Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

Liberals generally, can't make a real supporting argument.

STOP for liberals, is at best, three posts in, the personal insults start, and they just grow and grow, while any attempts at making or defending real points about issues, decrease rapidly.
Most of the time when someone gets extremely angry in a debate, is when they start losing it and they know it. That's when the anger and insults start flying out. Anytime someone is attempting to defend an indefensible position, and someone hits them with the truth that immediately destroys their position, then get ready for the anger and insults etc to come next.

Which is pretty much every time some one seriously challenges a liberals position.

How often do you NOT have that happen, when you talk to ta liberal about anything significant?
The problem is your facts are all garbage, brainwashed emotional moron... The entire world outside your bubble of GOP bologna agrees you are as good as insane along with your propaganda machine. All you know is phony scandals and misinformation and Hate based on character assassination based on nothing.

So, what is your favorite "fact" to support your claim?

This is a trick question. I know that you cannot seriously and honestly give me one fact to support your bullshit.

BECAUSE WHAT YOU JUST CLAIMED IS BULLSHIT.

Most likely, you go for the shotgun logical fallacy.

Second most likely, personal attacks fallacy.
that everything you know is garbage propaganda? How about hundreds of phony scandals against Hillary Obama Lois Lerner the FBI etcetera etc they've all been investigated and nothing has been found except your garbage propaganda repeated endlessly and never retracted even when fully discredited. there are so many phony scandals you have to have the deep State gigantic conspiracy. Total idiotic disrespect for all our institutions including journalism. Absolute idiocy super duper.
Meanwhile half the people in the Trump campaign are in prison for lying. You could also send Rush Limbaugh and Sean hannity there along with the rest of the fox primetime scumbags and all your other ridiculous radio demagogues....

Business owners that are will to pay them when they get here
The key words are “when they get here”

Business owners do not control the border that illegal aliens pass through

They just give them the reason to come...take away that reason would be a great start

I doubt it.

I know illegals that run a business repairing cars. You are not going to top that.

I know another group that has a car wash.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

There are numerous ways illegals can come and make money, without having to file an I-9.

The solution is control the border, and enforce immigration law.
the wall will stop illegals for about 3 seconds. Just throw a rope over the top and climb. See the video viral. The only solution is a good ID card that can't be faked like other countries have and it works. The wall is stupid and won't work. The last time we checked, 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Thanks GOP for this scam forever.
Your numbers for illrgal alien males employment rates are as laughable as the lib estimate of 12 million for the number of illegals in the country

So congress enacts a national Id card

Will liberals have the stomach to deport illegal aliens when you find them?

The answer is no

You want an open border that continues the flood of illegal aliens that libs them will give amnesty to
It is not the lib estimate is the estimate of our government. And everyone else who has looked into it seriously. Only your non stop lying media and hypocrite politicians don't. With no evidence.

Liberals generally, can't make a real supporting argument.

STOP for liberals, is at best, three posts in, the personal insults start, and they just grow and grow, while any attempts at making or defending real points about issues, decrease rapidly.
Most of the time when someone gets extremely angry in a debate, is when they start losing it and they know it. That's when the anger and insults start flying out. Anytime someone is attempting to defend an indefensible position, and someone hits them with the truth that immediately destroys their position, then get ready for the anger and insults etc to come next.

Which is pretty much every time some one seriously challenges a liberals position.

How often do you NOT have that happen, when you talk to ta liberal about anything significant?
The problem is your facts are all garbage, brainwashed emotional moron... The entire world outside your bubble of GOP bologna agrees you are as good as insane along with your propaganda machine. All you know is phony scandals and misinformation and Hate based on character assassination based on nothing.

This is a trick question. I know that you cannot seriously and honestly give me one fact to support your bullshit.

that everything you know is garbage propaganda? How about hundreds of phony scandals against Hillary Obama Lois Lerner the FBI etcetera etc they've all been investigated and nothing has been found except your garbage propaganda repeated endlessly and never retracted even when fully discredited. there are so many phony scandals you have to have the deep State gigantic conspiracy. Total idiotic disrespect for all our institutions including journalism. Absolute idiocy super duper.

