America founded by whites... for whites

IM2 THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.
Not according to history books .. I honestly don’t think America is the country for you.. sorry buddy

According to the US Constitution, it is not. And this country is exactly the country for me. Get used to me. I am not going to live anywhere else.

I do find it amusing that you claim it was founded for white Christians, and you claim to be a patriotic American. Hard to believe you identify as a Christian.
White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them.White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them ..But I remain open to having other ethnicities assimilate to our values.. all I’m saying is that if you opened up 20 Muslim schools and 20 Catholic schools there would be a line out the door for the Catholic schools

I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.
Yea tell that to Minnesota.. again you don’t under we the people.

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.

Not according to history books .. I honestly don’t think America is the country for you.. sorry buddy

According to the US Constitution, it is not. And this country is exactly the country for me. Get used to me. I am not going to live anywhere else.

I do find it amusing that you claim it was founded for white Christians, and you claim to be a patriotic American. Hard to believe you identify as a Christian.
When you argue with crazy people you become crazy yourself.
I told you many times stop following me and talking shit you live down the street.. stop your keyboard commando actions. Zip it up

I did not respond to you, fat boy. Down the street? You're geographically challenged I see. Dumbass.
I go thru Brookline 3-4 days a week to get to the gym by fenway.. any time you meet up let me know sucka

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.

White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them.White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them ..But I remain open to having other ethnicities assimilate to our values.. all I’m saying is that if you opened up 20 Muslim schools and 20 Catholic schools there would be a line out the door for the Catholic schools

I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.

Are Christians being forced to live under Sharia law? Or are select groups accepting Sharia law for themselves. I have no problem if a group has its own rules for their religious order, and the individuals accept those rules. Is Sharia law being forced on anyone in Minnesota?
There are areas called NO GO ZONES in Minnesota you MORON! And you regulates second amendment you live so much is allowing it you idiot

Lol no your not you have stated you love the over regulation of the bill of rights.. you hate America

That is a lie. I don't consider not allowing violent convicted to own guns "over regulation" at all. And neither does the SCOTUS.

And considering you think the Bill of Rights is subject to the whims of a local community, you are the one showing hatred for the nation.
you mean “we the people” lol

I mean you demanding that individual communities have the right to throw out parts of the Bill of Rights. I do not mean "We the people of the United States of America" I mean your claim that "We the people of east Podunk" can disassemble the US Constitution.
Give me your honest opinion about three people what that means to you and how pissed off that makes you feel lol

What? You want my honest opinion about 3 people? What 3 people?
Free people.. how does unregulated freedom make you feel.. and if you call Americans uncivilized I will come to Atlanta and make things shake lol

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.
Nothing is a void if it’s we the people

I told you many times stop following me and talking shit you live down the street.. stop your keyboard commando actions. Zip it up

I did not respond to you, fat boy. Down the street? You're geographically challenged I see. Dumbass.
I go thru Brookline 3-4 days a week to get to the gym by fenway.. any time you meet up let me know sucka

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.
I didn’t threaten anybody do you feel threatened

YOu keep posting as if I am anti-Second Amendment. That is obviously not true. Quit lying to try and play the victim.
Lol no your not you have stated you love the over regulation of the bill of rights.. you hate America

That is a lie. I don't consider not allowing violent convicted to own guns "over regulation" at all. And neither does the SCOTUS.

And considering you think the Bill of Rights is subject to the whims of a local community, you are the one showing hatred for the nation.

1) What in the Hell is wrong with Americans, allowing dangerous people to run amok in a free society if they cannot be trusted with firearms? If you kept dangerous people behind bars and released the ones you could return back to society with their Rights intact, you would have no pretext for a lot of the gun control arguments sick people make

2) Local communities all the way up to state governments can create pro-Second Amendment sanctuary cities. The United States Supreme Court legitimized sanctuary cities for undocumented foreigners and gun owners have the equal protection of the laws

3) This is not a Second Amendment thread. Why is everybody afraid to discuss the OP?

I am not afraid to discuss the topic. YOu'll have to ask Jitler why he continues to add 2nd amendment comments. I simply answer them.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread originally about the claim that we were founded as a white Christian nation?

Saying "Christian" does not imply "Theocracy".

That you conflate the two adds NOTHING to the discussion.

