All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ "Billo_Really, et al,

I cannot speak for the Israeli Government, nor the Israeli Defense Force (IDF). They speak for themselves.
And I'm not sure that we, or anyone, needs to answer or defend this.

If you're going to defend the Israeli sniper, then don't be telling Arabs what is right or wrong.
(COMMENT)

What I can do is speak to the very obvious.

(COMMENT)

You're right. This could have been avoided. HAMAS, in the case of the Border demonstrations, could have been avoided simply by following International Humanitarian Law.
HAMAS went to a huge amount of bother to violate this particular mandate.
Iran is funding Hamas’s violent campaign at Gaza border said:
Iran has used that money to make trouble in several places, including allowing Hezb'allah to assist President Assad in Syria, funding Houthi rebels in Yemen, and giving some extra cash to Hamas in their war of extermination against Israel.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...amas_border_demonstrations.html#ixzz5Z6IFoS5G
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
[/INDENT]
The use of human shields is prohibited.
Under the Statute of the International Criminal Court,
“utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to
render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations”
constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts.
ICC Statute, Article 8(2)(b)(xxiii)

Iran and HAMAS both have their hands in this. It could not have happened is Iran hadn't funded it. It would not have happened if HAMAS (state-supported terrorist) had not herded the people to the border. And it would not have happened if the puppet-like Arab Palestinians had acted more appropriately.

Most Respectfully,
R
Who pulled the trigger on the 13 year old boy? Who decided to pull the trigger on the 13 year old boy?

Stop blaming others for the shit you do!

BTW, on the subject of human shields, do you know what a "Johnnie" is?

And finally, its not Hamas who's had worldwide condemnation for the shooting of unarmed, peaceful protesters.
Since you never look for and much less care for the truth, here is some of it:

The Hamas leadership had previously vowed to use the riot as a smokescreen for a “surprise” attack on Israel and said that the ultimate goal of the riot is to infiltrate the border and liberate Palestine.

Earlier on Thursday, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres also condemned the use of human shields, particularly the deployment of children along the border. “I reiterate my call on all concerned to refrain from any act that could lead to further violence or place civilians in harm’s way, especially children,” said Guterres. “I call upon all parties on the ground to avoid confrontation and exercise maximum restraint.”

US, UN Condemn Hamas for Sending Children to Gaza Border in Violent Riot

-----------

Go Ahead Billo.

Continue to be the HYPOCRITE you enjoy being.

You're right. This could have been avoided. HAMAS, in the case of the Border demonstrations, could have been avoided simply by following International Humanitarian Law.
There are over 200 UN resolutions on Israel not following IHL. Walk your talk.

There is no link, there is no way to check that this child was shot twice by the IDF, and what the circumstances were.
You're such a fuckin' liar! And you're such a bad liar to. You claim there is no link, right after re-posting the link I provided.

You waffle more than IHOP!

What we do know, from articles on the other thread, is that Hamas uses children of all ages to go near the fence and put explosives there. And if they attempt to put explosives near the fence, they do become military targets.
Do you need to be reminded, what someone does on their own property, is none of your fucking business!

As you said, it is up to Hamas to stop putting children under 18 in danger in protests on the border which since March 30th, have been anything but peaceful.
Have actually been another way for the Arabs to make war against Israel.
That's another big lie you keep telling because you're too pussy to take responsibility for your own actions. The boy was just standing there and you fuckers shot him! You are a sick country calling a 13 year old a threat.

Incendiary ballons.
Explosive balloons.
Granades

Yes, as Billo knows very well, those are very much the instruments of any peaceful demonstration anywhere in the world.
Are you saying Palestinians don't have a right to defend themselves?

And Billow knows very well what happens to anyone in the world who throws grenades, puts explosives or attempts to cut a country's fence/border, so on and so forth in order to enter that country to kill or kidnap its population.

Billo, the ultimate hypocrite.
Can you throw a grenade 900 feet?

Show me one picture of the protesters, since March 30th, being peaceful.

No weapons, no rocks, to explosive balloons, no incendiary balloons, no attempts to cut the fence, no machetes in hand and saying that they were going into Israel to kill Jews.

Go ahead, I would love to see any and all of those pictures, videos and articles of those in Gaza peacefully demonstrating instead of doing the bidding of their leaders, putting children under 18 in harms way in order to cut the fence or put explosives to destroy the fence.

If you do not have ANY photos or videos, as they do exist in every other peaceful demonstration, I have lots of them in the other thread "Palestinians Massing at the Border " for you to read and stop your endless hypocrisy .
You're such an idiot! You're breathing too much of that China smog.

There, I gave you 3.

And here's one for you, my little China doll...

If you don't read Chinese, turn your head to the right.

Show me one picture of the protesters, since March 30th, being peaceful.

No weapons, no rocks, to explosive balloons, no incendiary balloons, no attempts to cut the fence, no machetes in hand and saying that they were going into Israel to kill Jews.

Go ahead, I would love to see any and all of those pictures, videos and articles of those in Gaza peacefully demonstrating instead of doing the bidding of their leaders, putting children under 18 in harms way in order to cut the fence or put explosives to destroy the fence.

If you do not have ANY photos or videos, as they do exist in every other peaceful demonstration, I have lots of them in the other thread "Palestinians Massing at the Border " for you to read and stop your endless hypocrisy .
You're such an idiot! You're breathing too much of that China smog.

There, I gave you 3.

And here's one for you, my little China doll...

If you don't read Chinese, turn your head to the right.

Can you give us the date for those "peaceful protests" ?
And where else can I find those photos besides an anti Israel site, like the one where you found them?

