All You Pro Wilson People...

Please stop your hysterics, and stop broadbrushing. I'm not fine with this, but what the fuck do you expect when people start rioting ?
As far as your "atrocity" remark. You were not there, you did not see everything the Grand Jury did, you do not have all the information.

Yes, 12 mutants who don't have jobs voted on racial lines to acquit a white person.

Seriously, that guy spent 20 minutes trying to explain away what the Grand Jury did, and it wasn't the least bit convincing...
12 people with direct knowledge of the incident, with all the evidence of the incident, have decided no atrocity was committed.
Sorry you were not convinced from a press 20 minute conference, but these people worked on this for month and are in a much better position than you are to judge the situation.

12 people with direct knowledge of the incident, with all the evidence of the incident, have decided no atrocity was committed.
Sorry you were not convinced from a press 20 minute conference, but these people worked on this for month and are in a much better position than you are to judge the situation.

Actually, I was pretty convinced that the PD was going to engage in a cover up from the very beginning.

But 12 mutants who can't get out of jury duty just convince me we need to get rid of juries and replace them with professional tribunals.

Please stop your hysterics, and stop broadbrushing. I'm not fine with this, but what the fuck do you expect when people start rioting ?
As far as your "atrocity" remark. You were not there, you did not see everything the Grand Jury did, you do not have all the information.

Yes, 12 mutants who don't have jobs voted on racial lines to acquit a white person.

Seriously, that guy spent 20 minutes trying to explain away what the Grand Jury did, and it wasn't the least bit convincing...

He's a far left progressive asshole...........facts don't matter to these people. Their positions develop entirely from emotion and nothing else.

I will say this.........frankly, I think Wilson should have gone to his shotty and blown one of fat boys legs off thus, saving his life and fat boys.

Actually, I was pretty convinced that the PD was going to engage in a cover up from the very beginning.

But 12 mutants who can't get out of jury duty just convince me we need to get rid of juries and replace them with professional tribunals.

Oh for gods sake.

Oh for gods sake.

just being blunt.

How much do you know about forensics or ballistics? I mean other than watching CSI? Most people don't.

So they have to rely on what prosecutors tell them. And when you had a case like you had here where the prosecutor went in with the intent to vindicate Wilson, why are you surprised when you get this attrotious result.

You are one of the biggest haters of the 1%ers, and you want to let our entire justice system be tribunals that can be bought?

When you get the opportunity to read all the evidence the grand jury had access to, let me know. Otherwise you are just spouting bullshit.

Oh for gods sake.

just being blunt.

How much do you know about forensics or ballistics? I mean other than watching CSI? Most people don't.

So they have to rely on what prosecutors tell them. And when you had a case like you had here where the prosecutor went in with the intent to vindicate Wilson, why are you surprised when you get this attrotious result.

And you know that the people on the grand jury are ignorant about ballistics how?

You are making shit up, as usual, in the hopes of making some point. The point is, the evidence was presented to a grand jury, and they say that Wilson should not be indicted.

You are one of the biggest haters of the 1%ers, and you want to let our entire justice system be tribunals that can be bought?

When you get the opportunity to read all the evidence the grand jury had access to, let me know. Otherwise you are just spouting bullshit.

Except you make sure they can't be bought. You have frequent forensic audits of their accounts and track every receipt and expendature.

This really isn't complicated.

So 12 stupid mutants without jobs do what they are told by a corrupt prosecutor. Are we surprised by any of this?

NO.

THe only question is, will Obama have the balls to do what he should hvae done from day one, launch a federal prosecution.

Except you make sure they can't be bought. You have frequent forensic audits of their accounts and track every receipt and expendature.

So 12 stupid mutants without jobs do what they are told by a corrupt prosecutor. Are we surprised by any of this?

NO.

THe only question is, will Obama have the balls to do what he should hvae done from day one, launch a federal prosecution.

I bet you lie to get out of jury duty, don't you?

NO.

No, this is not complicated. The evidence was presented and the grand jury said no indictment. It is simple.

That you sit there, not knowing all the evidence, and demand that the officer be indicted is simply your own bias and prejudice on display.

And you know that the people on the grand jury are ignorant about ballistics how?

You are making shit up, as usual, in the hopes of making some point. The point is, the evidence was presented to a grand jury, and they say that Wilson should not be indicted.

Racists acquitting racists. Not impressed.
You need to change your tampon before you succumb to toxic shock syndrome.

So, there is a collection being taken to pay rent, bills, etc. for the people now out of work at Walgreens, yes?

NO.

No, this is not complicated. The evidence was presented and the grand jury said no indictment. It is simple.

That you sit there, not knowing all the evidence, and demand that the officer be indicted is simply your own bias and prejudice on display.
He knows the name and employment history of everyone on the Grand jury.

Racists acquitting racists. Not impressed.

And your evidence that they are racist?? Oh, I guess since they didn't vote the way your ignorant ass demands that they vote, the only answer is that they are racist???

Forum List

Back