All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ No, the Quran does not have a commandment forbidding Muslims to lie ]

Al Araby Al Jadeed (Arabic), or The New Arab (English) is a UK-based newspaper meant to be more liberal than Al Jazeera. It claims to be professional and nonpartisan, although it is financed by Qatar:

(full article online)

UK-based Arab newspaper says Jews eat matzoh baked with gentile blood ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

It has a lot to say on lying...much like the other major religions. The Seventeenth Greater Sin: Lying

I don't think the link proves the title, it's more about a funny trick when anyone who lies ceases to be a Muslim for that moment. There's no clear commandment not to lie, and actually a known religious term for specifically lying for political goals, or the goals of Jihad.
all religions have a loophole for lying.

PM announces regulation of thousands of homes in Judea and Samaria in response to spate of terror attacks

(full article online)

PM: Destroy terrorist's homes within 48 hours

Collective punishment.

Did they destroy the homes of any Jewish terrorists?
Not annexing Judea and Samaria and expelling all Arabs from those areas has been a collective punishment for all Jews in Israel and those areas.

It allowed the PA to take over in 1994 and lie its head off about wanting peace with Israel and a future Palestine State while they fatten their wallets.

Muslims are on a continued Hudna, just waiting and waiting for the opportunity to get the enemy distracted, as it has done again and again. Hudna, is a lesson from Mohammad, who knew exactly how to defeat the Jews of Qaybar.
So you support mass expulsions?

PM announces regulation of thousands of homes in Judea and Samaria in response to spate of terror attacks

(full article online)

Collective punishment.

There are Jewish terrorists? LOL

Do tell. Are there American Terrorists?
There sure are. Who do you think shot up the temple in Pittsburgh and music festival in Las Vegas and.....

We are discussing international terrorists not domestic ones. IDC if Iraqui terrorists blow up cafes is Iraq. Americans don't blow up stuff overseas do they? Every country has domestic criminals the difference is, Islamists take their trade overseas. But you already knew what I meant, you just decided to give me your coy standard Coyote Leftist response. Thank you for that.
Terrorosm is usually the tactic of weak non state actors. States have other ways of asserting their wills. You wont fond American terrorists per se but I am sure you will find covert activities and of vourse wars like Iraq.

Al Araby Al Jadeed (Arabic), or The New Arab (English) is a UK-based newspaper meant to be more liberal than Al Jazeera. It claims to be professional and nonpartisan, although it is financed by Qatar:

(full article online)

UK-based Arab newspaper says Jews eat matzoh baked with gentile blood ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

It has a lot to say on lying...much like the other major religions. The Seventeenth Greater Sin: Lying

I don't think the link proves the title, it's more about a funny trick when anyone who lies ceases to be a Muslim for that moment. There's no clear commandment not to lie, and actually a known religious term for specifically lying for political goals, or the goals of Jihad.
Show me one in Judaism.

(full article online)

Collective punishment.

There are Jewish terrorists? LOL

Do tell. Are there American Terrorists?
There sure are. Who do you think shot up the temple in Pittsburgh and music festival in Las Vegas and.....

We are discussing international terrorists not domestic ones. IDC if Iraqui terrorists blow up cafes is Iraq. Americans don't blow up stuff overseas do they? Every country has domestic criminals the difference is, Islamists take their trade overseas. But you already knew what I meant, you just decided to give me your coy standard Coyote Leftist response. Thank you for that.
Terrorosm is usually the tactic of weak non state actors. States have other ways of asserting their wills. You wont fond American terrorists per se but I am sure you will find covert activities and of vourse wars like Iraq.

???? Americans and Jews don’t blow shit up in Paris. Islamists do. Seems simple to me.

(full article online)

Show me one in Judaism.
When is it Permitted to Tell a Lie? - OU Torah

All religions have them...to preserve lives, etc.

(full article online)

Show me one in Judaism.

Ok, for peace in the family, what's etcetera?

Last edited:

(full article online)

The problem remains that the Jews are the ones considered to be the liars in the eyes of Islam:

“Only they forge the lie who do not believe in the signs of Allah.” (Surah an-Nahl 16:l05)

Therefore, deceiving (as Mohammad did with the Jewish Arabian Tribe)false statements (as Abbas does constantly ) , etc......as the Muslims have been doing about the Jews in relation of any sovereignty or the mere existence of an Israel, or Hebrews, or Jews, or the existence of any Jewish Temple Mount, seems to be very much accepted by all of those seeking the destruction of Israel, and the murder of Jews, as we have witnessed since 1920.

Palestine as an existing country/State, ever, is based on a lie.

Palestinians is based on a lie.

The Arab History on the ancient Land of Canaan is a lie.

I could go on.
Israel was founded on lies and exists on lies.

Start a thread.

(full article online)

The problem remains that the Jews are the ones considered to be the liars in the eyes of Islam:

“Only they forge the lie who do not believe in the signs of Allah.” (Surah an-Nahl 16:l05)

Therefore, deceiving (as Mohammad did with the Jewish Arabian Tribe)false statements (as Abbas does constantly ) , etc......as the Muslims have been doing about the Jews in relation of any sovereignty or the mere existence of an Israel, or Hebrews, or Jews, or the existence of any Jewish Temple Mount, seems to be very much accepted by all of those seeking the destruction of Israel, and the murder of Jews, as we have witnessed since 1920.

I could go on.

Start a thread.

And Palestine was a Zionist invention, so?

