Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

"Everyone has seen the destruction of the Twin Towers. Many people have never seen, or even heard about, the destruction of Building 7, a 47-story building across the street from the North Tower.

"For many people it was seeing Building 7 fall that brought them into the 9/11 Truth Movement. Building 7 came down at 5:20 in the evening of 9/11, even though it was not hit by an airplane and only had fires on a few floors.

"If you have ever seen a controlled demolition on TV, that is what the collapse of Building 7 looked like.

"It was a bottom-up demolition.

"It looks like the building is just sinking into the ground.

"The roof line stayed level as it fell, implying that the onset of collapse was simultaneous across the whole width of the building, and it came down in freefall, implying that it met zero resistance.

"I had heard others claim that it fell at freefall, which seemed hard to believe, so I measured the rate of collapse myself.

"I can confirm that the first 2.5 seconds of the collapse is indistinguishable from absolute freefall.

"Everything about the collapse points to controlled demolition.

"The 9/11 commission omitted any mention of Building 7, and the main NIST investigation offered no explanation for its collapse."

Why I Am Convinced 9/11 Was an Inside Job
A&E FOR TRUTH is not scientifically credible...

AE9/11T is only a bank account to fund Truther Pope Dickie The Gage's extravagant vacations (oops, I mean speaking tours to foreign countries)

Why should building 7 be in the museum.
No one died in the old one and no plane hit it.
It fell after many hours of burning from debris that fell from the 2 larger towers.
Building 7 has been rebuilt and is higher than the old building was.
Building 7 is alive and well after being rebuilt in a new location.
The twin towers were not rebuilt and many people died in those two buildings and that is what the museum is all about.
Not a newly built building 7 that is higher than the old one.
The new building 7 is the tribute to the old one.

Equations for a falling body - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Near the surface of the Earth, use g*=*9.81*m/s² (meters per second squared; which might be thought of as "meters per second, per second", or 32*ft/s² as "feet per second per second") approximately.

2.365 squared equals 5.6
5.6 Times 32 equals 159 feet
5.6 x 32 = 179.2 feet

Here's the formula I found and how it applies to a roofer dropping a pile of shingles from a roof top located 8.52 meters above the ground:

"d = vi • t + ½ • a • t2
Once the equation is identified and written down, the next step involves substituting known values into the equation and using proper algebraic steps to solve for the unknown information. This step is shown below.

-8.52 m = (0 m/s) • (t) + ½ • (-9.8 m/s2) • (t)2

-8.52 m = (0 m) *(t) + (-4.9 m/s2) • (t)2

-8.52 m = (-4.9 m/s2) • (t)2

(-8.52 m)/(-4.9 m/s2) = t2

1.739 s2 = t2

t = 1.32 s"

Kinematic Equations and Free Fall
false equivalent.. not valid
Did you mean False equivalence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or material equivalence?

How long does it take for an object dropped from a height of 8.52 meters to reach the ground? Show your work.

Using the same valid formula for WTC7's eight stories of freefall (27.43M):

27.43/4.9 = t^2
2.365 = t

Why should building 7 be in the museum.
No one died in the old one and no plane hit it.
It fell after many hours of burning from debris that fell from the 2 larger towers.
Building 7 has been rebuilt and is higher than the old building was.
Building 7 is alive and well after being rebuilt in a new location.
The twin towers were not rebuilt and many people died in those two buildings and that is what the museum is all about.
Not a newly built building 7 that is higher than the old one.
The new building 7 is the tribute to the old one.
A significant percentage of Americans are still unaware two airplanes toppled three steel-framed skyscrapers on 9/11/2001.
3000 innocent human beings perished that day and more first responders continue to die from their rescue attempts.
The US government has lied consistently about what happened on 911, and WTC7 is where their lies are the most glaringly obvious to those who are unafraid to look.

"Everyone has seen the destruction of the Twin Towers. Many people have never seen, or even heard about, the destruction of Building 7, a 47-story building across the street from the North Tower.

"For many people it was seeing Building 7 fall that brought them into the 9/11 Truth Movement. Building 7 came down at 5:20 in the evening of 9/11, even though it was not hit by an airplane and only had fires on a few floors.

"If you have ever seen a controlled demolition on TV, that is what the collapse of Building 7 looked like.

"The roof line stayed level as it fell, implying that the onset of collapse was simultaneous across the whole width of the building, and it came down in freefall, implying that it met zero resistance.

"I had heard others claim that it fell at freefall, which seemed hard to believe, so I measured the rate of collapse myself.

"I can confirm that the first 2.5 seconds of the collapse is indistinguishable from absolute freefall.

"The 9/11 commission omitted any mention of Building 7, and the main NIST investigation offered no explanation for its collapse."

What are your scientific credentials?

How many public talks have you given on the Physics of 911?

How many to a roomful of physics teachers?

"I presented a talk on the physics of 9/11 at a physics teachers' conference at Occidental College in early 2008.

