Amazed at what I just watched.

have you ever been to a trump event?
Nope

But I've watched plenty of unedited Trump. Yes, he rambles, but so does Kamala in addition to that stupid cackle.

Why does Kamala refuse interviews, press conferences, more than one debate and answering questions?

I watch Fox News all the time and never got this from it. Are you sure you didn't run everything through the 'liberal sound filter' first?

That said much of what you said is true, but it must be studied more deeply.

Doctors aren't in business to prevent disease, but to treat it.
Then you haven't been paying attention.

Nope

But I've watched plenty of unedited Trump. Yes, he rambles, but so does Kamala in addition to that stupid cackle.

Why does Kamala refuse interviews, press conferences, more than one debate and answering questions?
Odd, but I never heard Harris opine on sharks, electric boats that are too heavy to float, windmills that give cancer, and magnets that quit working when they get wet.

Of course you do. You're a democrat; therefore you approve of state propaganda and censorship.
See there? That's the paranoia that makes the crazy MAGAs think our government agencies are out to get them.

How else can you get so many to show up on Jan 6?

They actually believe that shit

What "shit"? That Harris wants free medical care for illegals? She said it. That Harris wants free transgender surgery for illegals who demand it? She said it? Etc., etc., etc.

Then you haven't been paying attention.
I pay careful attention, that's why I said what I said. :biggrin:

Do you believe the Oral B cordless toothbrush actually "surrounds each tooth"? Do you think dentists believe it?

Last edited:
Odd, but I never heard Harris opine on sharks, electric boats that are too heavy to float, windmills that give cancer, and magnets that quit working when they get wet.
I haven't either but I hear this kind of shit out of her regularly:
:
"It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day."

"I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank."
"Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically, that's wrong."
"We have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen."

"We are announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to I believe what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also of the economy."
"I have a motto: I drink- I eat and drink 'no' for breakfast."

"Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time, so when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time."
"And I haven't been to Europe."

See there? That's the paranoia that makes the crazy MAGAs think our government agencies are out to get them.
Paranoia?? It's real, pal. And you're likely uninformed about this as democrats always are or you think its just great to have a propaganda branch of the US govt.

As real as Alex Berenson's lawsuit against Biden for what Biden forced Twitter to do and the Twitter Files which you've probably never heard of.

How about Mark Zuckerberg's latest testimony to Congress about how he regrets giving in to the pressure from the FBI and the Biden administration over covid contrary opinions?

Do you watch MSNBC on a regular basis? CNN? PBS?
Well, no. Of course not.

We are not like you.

That's something most conservatives can't understand. They're spoonfed what to believe by the media, so they're positive that everyone else has to behave in the same way.

The concept of thinking independently is so alien to conservatives, they can't even imagine other people thinking independently, much less themselves.

Well, no. Of course not.

We are not like you.

That's something most conservatives can't understand. They're spoonfed what to believe by the media, so they're positive that everyone else has to behave in the same way.

The concept of thinking independently is so alien to conservatives, they can't even imagine other people thinking independently, much less themselves.
One can think independently and still come to the same conclusion as others, happens all the time.

Paranoia?? It's real, pal. And you're likely uninformed about this as democrats always are or you think its just great to have a propaganda branch of the US govt.

As real as Alex Berenson's lawsuit against Biden for what Biden forced Twitter to do and the Twitter Files which you've probably never heard of.

How about Mark Zuckerberg's latest testimony to Congress about how he regrets giving in to the pressure from the FBI and the Biden administration over covid contrary opinions?
Whatever you say BooBoo. Yes. your paranoia is pathetic.

Forum List

Back