America founded by whites... for whites

I hope not! I am anti-violence

Well, if they do I hope they will at least stick around to collect the carcasses.
You will have a proper burial sir

No, I won't. My body will be donated to science, and any remains will be cremated.

But if dogs are sent after me, you will need to bury the dogs.
Why they aren’t that old and are healthy

They are not old. But then, if they are sent after me, they won't get any older.

Healthy? Not after they come for me.
A lot of rapist Lynched said the same thing lol

Well, if they do I hope they will at least stick around to collect the carcasses.

No, I won't. My body will be donated to science, and any remains will be cremated.

They are not old. But then, if they are sent after me, they won't get any older.

Oh? I didn't know dogs didn't hang people. That is hilarious!!!

Which dog will bring the rope and tie the knot?

IM2 THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.
I am not saying whether the founding fathers were Christian. That can often be hard to tell.

But the nation that they founded was not founded as a Christian nation. Those wise men went to some lengths to make sure it was a secular nation.
Not according to history books .. I honestly don’t think America is the country for you.. sorry buddy

According to the US Constitution, it is not. And this country is exactly the country for me. Get used to me. I am not going to live anywhere else.

I do find it amusing that you claim it was founded for white Christians, and you claim to be a patriotic American. Hard to believe you identify as a Christian.
White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them.White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them ..But I remain open to having other ethnicities assimilate to our values.. all I’m saying is that if you opened up 20 Muslim schools and 20 Catholic schools there would be a line out the door for the Catholic schools

I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.
Not if we deregulate the 2nd and 1st amendment

How in the Hell can you quote something before I hit post reply to?

YOu keep posting as if I am anti-Second Amendment. That is obviously not true. Quit lying to try and play the victim.
Lol no your not you have stated you love the over regulation of the bill of rights.. you hate America

That is a lie. I don't consider not allowing violent convicted to own guns "over regulation" at all. And neither does the SCOTUS.

And considering you think the Bill of Rights is subject to the whims of a local community, you are the one showing hatred for the nation.

1) What in the Hell is wrong with Americans, allowing dangerous people to run amok in a free society if they cannot be trusted with firearms? If you kept dangerous people behind bars and released the ones you could return back to society with their Rights intact, you would have no pretext for a lot of the gun control arguments sick people make

2) Local communities all the way up to state governments can create pro-Second Amendment sanctuary cities. The United States Supreme Court legitimized sanctuary cities for undocumented foreigners and gun owners have the equal protection of the laws

3) This is not a Second Amendment thread. Why is everybody afraid to discuss the OP?

I am not afraid to discuss the topic. YOu'll have to ask Jitler why he continues to add 2nd amendment comments. I simply answer them.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread originally about the claim that we were founded as a white Christian nation?

The title is about founded by whites, for whites. Don't despair. I'll start a thread about a Christian nation.

I don’t lynch anyone .. hehe

In another thread, you asked me a question that I had hoped we and other posters could discuss. It was the primary reason I started this thread. Hell, these people want to talk about religion, guns, drugs, but not the OP. I want to respond directly to you in a thread aimed at this one topic.
I am not saying whether the founding fathers were Christian. That can often be hard to tell.

But the nation that they founded was not founded as a Christian nation. Those wise men went to some lengths to make sure it was a secular nation.
Not according to history books .. I honestly don’t think America is the country for you.. sorry buddy

According to the US Constitution, it is not. And this country is exactly the country for me. Get used to me. I am not going to live anywhere else.

I do find it amusing that you claim it was founded for white Christians, and you claim to be a patriotic American. Hard to believe you identify as a Christian.
White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them.White Christians did build America our values our culture all stem from them ..But I remain open to having other ethnicities assimilate to our values.. all I’m saying is that if you opened up 20 Muslim schools and 20 Catholic schools there would be a line out the door for the Catholic schools

I disagree. If we allowed America to be multicultural, the non-white Muslims would take over and demand that everyone obey Sharia Law.

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.

You don't understand how the system REALLY works.

YOu keep posting as if I am anti-Second Amendment. That is obviously not true. Quit lying to try and play the victim.
Lol no your not you have stated you love the over regulation of the bill of rights.. you hate America

That is a lie. I don't consider not allowing violent convicted to own guns "over regulation" at all. And neither does the SCOTUS.

And considering you think the Bill of Rights is subject to the whims of a local community, you are the one showing hatred for the nation.

1) What in the Hell is wrong with Americans, allowing dangerous people to run amok in a free society if they cannot be trusted with firearms? If you kept dangerous people behind bars and released the ones you could return back to society with their Rights intact, you would have no pretext for a lot of the gun control arguments sick people make

2) Local communities all the way up to state governments can create pro-Second Amendment sanctuary cities. The United States Supreme Court legitimized sanctuary cities for undocumented foreigners and gun owners have the equal protection of the laws

3) This is not a Second Amendment thread. Why is everybody afraid to discuss the OP?

I am not afraid to discuss the topic. YOu'll have to ask Jitler why he continues to add 2nd amendment comments. I simply answer them.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't this thread originally about the claim that we were founded as a white Christian nation?

