America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Well, you just keep on being concerned about those Muslims, Sunny Boy.

As for me, I'll keep worrying about something far more important. How to keep my neighbor's peacocks off my back deck.

Interesting fun fact. Did you know male peacocks don't force their hens to put bags over their heads?

But you agree that sharia SHOULD be applied in the US? and by the way, the other muslim countries just are another face of Islam,a dn YOUR culture, and hatred religion!!! Suit yourself,

It is not about what is similar, though there is a lesson in that for all, it is about what is different Sunni. There are areas where Islam is in Harmony with Judeo-Christian Values and Ethics, based on our Scriptures and Belief's, it has nothing to do with compliance to Sharia Law, unless you are claiming Sharia Law was based and Rooted in Our Scriptures, One would need to address the tangents Sharia has created though, and justify them. Good luck with that. ;). Nice spin, though. I guess some people just like to hear themselves talk.

It is not about what is similar, though there is a lesson in that for all, it is about what is different Sunni. There are areas where Islam is in Harmony with Judeo-Christian Values and Ethics, based on our Scriptures and Belief's, it has nothing to do with compliance to Sharia Law, unless you are claiming Sharia Law was based and Rooted in Our Scriptures, One would need to address the tangents Sharia has created though, and justify them. Good luck with that. ;). Nice spin, though. I guess some people just like to hear themselves talk.
When you talk about our laws are based on Judeo Christian scriptures.

I have to agree with that.

But people are going to have to be aware that the third member of the big three monotheistic religion is now coming into play.

As there are many similarities between Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

I believe someday in the future it will be referred to as Judeo-Christian-Islamic values.

As Islam becomes more woven into the fabric of our society, culture and laws.

As for me, I'll keep worrying about something far more important. How to keep my neighbor's peacocks off my back deck.

Interesting fun fact. Did you know male peacocks don't force their hens to put bags over their heads?
Sounds like peacocks are more civilized than Muslims.

Sounds like peacocks are more civilized than Muslims.

They certainly are! When was the last time you heard of 19 peacocks commandeering planes and pile driving them into buildings and fields?

I believe someday in the future it will be referred to as Judeo-Christian-Islamic values.
Impossible. Islam's intolerance is not compatible with Judeo-Christian values. You can tell because Islamic cultures tend to kill Jews and Christians or make them second-class citizens.
As Islam becomes more woven into the fabric of our society, culture and laws.
Again, not going to happen.

You can practice what you like in your own home and place of worship, as long as you don't beat your wife and girl children or kill them for "dishonoring" you.

But don't expect anyone else to adopt your ways involuntarily. If Islam tries to spread by the sword in America, it will be met with a .45.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccprKl_YcM"]Radical Islam vs. America[/ame]

Sunni Man did not make that leap himself. Imam Rauf and the Cordoba Initiative have made that claim. The article I posted was from Rauf's book. It's propaganda. Telling people that we're already half way there is necessary for them to make the transformation easier. That's why they call it "creeping". And that's why the mosque at GZ must be stopped. It's about power and politics - not faith.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
chanel.. you are absolutely right.. I have nothing to do with GZ, but I strongely refuse that, that mosque be build. It is all about power. They thought bcoz they got the approval to build that thing then they got the control over the US!!! I think their dream will be a nightmare.. lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

you think you are funny, don't you Sunni??/?/.. Do you really expect an answer for this?.. such retarded Q!!!

bcoz you acting like you LITERALLY translating the question, you do not see, or claiming NOT to see what is behind it.. So, everybody is calling you an idiot literally, and you telling ME, I am calling you name?.. well, I am not, the question, not you.. well, the question came from you, so yea.. whatever

bcoz you acting like you LITERALLY translating the question, you do not see, or claiming NOT to see what is behind it.. So, everybody is calling you an idiot literally, and you telling ME, I am calling you name?.. well, I am not, the question, not you.. well, the question came from you, so yea.. whatever

I am not trying to be rude and I know that you come from another country.

But please try to use proper sentence structure and punctuation.

Because half the time I don't have a clue what you were saying. :cool:

Forum List

Back