Amazing new op-ed by Romney in the Washington Post

Mitt Romney for all his graciousness, maturity and morality lost. He lost because Harry Reid lied about him. Then later smirked about how the lie prevented Romney's election. Romney, of course, was too much of a gentleman to call the Democrats on their lies.

We don't need a gentleman. These times need a street fighter. Thank God for Donald Trump. He is exactly what we need.
Romney lost when a hero recorded him saying it's not his job to care about 47% of Americans

That, and claiming "Jeep is moving to China" and then doubling down on it when the claim was shown to be bullshit.

That's why he lost Ohio and his own birth state of Michigan --- where the Jeep jobs were expanding.
2013. Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China

I didn't vote for Romney in 2012 because he was a Liberal big government RINO. Better than the Affirmative Action Jungle Monkey he was running against but not good enough to earn my vote.

Every time the asshole opens his mouth my decision not to vote for him is reinforced.

He is arrogant, and a sore loser. It has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump, yet his niece is a Trump fan.

On what planet is a person and their neice, the same person? :wtf:

You actually think Mitt Romney is his own neice?
Uhhh, Mitt Romney’s niece is his niece, you know, Ronna Romney McDaniel.

And that means two different people, right?

Now read your original post. I made the key word real big for ya.
I’ll make the pertinent word real big for ya- his

Makes ya wonder how the Utah Senate primary had turned out, had that craven coward written that last June, doesn't it?

Actually --------------- no. Romney was well-known to have called out Rump's fraud well before the (2016) election. This isn't new; rather it's consistent.

Romney is well-known to have lost in 2012 and 2016.

iu

Mitt Romney for all his graciousness, maturity and morality lost. He lost because Harry Reid lied about him. Then later smirked about how the lie prevented Romney's election. Romney, of course, was too much of a gentleman to call the Democrats on their lies.

We don't need a gentleman. These times need a street fighter. Thank God for Donald Trump. He is exactly what we need.
Romney lost when a hero recorded him saying it's not his job to care about 47% of Americans

That, and claiming "Jeep is moving to China" and then doubling down on it when the claim was shown to be bullshit.

That's why he lost Ohio and his own birth state of Michigan --- where the Jeep jobs were expanding.
2013. Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China

Yeah yeah yeah we did that at the time. A plan to (restart) building Jeeps in China is in no way MOVING TO China. The simple fact is Chrysler was expanding Jeep production in China at the same time it was expanding in Ohio and Michigan. ALL THREE were developing. And Jeep production in China had been started twenty-eight years earlier in 1984 when Jeep was the product of American Motors, a company where Romney's own father had been CEO. So all that was going on in 2012 was a restart.

All of this was pointed out at the time.

He is arrogant, and a sore loser. It has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump, yet his niece is a Trump fan.

:banghead: You're being deliberately obtuse, like when you insert posts at the top.

Essplain to the class how a person holding a different view from their neice warrants the word "YET".
You actually believe a person and their neice are the same entity, yes or no?

His niece, as her mother, I don’t believe to still be practicing Mormon’s
Belonging to a cult is something you have to practice?

Progressive Leftists are just as bad as the Alt Right.
There’s plenty of quotes and facts and video showing the hate that comes from the right.

But when the left is marching it’s for things like healthcare and human rights.

When the right marches it’s for things like burning crosses and Confederate monuments.

So it all comes down to which group do you identify with?

What they march about is not my point. The Left suppresses free speech. For example they attack businesses who support the 2nd amendment, they call people who disagree with them.."racists, bigots, homophobes, transphobes and islamaphobes". They occupy Wall St., because they cannot pay $150k of college debt with a degree in music and its someone else's fault. I identify with logical people. Are you logical, deantard?

I had Antifa attack me for daring to go to a restaurant in Boston that hosted a 2nd amendment lobby the day before. I politely asked them to move and they would not. Well one person would not. So then I moved him and his pals got all bitter. The Left is just as violent as the Right. They are just as insane and just as delusional. The Progressive Left. Just as bad and violent as the Alt Right.
You tell one lie after another and then you call them logical?
Mitt Romney says businesses are people my friend. Businesses are not people. They take over, they don’t reproduce. They go bankrupt, they don’t die.
It’s not a question of disagreeing with people Republicans hate. Republicans hate gays Muslims and blacks and a whole host of people. That cannot be denied.
And at least you admit the right is violent. 3/4 of all terrorist attacks in the country come from right wingers.
And anti-fa means anti-fascist. Which is why Republicans are angry they’re being pointed out as fascist. Why? Because they are. It’s not like they can deny it.

What lie? Prog Left is as bad as the Alt Right. You're blind if you cannot see that.