"The physics teachers in the audience certainly represent a sample of the population with above average intelligence and intellectual curiosity. Yet approximately one-third of the audience had never heard of the collapse of Building 7.

"Anyone who is 'into' 9/11 has seen endless discussion of Building 7, but for those who depend on the mainstream media for their information, it never happened.

"Given that this was one of the most anomalous events of 9/11, there seems to be a clear conspiracy of silence in the media.

"Video footage was broadcast on the day of 9/11 itself, but whereas videos of the falling towers persisted on TV for weeks, Building 7 immediately disappeared from the scene."

Go back under your bridge.:lol:

5.6 x 32 = 179.2 feet

Here's the formula I found and how it applies to a roofer dropping a pile of shingles from a roof top located 8.52 meters above the ground:

"d = vi • t + ½ • a • t2
Once the equation is identified and written down, the next step involves substituting known values into the equation and using proper algebraic steps to solve for the unknown information. This step is shown below.

-8.52 m = (0 m/s) • (t) + ½ • (-9.8 m/s2) • (t)2

-8.52 m = (0 m) *(t) + (-4.9 m/s2) • (t)2

-8.52 m = (-4.9 m/s2) • (t)2

(-8.52 m)/(-4.9 m/s2) = t2

1.739 s2 = t2

t = 1.32 s"

Kinematic Equations and Free Fall
false equivalent.. not valid
Did you mean False equivalence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or material equivalence?

How long does it take for an object dropped from a height of 8.52 meters to reach the ground? Show your work.

Using the same valid formula for WTC7's eight stories of freefall (27.43M):

27.43/4.9 = t^2
2.365 = t
don't need to show my work...a guys dropping shit is not the same as a multi story building burning for eight hours after being damaged by another multi story building collapsing...
your formula does no account for variables...

What are your scientific credentials?

How many public talks have you given on the Physics of 911?

How many to a roomful of physics teachers?

"I presented a talk on the physics of 9/11 at a physics teachers' conference at Occidental College in early 2008.

"The physics teachers in the audience certainly represent a sample of the population with above average intelligence and intellectual curiosity. Yet approximately one-third of the audience had never heard of the collapse of Building 7.

"Anyone who is 'into' 9/11 has seen endless discussion of Building 7, but for those who depend on the mainstream media for their information, it never happened.

"Given that this was one of the most anomalous events of 9/11, there seems to be a clear conspiracy of silence in the media.

"Video footage was broadcast on the day of 9/11 itself, but whereas videos of the falling towers persisted on TV for weeks, Building 7 immediately disappeared from the scene."

Go back under your bridge.:lol:
yours first....

Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

you do realize that the memorial is a memorial to people....

not to buildings except insofar as they came down on people and were attacked.

last I checked no one died in bldg. 7

last I checked bldg. 7 wasn't attacked but came down as an unfortunate byproduct of destabilization of the site.

check your tinfoil hat... it might be getting too tight.

good to know you're delusional on subjects other than the middle east.

your site is a troofer site... zero cred.

:cuckoo:

if he had any real scientific education or any higher education at all he'd have known that

Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

last I checked bldg. 7 wasn't attacked but came down as an unfortunate byproduct of destabilization of the site.

She thinks Obama personally sets the price of stamps.

I hope you're rational enough to admit that the Republican Party vanishes from the page of time if enough Americans come to believe elements of "their" government facilitated the terror attacks of 911?:clap:

[

HAHAHA. Destabilization of the site? Did you really say that? That's as funny as Bush telling us the twin towers came down cause they were like a stack of pancakes.

I hope you're rational enough to admit that the Republican Party vanishes from the page of time if enough Americans come to believe elements of "their" government facilitated the terror attacks of 911?:clap:

I'd say 70% of adult americans now know 911 was an inside job and the repubs are still here. The public knows democrats went along with the govt's brazen 911 lies.

She thinks Obama personally sets the price of stamps.
shoot speeders is female?:D

Yeah everyone knows about building 7. It wasn't hit by a plane and no one died in it. Thus no reason to mention it.

HAHAHA. Another paid govt shill makes a fool of himself. A 600 foot high skyscraper collapses for no apparent reason and you say there's no story!!!!

BTW - what makes you think no one died in 7? "The govt says so" is not an answer.

Yeah everyone knows about building 7. It wasn't hit by a plane and no one died in it. Thus no reason to mention it.

HAHAHA. Another paid govt shill makes a fool of himself. A 600 foot high skyscraper collapses for no apparent reason and you say there's no story!!!!

BTW - what makes you think no one died in 7? "The govt says so" is not an answer.
wtf are you yammering about wtc7 collapse because it was hit by the debris form the north tower and then burned for 7 hours.. that's why it collapse.
btw no one did die in wtc7 because it was evacuated hours before the collapse.
and the fdny did several sweeps after the evacuation....and found no one..

Forum List

Back