Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

So, what is your favorite "fact" to support your claim?

This is a trick question. I know that you cannot seriously and honestly give me one fact to support your bullshit.

BECAUSE WHAT YOU JUST CLAIMED IS BULLSHIT.

Most likely, you go for the shotgun logical fallacy.

Second most likely, personal attacks fallacy.
that everything you know is garbage propaganda? How about hundreds of phony scandals against Hillary Obama Lois Lerner the FBI etcetera etc they've all been investigated and nothing has been found except your garbage propaganda repeated endlessly and never retracted even when fully discredited. there are so many phony scandals you have to have the deep State gigantic conspiracy. Total idiotic disrespect for all our institutions including journalism. Absolute idiocy super duper.

Exactly as I called it. Instead of giving me one "fac"t, as I clearly asked for, so that I could seriously address it,

you put forth a whole shit can of vaguely defined accusations, so that we could NOT seriously address them.

That is the dictionary definition of the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy just as I predicted.

Dude. YOu lose.
Okay s*******, you believe or many GOP voters believe that 47% of the country don't pay taxes. Absolute idiocy. everybody pays taxes at about the same rate including the 1% and the four families that have more wealth than half or 80% of the country or whatever it is. Absolute garbage. Google the only tax graph you need to know and learn something for a change. Everything you know about Democratic politicians is a lie or conspiracy theory based on nothing, dumbass doop.
Your numbers for illrgal alien males employment rates are as laughable as the lib estimate of 12 million for the number of illegals in the country

So congress enacts a national Id card

Will liberals have the stomach to deport illegal aliens when you find them?

The answer is no

You want an open border that continues the flood of illegal aliens that libs them will give amnesty to
of course the whole point of every reasonable immigration bill is that there be amnesty for worthy hard-working illegals that your party invited in with no ID card or anything else forever. Of course the unworthy illegals will be deported. The point is to stop more from coming to get work here.

Liar. The point is that you want tens of millions of voters. That is the only point.
When I was born there were a hundred and fifty million people in this country and I certainly don't want any more than we have now. Your imaginary illegal voter crisis is just another piece of crap propaganda. I want an ID card and to get our country organized so people can't just come here and get a fake ID and do everything a citizen can do but vote. You want to continue that even if you don't know it. A wall is stupid and won't work. You can also use the ID card to stop your imaginary illegal voter crisis dumbass. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

You say you don't want more people, as you demand we give citizenship to millions of new people and ridicule the idea of a Wall to keep out unwanted people.

Are you really, really old?
the wall is there a incredibly expensive piece of crap they won't do a damn thing. All they have to do is throw a rope over the top of it and climb or many many other ways they've proven they can do it. People who want jobs will get here if they can hold a job which your stupid party makes possible. Where did I demand citizenship dingbat? Give the Worthy papers or an ID card and then enforce the goddamn laws. The wall is a joke just like you, brainwashed functional moron.

always-S.jpg

that everything you know is garbage propaganda? How about hundreds of phony scandals against Hillary Obama Lois Lerner the FBI etcetera etc they've all been investigated and nothing has been found except your garbage propaganda repeated endlessly and never retracted even when fully discredited. there are so many phony scandals you have to have the deep State gigantic conspiracy. Total idiotic disrespect for all our institutions including journalism. Absolute idiocy super duper.

Exactly as I called it. Instead of giving me one "fac"t, as I clearly asked for, so that I could seriously address it,

you put forth a whole shit can of vaguely defined accusations, so that we could NOT seriously address them.

That is the dictionary definition of the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy just as I predicted.

Dude. YOu lose.
Okay s*******, you believe or many GOP voters believe that 47% of the country don't pay taxes. Absolute idiocy. everybody pays taxes at about the same rate including the 1% and the four families that have more wealth than half or 80% of the country or whatever it is. Absolute garbage. Google the only tax graph you need to know and learn something for a change. Everything you know about Democratic politicians is a lie or conspiracy theory based on nothing, dumbass doop.
of course the whole point of every reasonable immigration bill is that there be amnesty for worthy hard-working illegals that your party invited in with no ID card or anything else forever. Of course the unworthy illegals will be deported. The point is to stop more from coming to get work here.

Liar. The point is that you want tens of millions of voters. That is the only point.
When I was born there were a hundred and fifty million people in this country and I certainly don't want any more than we have now. Your imaginary illegal voter crisis is just another piece of crap propaganda. I want an ID card and to get our country organized so people can't just come here and get a fake ID and do everything a citizen can do but vote. You want to continue that even if you don't know it. A wall is stupid and won't work. You can also use the ID card to stop your imaginary illegal voter crisis dumbass. Oops brainwashed functional dumbass....

You say you don't want more people, as you demand we give citizenship to millions of new people and ridicule the idea of a Wall to keep out unwanted people.

the wall is there a incredibly expensive piece of crap they won't do a damn thing. All they have to do is throw a rope over the top of it and climb or many many other ways they've proven they can do it. People who want jobs will get here if they can hold a job which your stupid party makes possible. Where did I demand citizenship dingbat? Give the Worthy papers or an ID card and then enforce the goddamn laws. The wall is a joke just like you, brainwashed functional moron.
Illegals cannot scale the wall in large numbers

Nor can the average person do it quickly
Don't worry they'll figure it out LOL. And it'll only cost you forty billion dollars LOL idiots. Oops brainwashed functional idiots. we need an ID card and enforcement, what the f*** is wrong with you people...

