Ambassador Stevens' Emails

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I know libs will ignore this, but it makes no sense why previous committees didn't go through Ambassador Stevens' emails. Why wouldn't they go to the source to find out what was going on before the attack? Of course, Hillary had received those emails in plenty of time to take action. She knew full well that Stevens was concerned for the safety of himself and the personnel at the embassy.

Even a JV administration should have known that an attack was imminent because of previous attacks in the area and direct threats to Stevens. Wouldn't our government be able to realize that amid threats and attacks, that the anniversary of 9/11 would be a likely day for an attack on our embassy? If they didn't want to send more security, the least they could have done was leave what little security was in place instead of removing them. Or better yet, simply have Stevens and his staff close the embassy and hop on a plane out of that place. Instead, repeated requests for help amid constant violence and threats went ignored.

Sorry, but this is a big deal. Hillary and Obama have a lot of explaining to do as to why they left the ambassador and other personnel at the mercy of terrorists and why they deliberately made up a lie about the cause of the attacks.

"Countering claims that the House Select Committee on Benghazi is unearthing nothing new, its chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy, indicated that none of the previous seven committees had bothered to obtain the late Ambassador Chris Stevens’ emails.

"How did they miss Ambassador Stevens’ emails? None of the seven previous committees bothered to access the emails of our ambassador," the South Carolina Republican told CBS News’ "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson, Sunday, at about the 4:30 mark.

"If you want a window into Libya and what was happening in the weeks and months before these four were killed, why would you not look at the Ambassador’s emails?"

Gowdy indicated that the emails showed that Stevens began requesting additional security almost from the day he arrived in Libya, on June 7.

"And on one occasion, he even joked in an email ‘maybe we should ask another government to pay for our security upgrades because our government isn’t willing to do it.’ So if you want to know what’s happening in Libya, you have to look at his emails," Gowdy said.

He was puzzled why then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is scheduled to appear before the committee Thursday, received numerous intelligence updates from Clinton confidante Sidney Blumenthal, but apparently ignored Stevens’ reports. "

Ambassador Stevens’ emails leading up to Benghazi attack will give you CHILLS; Gowdy says nobody cared

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/19/ambassador-stevens-emails-leading-up-to-benghazi-attack-will-give-you-chills-gowdy-says-nobody-cared-265621#ixzz3p45kR1Nv

So seven separate congressional committees didn't think to look into this but Hillary Clinton should have. That seems hypocritical to me to put her under the gun while the people charged into investigating the cause behind this tragedy totally ignored it and did the same thing.

I also wonder what else can be fleshed out from Stevens complaint that our government wasn't willing to pay for a security upgrade. I thought we already had testimony that it wasn't an issue and now we find the Ambassador himself made it an issue.

I know libs will ignore this, but it makes no sense why previous committees didn't go through Ambassador Stevens' emails. Why wouldn't they go to the source to find out what was going on before the attack? Of course, Hillary had received those emails in plenty of time to take action. She knew full well that Stevens was concerned for the safety of himself and the personnel at the embassy.

Even a JV administration should have known that an attack was imminent because of previous attacks in the area and direct threats to Stevens. Wouldn't our government be able to realize that amid threats and attacks, that the anniversary of 9/11 would be a likely day for an attack on our embassy? If they didn't want to send more security, the least they could have done was leave what little security was in place instead of removing them. Or better yet, simply have Stevens and his staff close the embassy and hop on a plane out of that place. Instead, repeated requests for help amid constant violence and threats went ignored.

Sorry, but this is a big deal. Hillary and Obama have a lot of explaining to do as to why they left the ambassador and other personnel at the mercy of terrorists and why they deliberately made up a lie about the cause of the attacks.

"Countering claims that the House Select Committee on Benghazi is unearthing nothing new, its chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy, indicated that none of the previous seven committees had bothered to obtain the late Ambassador Chris Stevens’ emails.

"How did they miss Ambassador Stevens’ emails? None of the seven previous committees bothered to access the emails of our ambassador," the South Carolina Republican told CBS News’ "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson, Sunday, at about the 4:30 mark.

