America founded by whites... for whites

So if "the will of the people" is that you do not have freedom of speech, that is acceptable for you?

And no, any justice that supports the will of the people over the US Constitution would be over-ruled and removed from the bench. See Roy Moore's antics if you don't believe me.
I think America is a continual fight for our God-given rights,, and when we can’t fight anymore because of f regulations you support then we lose America.. and you get to sit on your fat ass all day get paid to do nothing..

On the one hand you talk about "God-given rights" and on the other hand, you claim the "will of the people" can take those rights away. You need to figure out which you want.

As for me sitting on my fat ass all day, you obviously have no clue what I do.

Currently I am on a river bore job. The directional bore crew is putting conduit under a small river. I am here to make sure it is done safely. I have already stopped the work because of 2 safety violations that could have resulted in serious injury or death. Neither was intentional, but the crew just wasn't thinking.

I don't get paid because of the physical labor I perform. I get paid because of what I know, what I can teach, and my skills in field supervision.
Yea I bet you did .. you probably did it to extend their overtime lol I bet they think your cool lol

Listen the community wants to do something let them do it, I believe we Are a civilized country, and the ones that are not will be met with American guns .

Oh, and I did it to make sure no one gets hurt or killed. One of the violations was the use of a large pipe wrench to loosen the head off of the boring machine. I know of at least 2 fatalities and numerous serious injuries that have been cause by that. You use a chain wrench or you pack up your shit and move on.
Yup fire more of your competition to protect your job lol

LMAO!!

Competition? They work for the company I work for. You really are an idiot. You think a field supervisor has any control over what the competition does? Dolt.

On the one hand you talk about "God-given rights" and on the other hand, you claim the "will of the people" can take those rights away. You need to figure out which you want.

Currently I am on a river bore job. The directional bore crew is putting conduit under a small river. I am here to make sure it is done safely. I have already stopped the work because of 2 safety violations that could have resulted in serious injury or death. Neither was intentional, but the crew just wasn't thinking.

I don't get paid because of the physical labor I perform. I get paid because of what I know, what I can teach, and my skills in field supervision.
Yea I bet you did .. you probably did it to extend their overtime lol I bet they think your cool lol

Listen the community wants to do something let them do it, I believe we Are a civilized country, and the ones that are not will be met with American guns .

When it comes to building a shopping mall or having a curfew for teenagers or not selling alcohol, I have no problem with it.

When it comes to constitutional rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights? I have a big problem with it.

Know why there are almost no lynchings anymore? It is because "we the people" make sure people's constitutional rights are defended. The kkk discovered that the people were not afraid of them anymore. The redneck terrorists couldn't isolate an area any longer. Now they are stopped by the people (and by law enforcement).
Let’s reduce the amount of police on the street .. we will find that out you want to be the first? Hehe

The first to step up and prevent someone's constitutional rights from being removed? You bet I will. We will see which of those rednecks want to be the first to face a 12 gauge.
If you hear those dogs come in don’t you worry about a thing there,, they are very nice hehe

Are you talking about the 17 Russian Caucasian Mountain dogs you say you own? LMAO!

I won't worry about anything. Dogs are easy to handle. But then, so are ignorant rednecks.

I think America is a continual fight for our God-given rights,, and when we can’t fight anymore because of f regulations you support then we lose America.. and you get to sit on your fat ass all day get paid to do nothing..

Oh, and I did it to make sure no one gets hurt or killed. One of the violations was the use of a large pipe wrench to loosen the head off of the boring machine. I know of at least 2 fatalities and numerous serious injuries that have been cause by that. You use a chain wrench or you pack up your shit and move on.

LMAO!!

Competition? They work for the company I work for. You really are an idiot. You think a field supervisor has any control over what the competition does? Dolt.
Your job is unnecessary

When it comes to building a shopping mall or having a curfew for teenagers or not selling alcohol, I have no problem with it.

When it comes to constitutional rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights? I have a big problem with it.