Exactly as I called it. Instead of giving me one "fac"t, as I clearly asked for, so that I could seriously address it,

you put forth a whole shit can of vaguely defined accusations, so that we could NOT seriously address them.

That is the dictionary definition of the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy just as I predicted.

Dude. YOu lose.

They just give them the reason to come...take away that reason would be a great start

I doubt it.

I know illegals that run a business repairing cars. You are not going to top that.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

There are numerous ways illegals can come and make money, without having to file an I-9.

the wall will stop illegals for about 3 seconds. Just throw a rope over the top and climb. See the video viral. The only solution is a good ID card that can't be faked like other countries have and it works. The wall is stupid and won't work. The last time we checked, 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Thanks GOP for this scam forever.
No loyalty to country eh ?? Just look at workers as mindless drones slaving away for the factory so to speak, and doing it for almost nothing. Yeah that's the spirit alright.
I do no such thing, brainwashed functional moron. But your blind support of a lying thieving party that does nothing but cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else can only be explained by the total GOP brainwash. Google the only tax graph you need to know, that shows that the rich are paying the same percentage in taxes as you, and Google the demise of the middle-class fact left that shows that the ruin of our middle class started with Reagan and continues under continuing Reagan tax rates. The brainwash is the only reason we are the richest country in the world and the only rich country that doesn't have a living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave great infrastructure and vacations and cheap college and training and mainly taxing our Rich their fair share. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world is not a joke. Your brain wash is.

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

Your numbers for illrgal alien males employment rates are as laughable as the lib estimate of 12 million for the number of illegals in the country

The answer is no

You want an open border that continues the flood of illegal aliens that libs them will give amnesty to
of course the whole point of every reasonable immigration bill is that there be amnesty for worthy hard-working illegals that your party invited in with no ID card or anything else forever. Of course the unworthy illegals will be deported. The point is to stop more from coming to get work here.

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

of course the whole point of every reasonable immigration bill is that there be amnesty for worthy hard-working illegals that your party invited in with no ID card or anything else forever. Of course the unworthy illegals will be deported. The point is to stop more from coming to get work here.

Liar. The point is that you want tens of millions of voters. That is the only point.

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

It is not the lib estimate is the estimate of our government. And everyone else who has looked into it seriously. Only your non stop lying media and hypocrite politicians don't. With no evidence.
I dont think there is an official guess by the federal government about how many illegal aliens live in the US that is credible

DHS does indeed estimate 12 million in 2018 but there is no way to document that number

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

“My party” is no more responsible for the illegal alien invasion than liberal democrats are

The American people do not owe amnesty to immigration cheaters

Exactly as I called it. Instead of giving me one "fac"t, as I clearly asked for, so that I could seriously address it,

you put forth a whole shit can of vaguely defined accusations, so that we could NOT seriously address them.

That is the dictionary definition of the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy just as I predicted.

Dude. YOu lose.
Okay s*******, you believe or many GOP voters believe that 47% of the country don't pay taxes. Absolute idiocy. everybody pays taxes at about the same rate including the 1% and the four families that have more wealth than half or 80% of the country or whatever it is. Absolute garbage. Google the only tax graph you need to know and learn something for a change. Everything you know about Democratic politicians is a lie or conspiracy theory based on nothing, dumbass doop.

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

Liar. The point is that you want tens of millions of voters. That is the only point.
When I was born there were a hundred and fifty million people in this country and I certainly don't want any more than we have now. Your imaginary illegal voter crisis is just another piece of crap propaganda. I want an ID card and to get our country organized so people can't just come here and get a fake ID and do everything a citizen can do but vote. You want to continue that even if you don't know it. A wall is stupid and won't work. You can also use the ID card to stop your imaginary illegal voter crisis dumbass. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

“My party” is no more responsible for the illegal alien invasion than liberal democrats are

Unfortunately we are a civilized country and you're not going to get 12 million people deported. They are also an intrinsic part of the economy and do jobs Americans don't want to a great extent. Congratulations on kicking this down the road again just like your party has for the last 60 years....the GOP has always blocked enforcement of immigration laws so that they can get cheap easily bullied labor. The only time the GOP gives a damn is in their propaganda whenever they ruin the economy again. Which they do every time they get 8 years in office....