(full article online)

I could go on.

Start a thread.

Another lie.

(full article online)

I could go on.

Start a thread.

Another lie.

Freaks like you will bang their head till the last day feeling bitter about Israel succeeding ever more, then You will realize Your failure to go with the real truth and justice.

(full article online)

I could go on.

Start a thread.

Another lie.

Link?

I could go on.

Start a thread.

Another lie.

Link?

The taqqiya master will keep banging his head trying to deny that "Palestinians" is the biggest copyright infringement in history.

There's no hat that ever burned so well in plain sight.

Anti-Zionism is ideologically unique in insisting that one state, and one state only, doesn’t just have to change. It has to go. By a coincidence that its adherents insist is entirely innocent, this happens to be the Jewish state, making anti-Zionists either the most disingenuous of ideologues or the most obtuse. When then-CNN contributor Marc Lamont Hill called last month for a “free Palestine from the river to the sea” and later claimed to be ignorant of what the slogan really meant, it was hard to tell in which category he fell.

(full article online)

Opinion | When Anti-Zionism Tunnels Under Your House

Collective punishment.

It is not collective punishment to destroy the homes of terrorists. That's just consequences. Destroying the homes of terrorist's family, is different.

That said, there is also a point in an on-going conflict where independent acts of violence tips over into war and normal rules of conduct no longer apply, because security concerns come first.

In my opinion, the death of Amiad Israel is going to be a turning point. If the intent of Hamas stirring up a new intifada in Judea and Samaria is to scare Jews out of Judea and Samaria, I think they will find it has quite the opposite effect.

And what Jewish terrorists?
How many of their homes get destroyed. Any?

Most homes ARE extended family homes.

Do you realize that just a few weeks before Amiad's murder a young Palestinian mother was killed in a caused by rock throwing settlers?

Does your lapse of normal rules of conduct cover those killers should the IDF catch them? Will their homes be destroyed? Will the military enter the settler villages and conduct mass roundups?

PS no mainstream news coverage on this death either.

You mean Aisha al-Rabi back in October? Tragic and terrible without question. Illegal without question. Morally wrong without question. Should be punished without question. Vague accusations that the people in the car didn't see anyone but heard someone speaking Hebrew, therefore it must have been Israeli settlers? Not good enough. Israel is doing all the right things by launching an investigation and hopefully the perpetrators will be brought to justice. That is Israel's policy and its the RIGHT policy. And I stand by it.

That said, one does not, in war, treat one's own citizens in the same manner that one treats enemies of the State. IF Hamas is stirring up another intifada (and that seems to be the case) one can not expect Arab Palestinians to be treated the same as Israeli citizens in the midst of war. Its a ridiculous standard which no country, except Israel, would be subjected to.

My point, in my last post, was that there is a turning point here. Hamas has managed to avoid another war in Gaza, so they are stirring up trouble in Judea and Samaria. The people of Israel are digging in their heels (rightfully so) and they are going to act as though this is a serious security concern (rightfully so) and they are going to create realities on the ground for the protection of the Israeli people and Jews (rightfully so).

Show me one in Judaism.

Ok, for peace in the family, what's etcetera?
Generally saving life, peace in the family is an etc.

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Coyote, et al,

Rule #103 • Prohibition on Collective Punishments (Customary and IHL), has noting to do with the demolishment of homes or sanctuaries used by Arab Palestinian Terrorists, perpetrating "criminal acts directed against a Israel (the Occupying Power and citizens of the Occupying Power) and intended or calculated to create a state of terror in the minds of particular persons or a group of persons (Jews) or the general public."

The counter-terrorism actions are also considering:

❖ The open admission of guilt by the Palestinians Authority.
❖ The payment and honors rendered for the perpetration of the criminal acts.
❖ The past history of blatant criminal behaviors.​

(full article online)

Collective punishment.

(COMMENT)

An important aspect of Counter-Terrorism (CT) can be seen as an obligation (both crime prevention and Human Rights protection) in that Israel has an obligation to safeguard the "Right to Life."

Article 6 • International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)
Every human being has the inherent right to life.
This right shall be protected by law.
No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life.
While Rule #50 • (Customary and IHL) • The destruction or seizure of the property of an adversary is prohibited, unless required by imperative military necessity • protects the Homes of the Arab Palestinians to a degree, it does not protect the Homes from "Measures to prevent and combat terrorism;" specifically:

The Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy in the form of a resolution and
an annexed Plan of Action (A/RES/60/288)
To cooperate fully in the fight against terrorism,
in accordance with our obligations under international law,
in order to find, deny safe haven and bring to justice, on the basis of the principle of extradite or prosecute,
any person who supports facilitates, participates or attempts to participate in the financing, planning,
preparation or perpetration of terrorist acts or provides safe havens.

It must be understood that the UN does not have the will and capability to prevent a safe haven from forming, and does not have the will and capability to eradicate that safe havens and terrorist sanctuaries. It is no effort at all to sit in New York and ignore the realities of Arab Palestinians providing material supporting to known terrorist organizations. It is just a blind eye and the ignorant understanding of the difference between a heroic freedom fighter that actually engages the enemy --- and --- the terrorist that selects soft targets only, target that are unarmed and not engaged in the conflict, and the terrorist that hides behind its own population, using them as a shield.

The reality is, that the UN plays no real part in the settlement of the conflict. It is merely a juice box for a bunch of cowardly criminals that are trying to bilk the donor community for ever dime it can get.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back