Know why there are almost no lynchings anymore? It is because "we the people" make sure people's constitutional rights are defended. The kkk discovered that the people were not afraid of them anymore. The redneck terrorists couldn't isolate an area any longer. Now they are stopped by the people (and by law enforcement).
Let’s reduce the amount of police on the street .. we will find that out you want to be the first? Hehe

The first to step up and prevent someone's constitutional rights from being removed? You bet I will. We will see which of those rednecks want to be the first to face a 12 gauge.
If you hear those dogs come in don’t you worry about a thing there,, they are very nice hehe

I won't worry about anything. Dogs are easy to handle. But then, so are ignorant rednecks.
I can already sense your fear

You have shown no sign of having any sense.

No, I am not afraid of dogs. Besides, no one will send dogs after me.

I hope not! I am anti-violence

LMAO!!

Your job is unnecessary

Lets see, a waiter in Boston think my job is unnecessary. The people I work for, with decades of experience in the industry, say I am valuable. I wonder who is right.

Well, if they do I hope they will at least stick around to collect the carcasses.

LMAO!!

Your job is unnecessary

Lets see, a waiter in Boston think my job is unnecessary. The people I work for, with decades of experience in the industry, say I am valuable. I wonder who is right.
No bureaucrats that want to control that industry think your job is necessary,, Sounds very Soviet union style to me

Good. Then you won't be in any danger.

Well, if they do I hope they will at least stick around to collect the carcasses.
You will have a proper burial sir

LMAO!!

Your job is unnecessary

No bureaucrats that want to control that industry think your job is necessary,, Sounds very Soviet union style to me

No, it doesn't. In the Soviet Union they would push the workers and not worry about injuries or fatalities.

YOu have derailed this thread long enough. Get back on topic.

No, I won't. My body will be donated to science, and any remains will be cremated.

But if dogs are sent after me, you will need to bury the dogs.

LMAO!!

Your job is unnecessary

No, it doesn't. In the Soviet Union they would push the workers and not worry about injuries or fatalities.

YOu have derailed this thread long enough. Get back on topic.
The first day we control the industry with fucking retards like you.. You’re right get back on the topic sucker

No, I won't. My body will be donated to science, and any remains will be cremated.

Why they aren’t that old and are healthy

IM2 THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic. You asked why now regarding the major discussion on some points of race. You quoted someone else who was following the same sermons I was exposed to and we should incorporate what you said into this response:

What is White Supremacy? post #151

Reciting facts is not, in and of itself racist. People banding together to promote their own values, culture, and views is not necessarily racist. Otherwise, we would have a problem with the cultures of China, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Zimbabwe and about a dozen other countries. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth. But, for people like you, it's not a problem until the white guy builds a country for his benefit.

Nonwhites held whites in slavery. We dodge and duck that fact. Whites simply rebuilt after slavery. Chinese didn't need to be citizens in order to build their own communities in America and thrive. You cannot succeed without sucking off the white race's teat. You can deflect and you can filibuster until Hell freezes over. YOU have a problem.

America was founded by whites for their mutual benefit. Racist or not, that is a fact. If you had actually READ Roger Taney's opinion in Dred Scott v. Sanford court decision, you would realize that the facts I presented are irrefutable.

In order to rectify what some thought was not fair about that decision, the Republicans supposedly passed the 14th Amendment. I say supposedly because the real reason the 14th Amendment was passed was to nullify God given unalienable Rights and make us all subject to the whims of government. To put it bluntly, you didn't win a damn thing by way of an illegally ratified amendment. But back to your question:

When I was a kid, all we heard was how discrimination was bad and we were sacrificing for some alleged wrongdoing by our ancestors. Well, from 1620 to 1789, you have no legitimate beef against the government and, consequently, my ancestors as the British ruled this land up to that point. When the Constitution was ratified, slavery was being phased out and the Constitution put a halt to the importation of slaves. So, that is not really an issue. Let's examine the facts here:

The Republicans put their lives on the line and illegally ratify the 14th Amendment so that you can be "equal." Throughout their history - and BTW you quoted Goldwater on his pro-multicultural views Republicans stood up for the black people. As a race, the blacks have joined forces with the Democrats. Blacks embraced the philosophical views of Democrats and simply changed the hue of the skin in favor of blacks.