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

Unfortunately we are a civilized country and you're not going to get 12 million people deported.

They are also an intrinsic part of the economy and do jobs Americans don't want to a great extent. Congratulations on kicking this down the road again just like your party has for the last 60 years....the GOP has always blocked enforcement of immigration laws so that they can get cheap easily bullied labor. The only time the GOP gives a damn is in their propaganda whenever they ruin the economy again. Which they do every time they get 8 years in office....
There is nothing uncivilized about enforcing the law

People who are here illegally should be deported

Dude. YOu lose.
Okay s*******, you believe or many GOP voters believe that 47% of the country don't pay taxes. Absolute idiocy. everybody pays taxes at about the same rate including the 1% and the four families that have more wealth than half or 80% of the country or whatever it is. Absolute garbage. Google the only tax graph you need to know and learn something for a change. Everything you know about Democratic politicians is a lie or conspiracy theory based on nothing, dumbass doop.
I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

The answer is no

When I was born there were a hundred and fifty million people in this country and I certainly don't want any more than we have now. Your imaginary illegal voter crisis is just another piece of crap propaganda. I want an ID card and to get our country organized so people can't just come here and get a fake ID and do everything a citizen can do but vote. You want to continue that even if you don't know it. A wall is stupid and won't work. You can also use the ID card to stop your imaginary illegal voter crisis dumbass. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

You say you don't want more people, as you demand we give citizenship to millions of new people and ridicule the idea of a Wall to keep out unwanted people.

Are you really, really old?

Dude. YOu lose.

The answer is no

You say you don't want more people, as you demand we give citizenship to millions of new people and ridicule the idea of a Wall to keep out unwanted people.

the wall is there a incredibly expensive piece of crap they won't do a damn thing. All they have to do is throw a rope over the top of it and climb or many many other ways they've proven they can do it. People who want jobs will get here if they can hold a job which your stupid party makes possible. Where did I demand citizenship dingbat? Give the Worthy papers or an ID card and then enforce the goddamn laws. The wall is a joke just like you, brainwashed functional moron.

Dude. YOu lose.

The answer is no

the wall is there a incredibly expensive piece of crap they won't do a damn thing. All they have to do is throw a rope over the top of it and climb or many many other ways they've proven they can do it. People who want jobs will get here if they can hold a job which your stupid party makes possible. Where did I demand citizenship dingbat? Give the Worthy papers or an ID card and then enforce the goddamn laws. The wall is a joke just like you, brainwashed functional moron.

Are you really, really old? LIke late 70s?

Shows how hollow the Trump economy is

Almost half of Americans work in low-wage jobs

America's unemployment rate is at a half-century low, but it also has a job-quality problem that affects nearly half the population, with a study finding 44% of U.S. workers are employed in low-wage jobs that pay median annual wages of $18,000.

Contrary to popular opinion, these workers aren't teenagers or young adults just starting their careers,

I thought it was Obama's ecomoney? When was the switch OP?

Dude. YOu lose.

The answer is no

Illegals cannot scale the wall in large numbers

Nor can the average person do it quickly

Dude. YOu lose.

68 comet roll, can you follow the argument or is that all you have...

Dude. YOu lose.

68 comet roll, can you follow the argument or is that all you have...

I can tell there is something wrong with you. Advanced age, I can respect and will try to remember as we move forward.

Other than that, I will crush you like a little bug.

Are you my "Elder" that I want to treat with a measure of restraint, or should I crush you like a bug?

Well, I'm referring more generally.

