America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I have always stated that I do not know if the Protocols is fact or fiction.

But either way; It is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.
You think the Protocols is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.
The advantage that I have over you Dave.

Is that I have actually read the Protocals and know exactly what it says and doesn't say.

Where as, you have never read it and are just going by a negative knee jerk reaction.
I haven't read Archie and Jughead comics, either, but I'm smart enough to know they're fiction.

You believe anything it if makes Jews look bad. That's because you have more hatred than intelligence.

You think the Protocols is highly accurate in its delineation of the Zionists plan for world domination.

Is that I have actually read the Protocals and know exactly what it says and doesn't say.

Where as, you have never read it and are just going by a negative knee jerk reaction.
I haven't read Archie and Jughead comics, either, but I'm smart enough to know they're fiction.

You believe anything it if makes Jews look bad. That's because you have more hatred than intelligence.
I read them because I wanted to know what they said and not go buy other peoples opinions.

Whether they are fact or fiction is not the point.

They are like a step-by-step guide of what the Zionists have been doing for the last 100 years

It's amazing the truth of what their plan was and how it's unfolding before our very eyes.

I read them because I wanted to know what they said and not go buy other peoples opinions.

Whether they are fact or fiction is not the point.

They are like a step-by-step guide of what the Zionists have been doing for the last 100 years

It's amazing the truth of what their plan was and how it's unfolding before our very eyes.
"You believe anything it if makes Jews look bad." You just proved me right. Good job, asshat.

Hello people again.. Do you know that STONING is in the sharia law? such Horrible way for anyone to die such painful way. I watched that movie recently about that issue and since then I have nightmares and can not sleep. Christianity came and canceled such horrifying way of execution. Jesus said DO NOT KILL, but your book all is talking about TO KILL, who marries a muslim from another religion. or kill who converts... and the list is long as to what you want to change in the consitiution Sunni...
BTW. I had a degree from my country in English literature and translation before I have my degree here in Psychology. I guess people understand me pretty well. If you don't.. suit yourself..

Hello people again.. Do you know that STONING is in the sharia law? such Horrible way for anyone to die such painful way. I watched that movie recently about that issue and since then I have nightmares and can not sleep. Christianity came and canceled such horrifying way of execution. Jesus said DO NOT KILL, but your book all is talking about TO KILL, who marries a muslim from another religion. or kill who converts... and the list is long as to what you want to change in the consitiution Sunni...
BTW. I had a degree from my country in English literature and translation before I have my degree here in Psychology. I guess people understand me pretty well. If you don't.. suit yourself..
Sunni doesn't understand you because you're a woman who can think for herself.

Thank you Daveman.. Have you seen or heard about this stoning thing? It is just worse than a horror movie

Just a THOUGHT.. in a million years more to come there is NO WAY that this sharia law or THEIR law should be applied on others than muslims, so why do we care here about such thing?

Just a THOUGHT.. in a million years more to come there is NO WAY that this sharia law or THEIR law should be applied on others than muslims, so why do we care here about such thing?

We don't. sunniman admits he's not speaking for muslims in general.

Stoning for certain criminal acts is in the Bible.

Christians like to say that they believe and follow the Bibles teachings.

But then they fail to follow God's laws.

Where as, Muslims still follow God's Laws and obey what he says.

Thank you Daveman.. Have you seen or heard about this stoning thing? It is just worse than a horror movie
I've heard about it, but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it.

I simply can't image what's so very wrong with some people that they think stoning is a valid response to anything.

Damn barbarians.

The Muslims in question think it should apply to everyone. Allah tells them so. And to impose it by force, if necessary.

So your God says kill? what kind of god is that you talking about? Mohmmed God? .. our bible showed they HAD stoning ( and not same harsh way you do it, of course, but still it is horrifying), and maybe did it.. but never heard of jews or christian stone anybody, it does not even say we should do such horrible execution to anybody.. As far as I know I NEVER read that Jesus said KILL, or stone somebody..

Daveman.. I didn't want to watch that either, and did not expect they would actually show it, in very detailed graphics look-soooo-freaking-real but I couldn't get my self to get up or stop watching. and that was my mistake. after that, I started to hear more about it that happens every where ( ONLY in muslim countries where they APPLY this F...ing law. (Excuse me). I can not imagine what kind of God, would order people to do such a thing!! I know it was applied by jews laws, but Christianity came and ccancel that horrible thing. I NEVER in my life, read that JESUS said kill, stone, shoot, hang anybody. whatever the crime was you can not TAKE A SOUL of somebody, bcoz it does NOT belong to you, and you did NOT create it, ONLY GOD.

Daveman.. I didn't want to watch that either, and did not expect they would actually show it, in very detailed graphics look-soooo-freaking-real but I couldn't get my self to get up or stop watching. and that was my mistake. after that, I started to hear more about it that happens every where ( ONLY in muslim countries where they APPLY this F...ing law. (Excuse me). I can not imagine what kind of God, would order people to do such a thing!! I know it was applied by jews laws, but Christianity came and ccancel that horrible thing. I NEVER in my life, read that JESUS said kill, stone, shoot, hang anybody. whatever the crime was you can not TAKE A SOUL of somebody, bcoz it does NOT belong to you, and you did NOT create it, ONLY GOD.

Indeed. Some people consider Allah to be the same as the Judeo-Christian God, but I do not.

I believe that they (muslims) idealized, and scared Their prophet, more than god himself, I mean when they say his name million pray, and peace on him, and in arabic it is literally mean (god pray and put peace on Mohmmed) seriously???? what the hell is that? who pray to whom?

I believe that they (muslims) idealized, and scared Their prophet, more than god himself, I mean when they say his name million pray, and peace on him, and in arabic it is literally mean (god pray and put peace on Mohmmed) seriously???? what the hell is that? who pray to whom?

It is no different than Christians who say; "God Bless You" to people.

I don't see the resemblance!!!! God bless you, is NOT like MOhmmed God pray and put peace on him. So? how is that like this?

Forum List

Back