So, your people, as a race, Pearl Harbor the whites who fought and sacrificed for you. You remained loyal to a party that accepted Ku Klux Klan types, nazis and let us not forget J.B. Stoner (who used to get on tv and say he would "ship all the N!&&ers back to Africa" if we would elect him governor of Georgia. Then there was David Duke. He was running for governor of Louisiana. George Bush stepped in, involved himself in state politics (where he had no legitimate business) and denounced Duke - even endorsing the Democrat candidate (who later was convicted of corruption.) Despite all of that, there has been no reciprocation from people who think like you. And you asked why now in that other thread. Why has the race issue become so important to whites all of a sudden? I'm going to finish with my own view in the next post.

I

Part 2

I grew up in a time when whites were being programmed,Pavlovian style, to believe in all this racial equality nonsense. I call it nonsense because my forefathers came here and carved out a nation based upon certain beliefs. Under Anglo Saxon jurisprudence, a nation built on Christian principles, and run by whites, we made the greatest advances ever recorded in human history. I will not allow the black people to deny to my ancestors the achievements they made nor their contributions to history.

Under white rule, the whites conquered the skies with the airplane. The United States built the world's largest navy outpacing the Romans whose empire spanned over 1000 years. Benjamin Franklin invented bifocals and discovered electricity. William Shockley invented the transistor which ushered in the computer age. The United States sent more soldiers into foreign countries to fight for Liberty and more missionaries than the rest of the world combined to bring the Word of God to people all over the world. There was a time when the rest of the world looked to the United States as being the leader of the free world. We were the most benevolent country that ever existed.

At the same time that our country was coming into existence, outside forces were at work to destroy all we could accomplish. The Illuminati was created in 1776 with an agenda of world dominance. The Humanist Manifesto would eventually become our unofficial state religion. Our leaders, though great visionaries, were mortal men who were sinners and they would say one thing to the people and do something different in their own lives... a reflection of the fact that we're sinners too. But, on the whole, our goodness outpaced our sin nature.

The point is, America always overcame adversity and moved forward. In WWII, the Japanese, beat, tortured, and killed our soldiers when they captured them. After the war, we shook hands and today we are buddy buddy with a country that is not only "racist," but was barbaric by any metric. But, there is no problem.

When I was a kid, my generation had to move over for the black people. Due to affirmative action, racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, and outright discrimination against whites, a lot of people in my age group did not get an equal shot at the jobs. Furthermore, we were programmed to think we had to shut up, have our speech censored, and be respectful of the blacks. All through my life, employers would not fire a black employee for fear of reprisals - if you fired a black guy, you were a racist and white supremacist. Blacks wanted to be so feely touchy about their feelings, but the moment someone disagrees with those of your ilk, here comes the race card.

Once in power, the blacks wanted to change the name of the streets and schools in an effort to hide America's history. Though I have no dog in the fight, the blacks did wage a war against the south demanding that they get rid of all vestiges of their history... flags, monuments, memorials, statues - ANYTHING related to their history was removed. Blacks stay on the side of the liberal Democrats who have been at the forefront of attacking crosses, Nativity scenes, and public displays of the Ten Commandments. A majority of the black people who claim to be Christian remain in a political party that caters to pedophiles, the LGBTQP community, socialists (like Bernie Sanders), Muslims, abortionists, and others Hell bent on globalism (and now joined by the Republicans... good job on infiltrating the Republican Party BTW.)

For those who see the double standards, the hypocrisy, and the fact that what you (and some like you) advocate is genocide for the posterity of the founders, it has become intolerable. Whites have no leadership and the total dumb asses following white racists around are bringing down our culture as fast as those who wage genocidal wars and propaganda wars. BTW, they've been as silent as a church mouse since Charlottesville, proving that they are no major player in this discussion. Sugar coat it any way you like; call me names and know while that part does not bother me, the fact that whites are censored and cannot respond accordingly, only leads to the mounting tensions and what might be an eventual civil confrontation - unless you win without a fight.

If the whites don't fix their culture, you may win without any resistance. I feel you've gotten more than you were ever entitled to and when you talk about prejudice, ignorance, hatred, bigotry, and discrimination, you should think about what your race is becoming the moment they attained the "equal" status. You might be winning now, but you're seeing the push back begin as the cycles of history begin to repeat themselves. Pray that in your lifetime a leader among the whites does not rise up and challenge them to fix their culture and become the people their ancestors were.

Last edited:

Why they aren’t that old and are healthy

They are not old. But then, if they are sent after me, they won't get any older.

