America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I believe that they (muslims) idealized, and scared Their prophet, more than god himself, I mean when they say his name million pray, and peace on him, and in arabic it is literally mean (god pray and put peace on Mohmmed) seriously???? what the hell is that? who pray to whom?

It is no different than Christians who say; "God Bless You" to people.

Really?

Pssst! Mohamed is not God.

No comment now, huh??? well, it seems like muslims everywhere now are forcing their religion everywhere, even in London, UK, mass christian murders in North Sudan by muslim president. A system of religious repression is developing in parts of northern and central Nigeria, and effectively there has been imposition of sharia law in those areas. In Pakistan, Eight Christians burned alive in Punjab, Christian victims of the massacres in Gojra reported by police. In Nigeria, Over a dozen Christians killed in Nigeria, Fulani Muslims murder 12 villagers.

These are just 2 examples of the countries that apply the sharia law, is that suppose to be an exapmle of what might happen if the US applied? do you think Sunni, people will be happy? if this is your idea of happiness, you are doomeddddddddddddddddd. Good luck with your little brain

There are many things that come with the observance of the Sharia Law, of which stoning is only one aspect. I do not personally condone anything that is distorted by emotionally driven demonstrations... however, there is a massive lack of obedience to authority it seems within so much of our society. It is difficult to completely agree with the full implementation of anything other than 'watered down' Christianity here in our beloved America but because our people are already too good at punishing themselves by their own rebellions. It seems that we honestly don't need to finalize anything with enforcing rooted religion's laws.

We have to keep in mind that though some of us really want the best discipline and focus for our future generations, we live in 'glass houses' and cannot logically afford to throw stones. The change we hope to come about really seems to have to start from within ourselves. This is truth to me and one of the things in which my beloved KJV bible tells me is certain.

I believe that they (muslims) idealized, and scared Their prophet, more than god himself, I mean when they say his name million pray, and peace on him, and in arabic it is literally mean (god pray and put peace on Mohmmed) seriously???? what the hell is that? who pray to whom?

There's worlds of difference between the two. God Blesses, I pray. I'm not sure what the fuck you do.

There's worlds of difference between the two. God Blesses, I pray. I'm not sure what the fuck you do.

I don't know much about the Muslim way or translational issues, but what I do understand is intercessory prayer and according the above translation, that is what the Muslims do when they say such.

This short sighted way some of us have scares me because I do not want in any way for my children to represent such a lack of reality as to not looking more into things than mere appearances allow.

I
guess that we just have different standards

I guess that I was just raised different.

Because to me name-calling and personal attacks are a low class tactic

Sunni,

Did your parents raise you to condemn all Jews and talk about the Holocaust as the "Holohoax"?

My Parents taught me to assess someone's character by their personal actions alone.

My parents did not believe in making blanket bigoted statements against an entire people.

But...I guess we were raised differently.

I'd rather take an individual to task, than be a bigot. :cool:
The term bigot doesn't bother me at all.

Because when I see injustice.

Or identify a group that is causing the injustice.

I am not afraid to speak out against them. :cool:

Unless, the group committing the injustice is islamic, .... just sayin'

How about we consider 100% of them true Americans? :cool:
Well, except for the ones who refuse to assimilate.

You mean like the Amish and the Mennonites ?? :cool:

Where are the Amish and the Mennonites trying to force their religion on the country? Where are the bodies of the tortured, the stoned and the beheaded done by the hands of the Amish or Mennonites? Do you even know the punishments in those communities? Great comparison, it just shows that culture of death, destruction and deceit in more of a contrast.

Big Peace is doing a 7 part series on the "recommended reading list" from these Sharia promoting mosques. Those "Jew professors" quote right from the texts. Scary shit.

If you read the Old Testament / Torah

It advocates violence against non-Jewish people.

But since it is the book of the Jews then it's all a okay.

And yes, the Torah is taught in the Hebrew schools to children.

Did it "advocate" violence against ALL non-Jewish people, or just those that sinned against the Lord? Did the Jews kill those people without the aid of the Lord? Or, were angels or the arc of the Covenant sent with them in battle to represent the power of the Lord?

I don't know much about the Muslim way or translational issues, but what I do understand is intercessory prayer and according the above translation, that is what the Muslims do when they say such.

This short sighted way some of us have scares me because I do not want in any way for my children to represent such a lack of reality as to not looking more into things than mere appearances allow.

In Islam we are taught to reverence and respect the Bible.

That's why you do not see Muslim religious leaders calling for mass Bible burnings

Like you see some Christian preachers calling for the burning of Qurans.

You also see them calling Mohammad vile and filthy names and slandering his character.

But Muslims are told we are to respect Jesus as a person and a prophet and never say anything ill of him.

Just a THOUGHT.. in a million years more to come there is NO WAY that this sharia law or THEIR law should be applied on others than muslims, so why do we care here about such thing?

Stoning for certain criminal acts is in the Bible.

Christians like to say that they believe and follow the Bibles teachings.

But then they fail to follow God's laws.

Where as, Muslims still follow God's Laws and obey what he says.

Yeshua said that the one without sin could throw the first stone, are you saying muslims are without sin?

Where did Mohammed bless people? Where did Mohommed make any ordinary citizen's life better? He gave license to butchers and thugs, he did not help anyone. Where did Allah do miracles? Where did he feed people in the desert, or save them from fire or lions?

It is not the same thing.

Yall are wasting your time. Sunni Mann is a reprehensible cretin. Nothing more. Probably not even a Muslim.

:lame2:

In Islam we are taught to reverence and respect the Bible.

That's why you do not see Muslim religious leaders calling for mass Bible burnings

Like you see some Christian preachers calling for the burning of Qurans.

You also see them calling Mohammad vile and filthy names and slandering his character.

But Muslims are told we are to respect Jesus as a person and a prophet and never say anything ill of him.

:lame2::bsflag::eusa_liar:

most muslims do not follow Yeshua's teachings (Mohammed's teachings are a direct contradiction). Yeshua said to remove the tree out of your eye before trying to take a splinter out of someone else's (paraphrased), where are the muslims seeing clearly?
many muslims disrespect all things Christian, including the Bible
Yes, there are not "many" calls for burning the Bible, many muslims just burn the churches with Bibles, Christians inside (they are so much more advanced than just burning a book).

What character does Mohammed have? He deceived and slaughtered his way to power (also opposite of the Lord's prophets).

I am so glad that I have logical4u on ignore.

I can see that he is continually posting.

But thankfully, I do not have to read his nonsense. :eusa_angel:

Typical liberal response: I can't answer that with reason, so I am sticking my fingers in my ears, shutting my eyes and making incomprehensive noises, so that I look intelligent. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL Someone just PM'ed me and told me that no logic4u called me a liberal.

I'm as far from a liberal as you can get.

Been a registered Republican and fiscal conservative all of my life.

Every since I voted for Ronald Ragan in his first election. :cool:

LOL Someone just PM'ed me and told me that no logic4u called me a liberal.

I'm as far from a liberal as you can get.

Been a registered Republican and fiscal conservative all of my life.

Every since I voted for Ronald Ragan in his first election. :cool:

Wouldn't that be considered as discussing contents of a PM? :eusa_whistle:

And you're neither liberal nor conservative. Just a fool.

Forum List

Back