Dude. YOu lose.

always-S.jpg
nobody on here is lying, just people on your side are totally full of garbage propaganda... The Liars are your scumbag pundits and hypocritical politicians who are scared shittless of the orange clown who knows how to take over a brainwashed party in no time. But carry on hating your fellow citizens for no actual reason....

Dude. YOu lose.

always-S.jpg
Any actual argument with all the facts I'm giving you, or just trolling and propaganda spam, super duper?

Dude. YOu lose.

Are you really, really old? LIke late 70s?
68 comet roll, can you follow the argument or is that all you have...
Sorry about the comma troll. This phone is so stupid when I say, it says god-knows-what. What the hell is a Tama?

I can tell there is something wrong with you. Advanced age, I can respect and will try to remember as we move forward.

Other than that, I will crush you like a little bug.

Are you my "Elder" that I want to treat with a measure of restraint, or should I crush you like a bug?
You only win in super duper World, super duper. 95% of the world thinks you are nuts LOL.... Don't worry about me. If you met me you would think I was 51. My mother's maiden name was Goodchild. We look and act Great until they bury us LOL. Now could you possibly have a political argument or you just going to spew idiocy troll LOL?

Last edited:
Someone tell progressives the standard of living will continue to decline because:

Immigration, especially illegals

Globalization. We're no longer the only game in town, it's been this way for decades. Catch up.

Technology

OVERPOPULATION

Limited resources

Higher taxes, more entitlements and corrupt government spending

More women in the workforce

Corner markets unseen since the great depression. This is your Bezos, Zuckerberg types

Obesity, drugs and a lazy public.

The "liberal" elite and their progs support every cause too.

Dude. YOu lose.

Don't worry they'll figure it out LOL. And it'll only cost you forty billion dollars LOL idiots. Oops brainwashed functional idiots. we need an ID card and enforcement, what the f*** is wrong with you people...
The pro illegal alien crowd has had 33 years since the 1986 amnesty to keep your promise to solve this problem

That was an empty promise

If you want to finesse this issue after all these years without building the wall go ahead

But amnesty for any illegal alien including dreamers is off the table till the illegals stop coming

The pro illegal alien crowd has had 33 years since the 1986 amnesty to keep your promise to solve this problem

If you want to finesse this issue after all these years without building the wall go ahead

But amnesty for any illegal alien including dreamers is off the table till the illegals stop coming
They basically have stopped coming. Basically all the ones trying to get in now are refugees from the GOP War on Drugs warzones and the incredible drought in Central America. Trump's reaction? Cut aid. Great job!

Just do it pass the Damned ID card and end this long-running GOP scam Tama super duper.... What the hell is Tama? It is not,

Just do it pass the Damned ID card and end this long-running GOP scam Tama super duper.... What the hell is Tama? It is not,
And then they will all pay taxes instead of 60%....

promises blocked every step of the way by Republicans. It's pretty obvious your masters love the cheap easily bullied labor.

Last edited:

They basically have stopped coming. Basically all the ones trying to get in now are refugees from the GOP War on Drugs warzones and the incredible drought in Central America. Trump's reaction? Cut aid. Great job!
The reason so many illegals are now arriving as refugees is because they have been coached up by leftwing activists to exploit the refugee loophole

promises blocked every step of the way by Republicans. It's pretty obvious your masters love the cheap easily bullied labor.
And that the Democrats like stupid gullible people, at least that is how they treat you.

I can tell there is something wrong with you. Advanced age, I can respect and will try to remember as we move forward.

Other than that, I will crush you like a little bug.

Are you my "Elder" that I want to treat with a measure of restraint, or should I crush you like a bug?
You only win in super duper World, super duper. 95% of the world thinks you are nuts LOL.... Don't worry about me. If you met me you would think I was 51. My mother's maiden name was Goodchild. We look and act Great until they bury us LOL. Now could you possibly have a political argument or you just going to spew idiocy troll LOL?

Your position is absurd.

Americans do not want to add another ID card when we already have numerous cards to carry

And its doubtful if the government could or would manage a national ID any better than social security id cards

But I repeat, as long as no one gets amnesty till the the national id card has proven itself go for it

If that takes 10 years or forever I can afford to wait

Bush put more effort into passing amnesty than obama did

But your side has always demanded amnesty up front while you fine tune your newest big idea

And that is not acceptable

But your side has always demanded amnesty up front while you fine tune your newest big idea

Hey! Give us a repeal of birthright citizen ship, "UP FRONT", and we'll give you amnesty is 5 years.

PROMISE!

images

Hey! Give us a repeal of birthright citizen ship, "UP FRONT", and we'll give you amnesty is 5 years.

PROMISE!

images
Thats an interesting idea

But the left is unwilling to give anything in return for amnesty

Forum List

Back