Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

Wow, if she doesn't like what some people choose to wear, she should just be glad that they choose to wear anything. How much does she and the rest of her Hollywood ilk have on these days? Isn't she and them where a lot of nudity takes place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”
So because adults were acting like little children they get a pass? Because young adults did not run away, did not fight back they are reviled?

They so called adults decide to taunt and name call like stupid young children. Why? simply because someone may have backed a president that they did not like. If they had been wearing one of our last presidents offerings everyone would have been after those taunting the young adults.

Funny how biased and stupid people become. Even the complete lack of force and completely adult exercise of restraint calls others who have not grownup to attack others.

The MAGA boys were being harassed by black guys who looked big and mean. They chose to confront a native American instead of the big and mean black guys who were harassing the MAGA boys.

Confrontation is not restraint. Bullying a native American is bigotry.
I take it you not only did not see the whole video but were also not there. The teens did not move they were not the ones who walked toward any one. You just want your bias to show through. By the way bigot has been worn out by liberals to the point it is almost as informative as Yada Yada.

As an aside is this your new persona rdean?

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

Wow, another dumb liberal bigot is calling innocent people racist.......that is about all that they ever do.

A red hat with white letters that stand for make America great again worn by a child "signals an intent to confront"? Has the left become bat shit crazy?

© Getty Images

I don't agree with what she said....but she is still hot....so it all balances out

Not bad at her age, she always had great knockers.
Well they are fake so...

© Getty Images

I don't agree with what she said....but she is still hot....so it all balances out

Not bad at her age, she always had great knockers.
Well they are fake so...

That usually doesn't bother me, unless of course you are talking about those unbelievable mega implants.

Boobs are like pizza.

coming from a whore who shows her body to married military men cause that's what sluts do.
iu
She has to slut it up. It’s the only way she can get work.

What is this leftie sudden fascination about head wear? Does the sissie left think that women (and boys?) are asking for it when they dress provocatively?

I can't stand Trumpublicans, but by god if you spent good money on one of those fucking hats, you deserve to wear the damn thing without being called the new incarnation of the KKK.

You might be stupid as shit, but you're not evil........

"And this smirking kid blocked his path and wouldn’t let him leave.” The short video, the subject of at least two-thirds of my Twitter feed on Saturday, made me cringe, and the smirking kid in particular got to me: His smugness, radiating from under that red maga hat, was everything I wanted my teenagers not to be."
Julie Irwin Zimmerman: I Failed the Covington Catholic Test - The Atlantic

What are we fighting?

"In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called."

Because even chlamydia has to have a place to live.
Yea because she said something mean about Trump, so she must have an STD...

Meanwhile, Trump routinely buys pussy from women who routinely sells pussy -- and to make it even worse, does it without protection -- even tho they make Smurf sized condoms...but yea, Alyssa is the one with the STD because, reasons....

Meanwhile, Trump routinely buys pussy from women who routinely sells pussy -- and to make it even worse, does it without protection -- even tho they make Smurf sized condoms...but yea, Alyssa is the one with the STD because, reasons....
She has herpes.

List of Stars with Herpes & STDs in 2016 - Stars with Herpes

She has herpes.

List of Stars with Herpes & STDs in 2016 - Stars with Herpes

LOL. What a bunch of nasty whores. So the celebrity Democrats are spreading Marxism AND herpes.

Alyssa's "icy stares" are said to be particularly effective at stopping Trump.
Alyssa Milano gave Brett Kavanaugh an icy death stare throughout hearings, and the internet can't get enough

Last edited:

© Getty Images

They were heading back to their bus after the March for Life.

He walked towards them, not the other way around.

Stop lying.

The MAGA mob were seeking confrontation but did not have the balls to confront the three black men who enraged them.

They did not appear to have any interest in a "bus". But they did have bigotry to confront an old man, a native American who was not doing them any harm.

MAGA mobs never have good intentions.

© Getty Images

You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?

Talk about goalpost moving...

The guy walked up TO THEM.

The MAGA mob was seeking confrontation but not with the three black guys who enraged them. The MAGA mob had no balls and decided to bully an aged Native American instead of their antagonists.

© Getty Images

You dumbasses regurgitater of fake news! On the video you clearly see the blacks hurling racist epithets at the white kids! You can clearly see that the kids remained on the steps and the Native American approached them. The white people, evil as they are had no obligation to walk away. This was public property and free to all Americans even the evil white ones!

Why did they stay and then harass the native American guy. The MAGA hat guy appeared extremely insolent. There is no way he was avoiding a confrontation.

If the MAGA hat boys wanted a confrontation, why didn't they pick on the black guys who were insulting the MAGA boys? Because the black guys were big and mean?
That kid should've knocked that dumbass indian on his ass. The indian walked up to the boy and banged a drum in his face. I hope they sue him till he has nothing left.

The no-balls MAGA kid and his no-balls MAGA buddies were angered by insults from three black men but didn't have the balls to take it up with the three black men and picked on an old guy instead.

© Getty Images

Bigotry comes in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
People who love to hate feel they have the right to instigate murder and mayhem because of a fucking red hat.

Perhaps the MAGA hats could be weaponized in some way.
Maybe i'll buy one then when one of you loons confront me, i'll knock you on your ass. Make a game of it.

Get a job, earn some money and do it. You better hurry, before other no-balls MAGA loons beat you to the punch.

Forum List

Back