But regardless of your specific status.... if I can look around and see dozens of examples of people who come here from other countries and succeed..... I simply do not buy the idea that Americans can't.

I'm sorry.... it just isn't true. Phil Robertson, was a drunk working at a bar. He started whittling duck callers, and now is a wealthy business owner.

Was it easy? Of course not. He was driving around in his pickup, trying to sell these things to stores, and they would laugh at his face, and walk him to the door.

But he kept at it, until he became a success.

That's the reality.

The solution to our problems is people getting up off the ground, and working towards success. Not somehow trying to prevent others from being successful, in hopes it will make you more successful.

You seem to be a bit misinformed about Phil Robertson.

College and football

Robertson throws against the Southeastern Louisiana Lions.
As an athlete in high school, Robertson was all-state in football, baseball, and track, which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech in Ruston on a football scholarship in the late 1960s.[10] At Tech, he played first-string quarterback for the Bulldogs, ahead of Pro Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw,[11][12] the first overall pick in the 1970 NFL Draft. When he arrived at Tech in 1966, Bradshaw caused a media frenzy on account of his reputation of being a football sensation from nearby Shreveport.[13][14] Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw, and was the starter for two seasons in 1966 and 1967, and chose not to play in 1968.[15]

In his time at Louisiana Tech, Robertson completed 179 of 411 passing attempts for 2,237 yards. He threw 12 touchdowns, but had 34 interceptions.[10] It was thought Robertson had the potential for a pro career, but Robertson was more interested in hunting.[10] Bradshaw once remarked about Robertson's love of hunting, saying "... Phil Robertson, loved hunting more than he loved football. He'd come to practice directly from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of his pockets, duck feathers on his clothes. Clearly he was a fine shot, so no one complained too much."[16]

When Paul Harvey approached Robertson with a recruitment to play professionally for the Washington Redskins, he declined because football conflicted with his hunting. Additionally, football was only about holding up his scholarship to him, while Bradshaw practically lived and breathed the sport.[14] Robertson put it this way: "Terry went for the bucks, and I chased after the ducks."[10]

Robertson later received a bachelor's degree in physical education and a master's in education.[17]

Career
Early career
Robertson initially spent several years teaching[17] before becoming a commercial fisherman. In the 1970s, his marriage became strained. Robertson was running a bar in 1975.[18][19]

Duck Commander
As an avid duck hunter, Robertson was dissatisfied with the condition of duck calls. He began to experiment with making a call that would produce the exact sound of a duck. He invented his first Duck Commander call in 1972. He received a patent for this call and the Duck Commander Company was incorporated in 1973.[17] Today, the company of Duck Commander is a multimillion-dollar business, headed by his son, Willie Robertson.
Those are crappy quarterback stats and he ran a bar before he became Mr duck call. You're both right.
And leftist couldn't wipe his boots even if they wanted too now. His success drives the leftist out of what's left of their tiny little minds. LOL
I have nothing against the guy, I'm just saying he wasn't a very good quarterback and he did bartend before his great success. Try and remain calm and change the channel sometime you seem to be in some kind of fugue state of hate, super duper.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

I doubt it.

Another shingles roofs.

All cash, all illegals.

No loyalty to country eh ?? Just look at workers as mindless drones slaving away for the factory so to speak, and doing it for almost nothing. Yeah that's the spirit alright.
I do no such thing, brainwashed functional moron. But your blind support of a lying thieving party that does nothing but cut taxes on the rich and services for everyone else can only be explained by the total GOP brainwash. Google the only tax graph you need to know, that shows that the rich are paying the same percentage in taxes as you, and Google the demise of the middle-class fact left that shows that the ruin of our middle class started with Reagan and continues under continuing Reagan tax rates. The brainwash is the only reason we are the richest country in the world and the only rich country that doesn't have a living wage Healthcare daycare paid parental leave great infrastructure and vacations and cheap college and training and mainly taxing our Rich their fair share. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever anywhere in the modern world is not a joke. Your brain wash is.

power-of-silence-Th.jpg

Forum List

Back