"If you want a window into Libya and what was happening in the weeks and months before these four were killed, why would you not look at the Ambassador’s emails?"

Gowdy indicated that the emails showed that Stevens began requesting additional security almost from the day he arrived in Libya, on June 7.

"And on one occasion, he even joked in an email ‘maybe we should ask another government to pay for our security upgrades because our government isn’t willing to do it.’ So if you want to know what’s happening in Libya, you have to look at his emails," Gowdy said.

He was puzzled why then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who is scheduled to appear before the committee Thursday, received numerous intelligence updates from Clinton confidante Sidney Blumenthal, but apparently ignored Stevens’ reports. "

Ambassador Stevens’ emails leading up to Benghazi attack will give you CHILLS; Gowdy says nobody cared

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/19/ambassador-stevens-emails-leading-up-to-benghazi-attack-will-give-you-chills-gowdy-says-nobody-cared-265621#ixzz3p45kR1Nv

Yo, I`m sure Miss Queen Clinton erased all of Stevens emails, thinking she would get away with murder!!!

"GTP"
trump-hell-hole (1) (1) (1).jpg

So seven separate congressional committees didn't think to look into this but Hillary Clinton should have. That seems hypocritical to me to put her under the gun while the people charged into investigating the cause behind this tragedy totally ignored it and did the same thing.

I also wonder what else can be fleshed out from Stevens complaint that our government wasn't willing to pay for a security upgrade. I thought we already had testimony that it wasn't an issue and now we find the Ambassador himself made it an issue.
Obama AND Clinton were using Stevens to run ILLEGAL guns TO islamic terrorists.

You idiot. The emails Stevens sent went to Hillary before the 9/11 attacks. She ignored them and the committees who supposedly investigated the attacks didn't bother looking at Stevens emails. This is the first time they've come up and now we know just how many times Stevens asked Hillary for help. It is pertinent.

You idiot. The emails Stevens sent went to Hillary before the 9/11 attacks. She ignored them and the committees who supposedly investigated the attacks didn't bother looking at Stevens emails. This is the first time they've come up and now we know just how many times Stevens asked Hillary for help. It is pertinent.

You tobacco juice dribbling warthog, It may be pertinent, but who are you to make a big deal out of whether Hillary even saw his email when seven separate congressional committees did the same thing?

The state dept said their denials of extra security had nothing to do with budget. Fact.

You tobacco juice dribbling warthog, It may be pertinent, but who are you to make a big deal out of whether Hillary even saw his email when seven separate congressional committees did the same thing?
9fa46adec34a7b0d857a4a2272c2-burt_reynolds_080127_360.jpg

Where are you getting this information about Stevens emailing Hilary Clinton about anything?

The Secretary of State doesn't personally determine the security level at consulates, that's the job of the Diplomatic Security Service.

There's literally no reason why the emails would have gone to her.

Stevens sent many emails directly to Hillary before the attacks. She ignored them. When the first few committees "investigated" this, they didn't bother to look at the emails, likely because they didn't want to put Hillary on the spot. Of course, Hillary deleted them like she did with other emails she didn't want anyone to see.

Point is that Stevens was in direct contact with Hillary and begged her for more security. He didn't get it, in case you didn't hear. They even removed security in the days prior to the attack. They fucked up, then lied about it and attempted to cover it up. Is that clear enough for you?

Stevens sent many emails directly to Hillary before the attacks. She ignored them. When the first few committees "investigated" this, they didn't bother to look at the emails, likely because they didn't want to put Hillary on the spot. Of course, Hillary deleted them like she did with other emails she didn't want anyone to see.

Point is that Stevens was in direct contact with Hillary and begged her for more security. He didn't get it, in case you didn't hear. They even removed security in the days prior to the attack. They fucked up, then lied about it and attempted to cover it up. Is that clear enough for you?

Where are you getting this secret information from?

Do you have a link showing that Stevens contacted Clinton personally, or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Kindly provide a source for that new information. I have been following Benghazi since the very early days and have never heard anything this fantastical before.

Forum List

Back