Healthy? Not after they come for me.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

Yes honest debate will help people learn good from bad and then to stop bad

But we have got s system now that is totally crooked and hiding honest debate

Honest debate should also be on why men are rising more for trump each and every day but women are not

The swing state of wisc the fox poll on voting for trump or Biden

There is a MASSIVE 34% difference

Remember the wise founders did not let the unwise vote

Part 2

grew up in a time when whites were being programmed,Pavlovian style, to believe in all this racial equality nonsense. I call it nonsense because my forefathers came here and carved out a nation based upon certain beliefs. Under Anglo Saxon jurisprudence, a nation built on Christian principles, and run by whites, we made the greatest advances ever recorded in human history. I will not allow the black people to deny to my ancestors the achievements they made nor their contributions to history.

Under white rule, the whites conquered the skies with the airplane. The United States built the world's largest navy outpacing the Romans whose empire spanned over 1000 years. Benjamin Franklin invented bifocals and discovered electricity. William Shockley invented the transistor which ushered in the computer age. The United States sent more soldiers into foreign countries to fight for Liberty and more missionaries than the rest of the world combined to bring the Word of God to people all over the world. There was a time when the rest of the world looked to the United States as being the leader of the free world. We were the most benevolent country that ever existed.

At the same time that our country was coming into existence, outside forces were at work to destroy all we could accomplish. The Illuminati was created in 1776 with an agenda of world dominance. The humanist Manifesto would eventually become our unofficial state religion. Our leaders, though great visionaries, were mortal men who were sinners and they would say one thing to the people and do something different in their own lives... a reflection of the fact that we're sinners too. But, on the whole, our goodness outpaced our sin nature.

The point is, America always overcame adversity and moved forward. In WWII, the Japanese, beat, tortured, and killed our soldiers when they captured them. After the war, we shook hands and today we are buddy buddy with a country that is not only "racist," but was barbaric by any metric. But, there is no problem.

When I was a kid, my generation had to move over for the black people. Due to affirmative action, racial quotas, preferential hiring schemes, and outright discrimination against whites, a lot of people in my age group did not get an equal shot at the jobs. Furthermore, we were programmed to think we had to shut up, have our speech censored, and be respectful of the blacks. All through my life, employers would not fire a black employee for fear of reprisals - if you fired a black guy, you were a racist and white supremacist. Blacks wanted to be so feely touchy about their feelings, but the moment someone disagrees with those of your ilk, here comes the race card.

Once in power, the blacks wanted to change the name of the streets and schools in an effort to hide America's history. Though I have no dog in the fight, the blacks did wage a war against the south demanding that they get rid of all vestiges of their history... flags, monuments, memorials, statues - ANYTHING related to their history was removed. Blacks stay on the side of the liberal Democrats who have been at the forefront of attacking crosses, Nativity scenes, and public displays of the Ten Commandments. A majority of the black people who claim to be Christian remain in a political party that caters to pedophiles, the LGBTQP community, socialists (like Bernie Sanders), Muslims, abortionists, and others Hell bent on globalism (and now joined by the Republicans... good job on infiltrating the Republican Party BTW.)

For those who see the double standards, the hypocrisy, and the fact that what you (and some like you) advocate is genocide for the posterity of the founders, it has become intolerable. Whites have no leadership and the total dumb asses following white racists around are bringing down our culture as fast as those who wage genocidal wars and propaganda wars. BTW, they've been as silent as a church mouse since Charlottesville, proving that they are no major player in this discussion. Sugar coat it any way you like; call me names and know while that part does not bother me, the fact that whites are censored and cannot respond accordingly, only leads to the mounting tensions and what might be an eventual civil confrontation - unless you win without a fight.

If the whites don't fix their culture, you may win without any resistance. I feel you've gotten more than you were ever entitled to and when you talk about prejudice, ignorance, hatred, bigotry, and discrimination, you should think about what your race is becoming the moment they attained the "equal" status. You might be winning now, but you're seeing the push back begin as the cycles of history begin to repeat themselves. Pray that in your lifetime a leader among the whites does not rise up and challenge them to fix their culture and become the people their ancestors were.

The men are indeed rising to stop the liberalism harm

Their massive 34% point difference than women is the first step of the resistance

Trump is gaining the men more each day

So trump has the power to now make this nation back with the founders intent

Forum List

Back