The Palestinians have many Mohammed Rashids...
  • A former journalist who used to earn less than $1,000 a month by working for a PLO newspaper, Rashid is now considered one of the wealthiest Palestinians anywhere. Palestinian Authority officials have estimated his fortune at more than half a billion dollars.

The Arab Palestinian general population keep the government they have and probably deserve the government they have. They simply are unable to accept the responsibility for their own actions. Arab Palestine (Gaza Strip and West Bank) is becoming a desert incubation and nursery for sociopaths, the indifferent; and the lazy. It is the perfect breeding ground for apathetic.

Most Respectfully,
R
It doesn't say much really. Abbas does not have the authority to negotiate away the refugee's rights.

BTW, Rocco, I spent the weekend at my son's place in Mt. Vernon. Not too far from you.

46447542_10213296314067695_8878681592587878400_n.jpg

P F Tinmore

I'm not alking about offers. Or deals on paper. I'm talking about Hamas actually stopping all of those things. For a year. They have never done that. Do you think they can manage it or not?

If you want to discuss a one year plan and you think Israel should also have conditions put those conditions of the table -- specific conditions like I have provided-- and we will discuss them.
Analysis: is there a price for attacking Gaza?

P F Tinmore

Analysis: is there a price for attacking Gaza?

Yes. The price paid by israel for suppressing Islamic terrorist attacks from Gaza is a safer Israeli population.

Seems worth the price.

Why not, let's discuss this:

Hamas spokesman publicly announced Hamas short-term objectives:
  1. Ethnic cleansing of Jews from the river to the sea - "we'll cleanse Palestine of the Jewish filth".
  2. Establishment of the Caliphate.
Q. How can Israelis even come to terms with anyone suggesting that?
I'd rather discuss why you insist on them recognizing you, when you won't recognize them.

But that's exactly the premise of this thread - to show that all those questions miss the obvious context.

Last edited:
Funny. My post says nothing about Jews.
I hate fuckers like you who are so cavalier in lying. So your post said nothing about Jews?

This is your post...
"Yeah. Your usual rant about how Arabs are pure as the virgin snow and Jews are evil. "

So your post said nothing about Jews?

It only argues that Hamas, as the governing body in Gaza, MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for its own citizens. The HORROR!
Why don't you talk about what Israel takes responsibility for?

You just keep telling those bullshit lies.

It did stop in 2008 and the blockade continued.

They just had ceasefire with Israel in effect and the IDF launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill a member of Hamas.

Doesn't matter what Hamas does, you just keep moving the goal posts. Why? Because you don't want peace.

What's Israel going to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back