The rest on your two posts is total trash.

Y
ou want to discuss the "peaceful protest" go to the other thread

Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-8_10-32-55.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-8_10-32-55.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 18
    7.4 KB · Views: 14
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
    6.9 KB · Views: 11
    7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

The Hamas leadership had previously vowed to use the riot as a smokescreen for a “surprise” attack on Israel and said that the ultimate goal of the riot is to infiltrate the border and liberate Palestine.

Earlier on Thursday, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres also condemned the use of human shields, particularly the deployment of children along the border. “I reiterate my call on all concerned to refrain from any act that could lead to further violence or place civilians in harm’s way, especially children,” said Guterres. “I call upon all parties on the ground to avoid confrontation and exercise maximum restraint.”

-----------

Go Ahead Billo.

How come your post (and your link) has no quotes from Hamas members themselves? How come you haven't provided any proof of Hamas involvement in these protests? How come you won't address the fact that you are shooting Palestinians who are on Palestinian property?

The Permanent Observer for the State of Palestine pointed out that the occupying Power had killed more than 60 people in less than 24 hours, adding that employing such force against civilians could be defined as terrorism. Rejecting the idea that Palestinians were responsible for their own deaths because they were protesting Israel’s actions, he called for a full investigation and questioned why one State had blocked other Council members from demanding independent inquiries into what amounted to a war crime against the Palestinian people.
They have a right to protest the conditions Israel forces on them and you have no right to shoot them over it.

-----------

Go Ahead Billo.

How come your post (and your link) has no quotes from Hamas members themselves? How come you haven't provided any proof of Hamas involvement in these protests? How come you won't address the fact that you are shooting Palestinians who are on Palestinian property?

The Permanent Observer for the State of Palestine pointed out that the occupying Power had killed more than 60 people in less than 24 hours, adding that employing such force against civilians could be defined as terrorism. Rejecting the idea that Palestinians were responsible for their own deaths because they were protesting Israel’s actions, he called for a full investigation and questioned why one State had blocked other Council members from demanding independent inquiries into what amounted to a war crime against the Palestinian people.
They have a right to protest the conditions Israel forces on them and you have no right to shoot them over it.
Wrong thread

HYPOCRITE

Can you give us the date for those "peaceful protests" ?
And where else can I find those photos besides an anti Israel site, like the one where you found them?
Google it bitch, that's what I did.

Why do you have to be constantly reminded ad hominems are not valid rebuttals?

The rest on your two posts is total trash.
"The rest of...", not "The rest on..."

Yes this definition supports what I say,
Palestinians should provide freedom to all Palestinians who want to be subjects of Arab Palestine, and Israel to all subjects of Jewish Palestine. Neither of the groups can ever have total freedom from interference from any of the side or their other neighbors. This is given, yet only one side demand a removal of a minority as a function to "freedom of interference", it's not Israel with it's 3rd largest Arab party.

What Palestinians have is a problem with the results of their choices, and the presence of a non-Arab nation among them. Their choices have consequence, and no one else has that responsibility to carry the consequence but them.
Listen fucker, Palestinian's can't fish or farm without getting shot at. Gazans can't leave without Israeli permission. The blockade denies them their right to self determination and that is your fucking fault!

Listen that's a nice story, but in reality the situation is the direct result of their self determination.
Their self determination is to start wars they can't win, Israel's self determination is to defend against the suicidal tendencies of her Jihadi enemies.

No, I'm correct 100% - Israel is the BEST Arab country.
In no other Arab country do they enjoy the same freedoms or quality of life.
Prove it! Tell me how the Nakba Law benefits Arab-Israelis?

You should ask the Arab MK who brought up the law.
How about You show me a middle eastern country where Arabs enjoy anywhere the same quality of life?

Isn't this the Arab argument of being the victims of their own pogroms?

These anecdotes of the Menson family victim-hood are sure a nice twist.
You forgot to put the sad kitten face.

Fact remains - no Zionist ever shot a billet before the Arab pogroms, so let's not pretend they didn't ruin their life by trying to murder the local Jews.
Tell that to the people of Deir Yassen.

I tell that to all Arabs - no Zionist ever shot a bullet before the Arab pogroms, that's fact.
Arabs have caused both most of life and property loss and damage to BOTH sides,

Israeli Jews had property stolen from them in all of the 22 Arab states, why don't You demand collective reparations and see who leaves without the pants?

Then I refer You back to post #6165 where You claimed that partition of the land for an Arab Palestine was not binding, therefore leaving that territory for the initial title of Jewish sovereignty as written in international law.

Titled owners can't be occupiers.
Nothing was left for Jewish sovereignty. There were existing land owners that were stripped of their land by Zionist terrorists.

Was it before Arabs took the land by sword
or before they expelled Palestinian Jews from their holy cities?

Last edited:
What was so wrong about Jews shouting, the most apparent thing I must say, that the "Wall is theirs", that would constitute enough justification to murder?
Do you think narcissism is a good thing?
Narcissism is when a sociopath claims that whenever he feels discomfort from what he hears gives him enough an excuse to go murder people.

That's why they can't stand the idea that Israel is the only nation in the whole region, that regained independence from the Arab empire, it hurts their pride.

Only as long as nations don't subjugate Israel too much.
And the three oaths are not Jewish law as some would like You to believe, they're an allegoric story.
While Jewish law does list as obligatory to dwell and inherit the land for next generations, no law says Jews can't have a state.
And no law says they can.

In fact much of the laws are dealing specifically with how to govern a state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back