All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Thank you for yet again posting a Link to a document that would take anyone several hours to read and then another few years of stufy in order to understand in context.
You and your ideological morons brothers keep losing wars.
Maybe you're worshiping the wrong deity.
If there is one thing that is consistent among Zionists is that they refuse to learn anything.

Actually, there are only 16 articles mostly consisting of one or two sentences.

"If there is one thing that is consistent among Zionists is that they refuse to learn anything."
You are referring the the group of people on earth who have one of the highest literacy rates on earth, not to mention an overwhelming percentage of hard science Noble Peace Prizes.
And you're still an idiot.
Nice deflection.
Fact is not deflection.
I have noticed that anything that doesn't comply with your notion of reality is a deflection.
It was not relevant to the current discussion.
Your mangling of history is always relevant to the current discussion.

If there is one thing that is consistent among Zionists is that they refuse to learn anything.

Actually, there are only 16 articles mostly consisting of one or two sentences.

"If there is one thing that is consistent among Zionists is that they refuse to learn anything."
You are referring the the group of people on earth who have one of the highest literacy rates on earth, not to mention an overwhelming percentage of hard science Noble Peace Prizes.
Nice deflection.
Fact is not deflection.
I have noticed that anything that doesn't comply with your notion of reality is a deflection.
How would you know when you don't look at information?

Nice deflection.
Fact is not deflection.
I always look at information you can only find on Islamic sites...not.

Nice deflection.
Fact is not deflection.
Indeed, if it is not from israelibullshit.il you won't look at it.

Fact is not deflection.
Nope...If it's only from an Islamic site I won't read it.
And the fact is you have no retort to that fact.

Sure, the last thing I posted, that you would not look at, was a treaty that had nothing to do with Islam.

Sure, the last thing I posted, that you would not look at, was a treaty that had nothing to do with Islam.
If Palestine belonged to the "Palestinians" no one else would have received a portion of it.
And you have to deal with the fact that many national borders and populations were moved after WWI and WWII.
So stop your crying.

If Palestine belonged to the "Palestinians" no one else would have received a portion of it.
And you have to deal with the fact that many national borders and populations were moved after WWI and WWII.
So stop your crying.
OK, but Palestine's borders have not changed since they were defined by treaty in 1922.

So stop your crying.
OK, but Palestine's borders have not changed since they were defined by treaty in 1922.
Sure, dumb ass, whatever you say.
I guess they'll have to be exterminated like the rest of the Muslim world to get them to change their maps to reality.

So stop your crying.
I guess they'll have to be exterminated like the rest of the Muslim world to get them to change their maps to reality.
It is not "their map" Palestine's borders have not changed since 1922.

So stop your crying.
The reality has changed, not the maps.
Most nations with actual advanced science don't care at all anymore about the Islamic sites.
And now that Israel is changing their military from defensive to offensive, the future of the Palestinians in Israel is going the way of the Palestinians in Jordan.
Basically, I use you for comedy relief.

There
So stop your crying.
Most nations with actual advanced science don't care at all anymore about the Islamic sites.
And now that Israel is changing their military from defensive to offensive, the future of the Palestinians in Israel is going the way of the Palestinians in Jordan.
There you go again back to Israeli say so.

There
So stop your crying.
Not really...Israel is doing bang up business with most civilized nations and the anti-Jew Palestinian card is spinning around the drain.
I'd like to know of any other nation that won a war and the UN told them they didn't win.

There
Not really...Israel is doing bang up business with most civilized nations and the anti-Jew Palestinian card is spinning around the drain.
I'd like to know of any other nation that won a war and the UN told them they didn't win.
Like which war?

There
Like which war?
1948...you know the war that you won't read about on any site that isn't run by Muslims.
In fact, any way that the Arabs have started and lost and your pals in the UN called an armistice; not that anyone on earth really cares anymore.
Don't cry; leave your trailer park and visit the West Bank and see how much they've advanced since Arafat and Abbas took the money meant for them to become civilized.

There
Like which war?
1948...you know the war that you won't read about on any site that isn't run by Muslims.
In fact, any way that the Arabs have started and lost and your pals in the UN called an armistice; not that anyone on earth really cares anymore.
Don't cry; leave your trailer park and visit the West Bank and see how much they've advanced since Arafat and Abbas took the money meant for them to become civilized.
The Arab states lost that war?

What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

There
Like which war?

What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?
Aw! You gonna cry?
Still learning history from Arab sites?
Guess what? I don't care.
What's more important is that Israel's government and research scientists no longer care.
Thanks to the fiction of the UN, these nations lost nothing.

Until Israel no longer gave a shit about the Islamic scum at the UN and took the Sinai.

Why include Lebanon when they're being occupied and oppressed by Syria?

And now we see how Egypt, Syria and Jordan won't dare start hostilities with Israel because Israel will send them back to the stone age.
Israel's currently wants more Jews to come to Israel and has been bragging about their security and absolute willingness to do whatever it takes to protect it's citizens.
That stance must really break your heart.

But you keep reading your fiction.

There
Like which war?

What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?
Aw! You gonna cry?
Still learning history from Arab sites?
Guess what? I don't care.
What's more important is that Israel's government and research scientists no longer care.
Thanks to the fiction of the UN, these nations lost nothing.

Until Israel no longer gave a shit about the Islamic scum at the UN and took the Sinai.

Why include Lebanon when they're being occupied and oppressed by Syria?

And now we see how Egypt, Syria and Jordan won't dare start hostilities with Israel because Israel will send them back to the stone age.
Israel's currently wants more Jews to come to Israel and has been bragging about their security and absolute willingness to do whatever it takes to protect it's citizens.
That stance must really break your heart.

But you keep reading your fiction.
You are fun to watch. Every time I post, you start dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
I asked 4 simple questions and you dodge, weave, duck, and deflect.

You are a hoot.

There
Like which war?

What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

The war. Their attempt to destroy Israel.

There
Like which war?

What did Lebanon lose?
What did Syria lose?
What did Jordan lose?
What did Egypt lose?

The war. Their attempt to destroy Israel.
Shhh....according to Tin, it never happened.

Forum List

Back