All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
If You only understood what those soundbytes mean You'd see how self-defeating was that position:
You don't have a clue as to what I understand, so shut your fucking mouth, you arrogant asshole!

Indeed 181 was non-binding, and that's Your problem because it's the 1st time an Arab state is mentioned.
I don't give a shit what it mentions, you can't use that as legal justification to create the state of Israel.

By definition self determination is differentiation of one group from another, see Arab Palestine.
No that is not its definition.

Definition of self-determination
1: free choice of one's own acts or states without external compulsion

2: determination by the people of a territorial unit of their own future political status

The Palestinians have neither their free choice without Israeli interference, or allowed, by the Israelis, to determine their own future.

Arabs in Israel are treated better that in any Muslim country, in fact Israel is the BEST Arab country.
Boy, are you full of shit there!

Arabs in Israel have often been treated as second-class citizens. Their schools and healthcare institutions are more poorly funded, their roads aren’t always as well maintained. They’ve faced limitations on where they can live and buy property.

Occupational force certainly can claim self defense, with that said the presence of Israeli forces in Palestine is direct function of exercising the sovereignty of the Jewish nation which was vested with this right in intl. law.
Bullshit. That's the same as saying an assassin telling the cops that after breaking into his targets' house and finding the home owner putting up more of a fight than expected, he had no choice but to kill the owner, because he was in fear for his life.

In fact denial of exercising this right is an infringement of both international law and US constitution.
Not when you take away the rights of others. No law allows you to do that.

Nationals of the Jewish state are both protected and obliged to exercise that power, claiming otherwise is bordering hate speech and incitement to murder.
Nationals of an occupying power are not protected persons.

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949.
DEFINITION OF PROTECTED PERSONS

Persons protected by the Convention are those who, at a given moment and in any manner whatsoever, find themselves, in case of a conflict or occupation, in the hands of a Party to the conflict or Occupying Power of which they are not nationals.

OMG! Are you serious??? What worst punishment could Israel inflict upon the Palestinians than forcing them to self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer?

Arabs certainly did start the war against Palestinian Jews , and yet Israel is still the only country in the region which gives Arabs more right than their own rulers.
You moved into their area. You started the violence.

During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights. They also viewed it as an infringement of assurances of independence given by the Allied Powers to Arab leaders in return for their support during the war. The result was mounting resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by resort to violence by the Jewish community as the Second World War drew to a close.
Resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by "resort to violence" by the Jewish community. This according to UN records.

You see, I can back up what I claim with links you don't want to read or discuss. You cannot.

I asked You to bring an Arab country where Arabs have the same quality of life and rights as in Israel, we all know why You waffle around.

Israel is by far the BEST Arab country to ever exist.
If Israel is so great, why does it have over 200 UN resolutions against it?

Arabs certainly did start the war against Palestinian Jews , and yet Israel is still the only country in the region which gives Arabs more right than their own rulers.

During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights. They also viewed it as an infringement of assurances of independence given by the Allied Powers to Arab leaders in return for their support during the war. The result was mounting resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by resort to violence by the Jewish community as the Second World War drew to a close.
Resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by "resort to violence" by the Jewish community. This according to UN records.

You see, I can back up what I claim with links you don't want to read or discuss. You cannot.
You can back it up, but you cannot give sources.
And those....are the important ones.

Funny how your mind works. :)

I asked You to bring an Arab country where Arabs have the same quality of life and rights as in Israel, we all know why You waffle around.

Israel is by far the BEST Arab country to ever exist.
If Israel is so great, why does it have over 200 UN resolutions against it?
Answered to you repeatedly . Sorry you are suffering from amnesia.

LOL, and what about the 1929 riots bud? That was Arab Muslim Palestinians instigation at the core.
No it wasn't. That riot started when a bunch of Zionists went down to "The Wall" and claimed it "theirs".

What about the hundreds of Jews whose lives were saved by their Arab neighbors?

You can back it up, but you cannot give sources.
And those....are the important ones.

Funny how your mind works. :)
What are you talking about? I gave the source. It's not my fault if you don't click the link.
The source is the UN? Are you sure?
Because the link leads to this:

Prepared for, and under the guidance of,
the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights
of the Palestinian People

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem Part I: 1917-1947 - Study (30 June 1978)

Unispal is a Palestinian Site.

Everything in it is pro Palestinian and anti Israel.

Now, did the UN actually say what you posted above the link?

This should be the Israeli national anthem!

That is a song for John's son. :)

"Hey Jude" is a song by English rock band the Beatles, written by Paul McCartney and credited to Lennon–McCartney. The ballad evolved from "Hey Jules", a song McCartney wrote to comfort John Lennon's son, Julian, during his parents' divorce.

Hey Jude - Wikipedia

Hatikvah, the Hope, is the correct Anthem for Israel. Thank you.

I already laughed the first time You mentioned the UN resolutions were non-binding.
Now I laugh even more seeing how You pedal back to it for the basis for Your claim.

Prove that Arabs didn't start the war against Palestinian Jews before Zionism.

Last edited:
Answered to you repeatedly . Sorry you are suffering from amnesia.
You're a fuckin' liar!
Ok, JUST ONE MORE TIME for Billo's sake.

"If Israel is so great, why does it have over 200 UN resolutions against it?"

Since 1948, the UN has been taken over by Christian and Muslim governments hostile to Jews and therefore to Israel.

Resolutions are non binding, not legal, because if they were, all of the other resolutions against all other countries would be enforceable as well.

The UN wastes thousands of hours attempting to cripple Israel, just as the BDS movement does.

They use hatred for Jews, with endlessly invented stories about Jews from any time, since Abraham, to incite people against the Jews and Israel.

All we have to look at are the endless attacks by Muslims and Christians against Jewish people, businesses, synagogues, schools, etc which does not happen against any other people on the planet.

And all we need to look at is the history of hostility against Jews since Christianity was founded, to see that the Jews have been used as scapegoats every time since that founding just as cults/tribes used to killed their first born in order to appease their gods.

Christians want to appease Jesus and the Christian belief that the Jews killed Jesus, that the Jews have cost all Christians their "salvation", and the fact that the Jews refuse to convert to Christianity. Jews must be humiliated and treated as inferior until they convert to Christianity.

Muslims want to make the Jews pay for not accepting Allah as their god. The Jews must be humiliated and treated as inferior until they come to Allah.

There is no Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

There is a Muslims/Christians vs the Jews.

As it has been for the past 1700 years since Rome took over Christianity and continued in its horrendous ways of conquest.

As it has been for the past 1400 years when an Arab decided that he was not going to allow Christians to convert any of his people in Arabia into that religion.
So...he created his own, Islam, with Christians and Jews being inferior, and all other non Muslims as well.

End of lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back