America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Do you represent mainstream Islam in America? Answer the question.
That's like asking which President represents main stream America; Bush or Obama??

It really depends on who you are asking.

Because I am sure you would get 2 very different answers. :cool:
I'm asking you. You can tell because I asked you.

Why are you afraid to answer?
The question is just too silly to answer. :cool:

Westboro Baptist has about 30 members. How many members of these mosques? Even if the stats were inflated, we are still talking about thousands,

The authors found 20 percent to be peaceful and apolitical. How about if we consider them true Americans? Or are they apostate as well?

How about we consider 100% of them true Americans? :cool:

No. True Americans do not support the violent (or even non-violent) overthrow of the American government. According to the article 80% of these members do. Let me repeat: even if these stats are inflated, THOUSANDS of so-called American Muslims are practicing an anti-American faith. They should be named and denounced.

I'm curious why 20% (or more) do NOT support Sharia. Are they not "true Muslims"?

Westboro Baptist has about 30 members. How many members of these mosques? Even if the stats were inflated, we are still talking about thousands,

The authors found 20 percent to be peaceful and apolitical. How about if we consider them true Americans? Or are they apostate as well?

No. True Americans do not support the violent (or even non-violent) overthrow of the American government. According to the article 80% of these members do. Let me repeat: even if these stats are inflated, THOUSANDS of so-called American Muslims are practicing an anti-American faith. They should be named and denounced.

I'm curious why 20% (or more) do NOT support Sharia. Are they not "true Muslims"?

Maybe you should reread the article that you posted.

Because there is not one single thing in there about overthrowing the US government.

And no where does it call them unAmerican :cool:

Last edited:
That's like asking which President represents main stream America; Bush or Obama??

It really depends on who you are asking.

Because I am sure you would get 2 very different answers. :cool:
I'm asking you. You can tell because I asked you.

Why are you afraid to answer?
The question is just too silly to answer. :cool:

That's bullshit. Your answer would incriminate you, or expose you as an impostor. Either way, THAT is why you refuse to answer it.:cool:

Maybe you should reread the article that you posted.

Because there is not one single thing in there about overthrowing the US government.

And no where does it call them unAmerican :cool:

Of course they didn't. I did.
The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions. […] It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is…

“Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group”. May 22, 1991 by Mohamed Akram,

Here's the entire study from the Middle East Quarterly.

Shari'a and Violence in American Mosques :: Middle East Quarterly

You didn't answer my question about the 20%. Are they not "true Muslims"?

This idiotic flawed survey is by two Jewish professors; one that lives in Israel.

Being Jews; of course they are going to put Islam in a negative light and come up with this nonsense.

And as for the 20% you keep harping on.

That is just another fabrication which is part of their bogus study.

This idiotic flawed survey is by two Jewish professors; one that lives in Israel.

Being Jews; of course they are going to put Islam in a negative light and come up with this nonsense.

And as for the 20% you keep harping on.

That is just another fabrication which is part of their bogus study.
So, being Jews, they portray Islam in a negative light.

But you believe your characterizations of Jews is unbiased and accurate, and that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a real document.

Well, if anyone needed more reason to immediately dismiss everything you say, they've got it.

I have always stated that I do not know if the Protocols is fact or fiction.

But either way; It is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.

But either way; It is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.

Um, you're the one whining about having sharia in the US.:fu:

Big Peace is doing a 7 part series on the "recommended reading list" from these Sharia promoting mosques. Those "Jew professors" quote right from the texts. Scary shit.

Big Peace is doing a 7 part series on the "recommended reading list" from these Sharia promoting mosques. Those "Jew professors" quote right from the texts. Scary shit.

If you read the Old Testament / Torah

It advocates violence against non-Jewish people.

But since it is the book of the Jews then it's all a okay.

And yes, the Torah is taught in the Hebrew schools to children.

Last edited:
It is very difficult for me to understand as a Christian how 'we' have stopped short in our supposedly beloved bible. Do 'we' really love it? Do 'we' collectively understand just how and where it's potential leads 'us'? When Christians carry 'their' cross, it gives me pause, but only because it has come to be obvious that it does not mean the same to most as it has been written to accordingly to historical fact.

Sure, if you're a Jew-hating goat fucker.

Are you a Jew-hating goat fucker?

You must be. You think the Protocols is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.

You think the Protocols is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.
The advantage that I have over you Dave.

Is that I have actually read the Protocals and know exactly what it says and doesn't say.

Where as, you have never read it and are just going by a negative knee jerk reaction.

If you read the Old Testament / Torah

It advocates violence against non-Jewish people.

But since it is the book of the Jews then it's all a okay.

And yes, the Torah is taught in the Hebrew schools to children.

If you are aware of any American Hebrew schools advocating violence, please start a new thread. This thread is about Sharia compliance.

The mosques surveyed contained a variety of texts, ranging from contemporary printed pamphlets and handouts to classic texts of the Islamic canon. Of these, seven Islamic texts were selected that either ‘moderately’ or ’severely’ advocated violent jihad. Nearly a decade after 9/11, Americans need more than ever to know what is being read in this country’s mosques. This series will provide a beginning guide to ‘the Islamist bookshelf’; readers will see that, rather than being old, dusty or obsolete religious tracts, the seven books described here are currently in use and, critically, form the basis for how modern Muslims actually understand Islam. In gathering materials and research for the Mapping Sharia website, we assessed the importance of each of the seven books, described their availability– usually, their ubiquity– in print and online. For those curious, we have attached links to PDFs of the complete works. At the end are samples of quotes advocating violent jihad found in the book.

What They’re Reading in American Mosques, Pt. 1 – ‘Gardens of the Righteous’

They are up to Part 3. Scary shit.

Forum List

Back