Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

We need a 9-11 Truthers Museum

Let them present all their facts on the attacks and watch the people flock through the doors

If fell from uncontrolled fires and from debris from the towers causing massive damage.
In what amount of time?
How does that amount of time compare to free-fall?

How long should a 500 foot freefalling buiding take?
As I recall, WTC7 was 571 feet tall and an object dropped from its top (inside a vacuum) would take slightly more than 5.9 seconds. I'll verify that information and give a link when I can find it.

In what amount of time?
How does that amount of time compare to free-fall?

As I recall, WTC7 was 571 feet tall and an object dropped from its top (inside a vacuum) would take slightly more than 5.9 seconds. I'll verify that information and give a link when I can find it.

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkWCRV54lY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkWCRV54lY[/ame]

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

The building could have taken a week to completely "collapse" and that still wouldn't erase or account for the 2.25 seconds of 'freefall' admitted by NIST in stage 2 of their 3-stage analysis. Two and a quarter seconds worth of a physical impossibility is no less damning than a violation of physical law for any length of time.

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

The building could have taken a week to completely "collapse" and that still wouldn't erase or account for the 2.25 seconds of 'freefall' admitted by NIST in stage 2 of their 3-stage analysis. Two and a quarter seconds worth of a physical impossibility is no less damning than a violation of physical law for any length of time.

Looks more like 4 or more seconds in the video

From when the rest of the building starts to fall

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkWCRV54lY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkWCRV54lY[/ame]
Freefall applied only to 8 stories over 2.25 seconds of the total collapse time.
That would have required the near-simultaneous buckling and breaking of the 58 perimeter columns and most of the 25 core columns over all eight floors. Your government's official explanation is "office fires."

A Scientific Theory of the WTC 7 Collapse | Foreign Policy Journal

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

Freefall applied only to 8 stories over 2.25 seconds of the total collapse time.
That would have required the near-simultaneous buckling and breaking of the 58 perimeter columns and most of the 25 core columns over all eight floors. Your government's official explanation is "office fires."

How do you know that didn't happen before the building finally collapsed?

What happened to the penthouse?

[As I recall, WTC7 was 571 feet tall and an object dropped from its top (inside a vacuum) would take slightly more than 5.9 seconds. I'll verify that information and give a link when I can find it.

t = square root of (2 x 571 /32). That's right about 6 seconds.

Let them present all their facts on the attacks and watch the people flock through the doors

Only one fact needs presenting. A video of the collapse of 7. It was controlled demo. Most obvious thing in the world.

Only one fact needs presenting. A video of the collapse of 7. It was controlled demo. Most obvious thing in the world.
Especially the significant percentage of people in the US who haven't seen video of WTC7 since the day of the attacks, if at all. I wonder how many in the US would even be willing to consider the possibility that elements of their government could commit treason on this scale?

Looks like 14 sec

Hardly "Freefall"

What would the "freefall" time be to drop 8 stories (approx 90 feet)

Acceleration due to gravity is 32 ft per second squared
A falling object would take 1.67 seconds to drop 90 feet

2.25 seconds is hardly "freefall"

Kind of shoots your theory to hell doesn't it?

...I wonder how many in the US would even be willing to consider the possibility that elements of their government could commit treason on this scale?

Good question.

I think, for many, simply facing that prospect would almost require a paradigmatic shift in their worldviews -- something like suddenly converting from lifelong Christian fundamentalism to hardcore atheism. It's one of those realizations that could turn the world upside down for a lot of good people, who sincerely believe that government officials represent the apex of popular power in our so-called 'democracy'. Ripping open the curtain on a massive scale to reveal the true string-pullers in our society (and the world, really), along with an entire history that's never been taught in American public schools, is something that should be done with great care and consideration, if at all.

I still mourn the death of the pride I used to feel at the sight of the stars and stripes, and sometimes miss the sweet summertime illusions that exploded in the sky on every 4th of July. I still love my country very deeply, but those patriotic symbols have attained a bitter-sweetness with my growing awareness over the past 13 years in particular. To be perfectly candid, I can't say I'm happier with the blinders off...
If a majority of Americans should ever become convinced elements of their government allowed 911 to happen, I suspect there will be an outpouring of anger/hatred toward those perceived responsible unlike anything we've ever seen or at least since the attack of Pearl Harbor. Will "government" take the blame or will those whose money controls government finally be judged responsible? I don't know the answer to that question, but I suspect if we don't find out, future generations won't have to worry about losing their belief in America; they will be brainwashed from cradle to grave with patriotic platitudes with no debate tolerated. Damned if we do and damned if we don't?

What's your formula?
I get 2.371 seconds from T=Square Root of (2x90/32)

What's your formula?

It is squared not x2

Square root of 90/32

Did you know that there are Truthers who believe that this is what happened on 9/11?

JRoIi.gif

:lol:

What's your formula?

It is squared not x2

Square root of 90/32
Are we both forgetting to convert the distance to meters from feet?:eek:

So what do we have in terms of "Freefall" of WTC 7?

Worst case, 8 floors took 2.25 sec. The rest of the building took over 14 sec

At freefall speeds 162 feet would be covered in 2.25 sec almost twice that which WTC experienced

Last edited:

Forum List

Back