The title is about founded by whites, for whites. Don't despair. I'll start a thread about a Christian nation.
I just want to apologize to you ....Winterborn likes to derail peoples topics and I participated in this and I’m sorry

In order to make us live by Sharia law, there would have to be a constitutional amendment to remove the 1st amendment.
Yea tell that to Minnesota.. again you don’t under we the people.

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.
Nothing is a void if it’s we the people

Try this again. The simple majority cannot overrule the US Constitution. This is especially true of an individual community tossing out the Bill of Rights.

The United States Supreme Court can toss out the entire Bill of Rights. The 14th Amendment eviscerated those Rights.

I just want to apologize to you ....Winterborn likes to derail peoples topics and I participated in this and I’m sorry

No problem. My purpose was to take on IM2 with his book writing skills. I DO want to discuss this issue about America being a Christian nation. The atheists and other non-believers want to misrepresent the topic, so why not one topic with multiple posts destroying their lame arguments?

No problem. My purpose was to take on IM2 with his book writing skills. I DO want to discuss this issue about America being a Christian nation. The atheists and other non-believers want to misrepresent the topic, so why not one topic with multiple posts destroying their lame arguments?
IM2 falls off the face of the earth when you hit him with facts.. he only wants you to agree with him

My mistake. I thought it was about the nation being founded by and for whiet Christians. I do not disagree that the nation was founded by white men.

But much of that was geography. The New World was settled by europeans. Other races were either not as developed or were not in easy transportation to the New World.

I won't be lynched by anyone. So it works out fine.

What? lol That is too funny. You were the one who kept bringing up the 2nd amendment. You are the one who brought up my career. And you were the one who telling me to listen to the dogs coming after me. You are the one derailing the thread.

I won't be lynched by anyone. So it works out fine.
Well I certainly hope not

What? lol That is too funny. You were the one who kept bringing up the 2nd amendment. You are the one who brought up my career. And you were the one who telling me to listen to the dogs coming after me. You are the one derailing the thread.
And he continues his lies.. sad

Yea tell that to Minnesota.. again you don’t under we the people.

Oh, and I understand exactly what "we the people" means. I also understand what the US Constitution means. A simple majority in a given community cannot void select parts of the US Constitution. Period.
Nothing is a void if it’s we the people

Try this again. The simple majority cannot overrule the US Constitution. This is especially true of an individual community tossing out the Bill of Rights.

The United States Supreme Court can toss out the entire Bill of Rights. The 14th Amendment eviscerated those Rights.

The 14th amendment did not remove constitutional rights that anyone before that enjoyed. It only included other citizens that were now included.

And no, the SCOTUS cannot remove constitutional rights.

Instead of hijacking someone else's thread, I wanted to defend the title of this thread by creating a thread to talk about one thing. However, before I do, I want to ask each of you a question: If I tell you that due to the court case of Roe v. Wade, abortion is legal in America, does that make me pro-abortion for stating a fact?

In this thread, I will give you the facts. I'll also put perspective into it and challenge my critics to respond without name calling and without long harangues to try and derail the thread. If you participate and you begin name calling, it will be noted and then no future responses will be required as you will have lost any pretend debate. Secondary, I will not respond to long diatribes that look like a book. Let's make our posts not exceed about a dozen paragraphs (give or take a few sentences. That said, let's rock:

The United States was founded by white Christians for the benefit of white Christians. Personally, I do not find it racist or white supremacist in its proper context. But, what I'm telling you is true. The very first governing document of the New World began with these words:

'In the name of God, Amen. We, whose names are underwritten, the loyal subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the Faith, etc.

Having undertaken, for the Glory of God, and advancements of the Christian faith..."
(see the Mayflower Compact of 1620)

About a decade later in 1630, aboard the ship the Arbella, John Winthrop gave a sermon that has been cited (in part) by all kinds of statesmen including, but not limited to JFK and Ronald Reagan. I'd like to give a couple of excerpts from that sermon and put this into perspective:

"First, in regard of the more near bond of marriage between Him and us, wherein He hath taken us to be His, after a most strict and peculiar manner, which will make Him the more jealous of our love and obedience. So He tells the people of Israel, you only have I known of all the families of the earth, therefore will I punish you for your transgressions.

...Thirdly, when God gives a special commission He looks to have it strictly observed in every article; When He gave Saul a commission to destroy Amaleck, He indented with him upon certain articles, and because he failed in one of the least, and that upon a fair pretense, it lost him the kingdom, which should have been his reward, if he had observed his commission.

...Thus stands the cause between God and us. We are entered into covenant with Him for this work. We have taken out a commission
..."

https://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

The ONLY people to have a special commission from God were the biblical Israelites. That is how the colonists viewed themselves: They were the Israelites of the Bible; the land we call America was the promised land - the New Jerusalem.

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1425.pdf

yeah-----so?

And he continues his lies.. sad

Oh? Are you saying I started the conversation about the 2nd amendment? No. That is a lie.
Are you saying that I started the conversation about what I do for a living? No. That is also a lie.
And are you saying that I started the conversation about someone sending dogs after me? No. That is a lie too.

Forum List

Back