Unless you are TRYING to prevent discussion by filling the thread with meaningless static?

YOu keep posting as if I am anti-Second Amendment. That is obviously not true. Quit lying to try and play the victim.

1) What in the Hell is wrong with Americans, allowing dangerous people to run amok in a free society if they cannot be trusted with firearms? If you kept dangerous people behind bars and released the ones you could return back to society with their Rights intact, you would have no pretext for a lot of the gun control arguments sick people make

2) Local communities all the way up to state governments can create pro-Second Amendment sanctuary cities. The United States Supreme Court legitimized sanctuary cities for undocumented foreigners and gun owners have the equal protection of the laws

3) This is not a Second Amendment thread. Why is everybody afraid to discuss the OP?

I am not afraid to discuss the topic. YOu'll have to ask Jitler why he continues to add 2nd amendment comments. I simply answer them.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread originally about the claim that we were founded as a white Christian nation?

Saying "Christian" does not imply "Theocracy".

That you conflate the two adds NOTHING to the discussion.

Unless you are TRYING to prevent discussion by filling the thread with meaningless static?
He’s a anti-trumper , pro overregulation moron he literally sits in a truck all day watching people put up wire because of the regulations they put on his type of work..

He loves Soviet union culture

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.

You most certainly did and if you live in Roslindale and you're unemployed why would you attend a gym near Fenway? Idiot. Threats are meaningless. We will never meet in real life. You're a loser.

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.

You most certainly did and if you live in Roslindale and you're unemployed why would you attend a gym near Fenway? Idiot. Threats are meaningless. We will never meet in real life. You're a loser.
What are you autistic

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.

What are you autistic

What are you, autistic?

Your grammar is atrocious. You cannot vote anyway. You are a waste of space. Loser.

Is that a threat? LMAO

You're an idiot.

What are you autistic

What are you, autistic?

Your grammar is atrocious. You cannot vote anyway. You are a waste of space. Loser.
I didn’t realize you had autism I apologize for making fun of you hehe

you mean “we the people” lol

I mean you demanding that individual communities have the right to throw out parts of the Bill of Rights. I do not mean "We the people of the United States of America" I mean your claim that "We the people of east Podunk" can disassemble the US Constitution.
Give me your honest opinion about three people what that means to you and how pissed off that makes you feel lol

What? You want my honest opinion about 3 people? What 3 people?
Free people.. how does unregulated freedom make you feel.. and if you call Americans uncivilized I will come to Atlanta and make things shake lol

Americans who think lynching should be allowed base on what a select community wants are uncivilized and unconstitutional.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta.

Try this again. The simple majority cannot overrule the US Constitution. This is especially true of an individual community tossing out the Bill of Rights.

Try this again. The simple majority cannot overrule the US Constitution. This is especially true of an individual community tossing out the Bill of Rights.
Every justice will support the will of the people of the community and always have

Every justice will support the will of the people of the community and always have

So if "the will of the people" is that you do not have freedom of speech, that is acceptable for you?

And no, any justice that supports the will of the people over the US Constitution would be over-ruled and removed from the bench. See Roy Moore's antics if you don't believe me.

So if "the will of the people" is that you do not have freedom of speech, that is acceptable for you?

And no, any justice that supports the will of the people over the US Constitution would be over-ruled and removed from the bench. See Roy Moore's antics if you don't believe me.
I think America is a continual fight for our God-given rights,, and when we can’t fight anymore because of f regulations you support then we lose America.. and you get to sit on your fat ass all day get paid to do nothing..

I'd be happy so see it.
Haven’t we educated you enough this week when are you going to Pay for all this teaching we are getting you

The difference between us is that I will admit I am wrong if I am proven wrong. You won't. You just dance and try to say I twisted your words.
I'd be happy so see it.
Haven’t we educated you enough this week when are you going to Pay for all this teaching we are getting you

The difference between us is that I will admit I am wrong if I am proven wrong. You won't. You just dance and try to say I twisted your words.
View attachment 299961

Boring troll.

I think America is a continual fight for our God-given rights,, and when we can’t fight anymore because of f regulations you support then we lose America.. and you get to sit on your fat ass all day get paid to do nothing..

Loser troll whining about his personal failures again.

View attachment 299961

Boring troll.
Troll boy here to derail again

Forum List

Back