What's amazing about it? Romney is a player and he's easily bought. He's also jealous of Trump, a lot of people are.
When are you gonna wake up?
Generals, people that worked for trump, the pope, media, the world , other leaders, the UN, most Americans, athletes, tell you that trump is immoral and you playing deaf. You must immoral yourself to not care.

Mitt has been a never Trumpet from the beginning. I lost a lot of respect for him the last couple years.
Why did you lose respect for him? Because he disagrees with how Trump acts and speaks out about it? I’d think an independent voice would be more respectable than a partisan puppet.

:banghead: You're being deliberately obtuse, like when you insert posts at the top.

Essplain to the class how a person holding a different view from their neice warrants the word "YET".
The one being obtuse is you. His niece that helped run his campaign, now supports Trump. Here, I will rearrange the sentence for the nazi police pogo-
Yet (although)his niece is a Trump fan, it has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump.

Or would you rather-
It has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump WHEN his niece is a Trump fan.
Which one passes the nazi police test best for you pogo?

Now, let’s see you critique post #90.

The one being obtuse is you. His niece that helped run his campaign, now supports Trump. Here, I will rearrange the sentence for the nazi police pogo-
Yet (although)his niece is a Trump fan, it has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump.

Or would you rather-
It has surprised me how he has such disdain for Trump WHEN his niece is a Trump fan.

You STILL haven't explained --------------- ***HOW*** is one related to the other?

I don't know Romney's niece, granddaughter, friend of brother's babysitter's cousin, whoever --- but clearly they are two different people. Why would one person holding one opinion --- PRECLUDE their niece from holding a varying opinion?

As I put it originally --- on what planet does the world even work that way? If I hate raisins, does my niece have to hate raisins too?

:cuckoo:

Or would you rather-

You STILL haven't explained --------------- ***HOW*** is one related to the other?

I don't know Romney's niece, granddaughter, friend of brother's babysitter's cousin, whoever --- but clearly they are two different people. Why would one person holding one opinion --- PRECLUDE their niece from holding a varying opinion?

As I put it originally --- on what planet does the world even work that way? If I hate raisins, does my niece have to hate raisins too?

You are so obsessed you didn’t catch she ran Romney’s campaign.

Post #92-
The one being obtuse is you. His niece that helped run his campaign, now supports Trump.

Wiki-
McDaniel worked in Michigan for her uncle Mitt Romney's 2012 campaign for President of the United States. She was elected Michigan's representative to the Republican National Committee(RNC) in 2014.[8]

Or would you rather-

Post #92-
The one being obtuse is you. His niece that helped run his campaign, now supports Trump.

To quote The Dick Cheney --- "So?"

Are "Mitt Romney" and "Mitt Romney's niece" two different people, yes or no?

Did I sleep through the nuclear holocaust that destroyed the left hemispheres of everybody else's brain to the point where they can no longer discern individual entities from each other?

Or would you rather-

Post #92-

Did I sleep through the nuclear holocaust that destroyed the left hemispheres of everybody else's brain to the point where they can no longer discern individual entities from each other?
Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning, pogo? I wish you would take a break after lunch, for your own sanity. Lol

Or would you rather-

Post #92-

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning, pogo? I wish you would take a break after lunch, for your own sanity. Lol

I accept your concession, ungraciously screaming and kicking as it is. Yes Virginia, they are two different people and as such, capable of two different actions.

If you don't wanna be called out on massive logical fuckups, then don't post 'em in the first place.

Or would you rather-

Post #92-

I accept your concession, ungraciously screaming and kicking as it is. Yes Virginia, they are two different people and as such, capable of two different actions.

If you don't wanna be called out on massive logical fuckups, then don't post 'em in the first place.
No concession from me, girl. If you want to keep at it, I will.
Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if it all eventually gets deleted for off topic. No, I will not report it.

My being surprised she speaks out so aggressively against her uncle she has previously supported, to support Trump, is an opinion, one which I have a right to have. Does it’d mean her as a woman because I show surprise? No. Only in your warped world.
Now, you may not like it. I could care less, dear.

By the way, your pissy mood is evident in posts you have replied to today, not just mine.

Last edited:

Post #92-

Though, I wouldn’t be surprised if it all eventually gets deleted for off topic. No, I will not report it.

My being surprised she speaks out so aggressively against her uncle she has previously supported, to support Trump, is an opinion, one which I have a right to have. Does it’d mean her as a woman because I show surprise? No. Only in your warped world.
Apologies for coming in late but why are we giving a shit about what Romney’s Niece thinks?

Post #92-

Apologies for coming in late but why are we giving a shit about what Romney’s Niece thinks?
Since she came out in support of Trump over her uncle Mitt’s opinion piece, and is the head of the GOP, just might have something to do with it.

Forum List

Back