America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

LOL Someone just PM'ed me and told me that no logic4u called me a liberal.

I'm as far from a liberal as you can get.

Been a registered Republican and fiscal conservative all of my life.

Every since I voted for Ronald Ragan in his first election. :cool:

Wouldn't that be considered as discussing contents of a PM? :eusa_whistle:

Kind of ironic coming from person that has been banned more times than I can count. :lol: :cuckoo:

LOL Someone just PM'ed me and told me that no logic4u called me a liberal.

I'm as far from a liberal as you can get.

Been a registered Republican and fiscal conservative all of my life.

Every since I voted for Ronald Ragan in his first election. :cool:

You argue just like a liberal.

I don't know much about the Muslim way or translational issues, but what I do understand is intercessory prayer and according the above translation, that is what the Muslims do when they say such.

This short sighted way some of us have scares me because I do not want in any way for my children to represent such a lack of reality as to not looking more into things than mere appearances allow.

In Islam we are taught to reverence and respect the Bible.

That's why you do not see Muslim religious leaders calling for mass Bible burnings

Like you see some Christian preachers calling for the burning of Qurans.

You also see them calling Mohammad vile and filthy names and slandering his character.

But Muslims are told we are to respect Jesus as a person and a prophet and never say anything ill of him.

REALLY? myabe you do not burn our book, but you KILL our people everywhere, because they are NOT muslims. So where is that respect you talking about????

isn't Jihad in that sharia law, Jihad against who? and you just don't answer any questions? you just choose what you want to answer or talk about, the rest you ignore, is that mean you have no answer for it?
go back to your tent!! I assumed that must be where you live..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Nahla, there are western Christian armies killing ten's of thousands of muslims all over the world.

Which armies would these be, and where are they killing tens of thousands of Muslims? Please make sure they are Christian armies, and not simply armies of nations where the majority follow Christianity. In other words, the army of a Christian theocracy is valid, the US military is not.

how come we only hear about muslims killing christians, but none of vice versa? don't tell me the media chose this over that, bcoz I bet muslims killing christians are wayyyyyyyyyy too much than the vice versa..

Nahla, there are western Christian armies killing ten's of thousands of muslims all over the world.

Which armies would these be, and where are they killing tens of thousands of Muslims? Please make sure they are Christian armies, and not simply armies of nations where the majority follow Christianity. In other words, the army of a Christian theocracy is valid, the US military is not.

lolllllllllllll, very nice answer.. I like that

The members of the western armies are predominatly christian.

And the nations that are doing the invading and occupying are historically christian with christian cultures.

I am an American and mainly care about Muslim American issues.

It will be through the political system that we can change attitudes and agendas.

Ahh, yes. If you can't get people to accept your views voluntarily, force them to by government mandate and threat of force. :clap2:

You want to live in an Islamic shithole, move your candy ass to one. Don't fuck up my country, because we ain't interested.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLXdLgOybE]YouTube - ‪Indiana Jones and the shoot of death‬‏[/ame]

No one is talking about forcing anything on anyone.

We live in a democratic society.

Where each individual has the power to vote for and against things.

We muslims must organize and use this process to further our agenda.

Just the same as other minority and ethnic groups have done in our free society.

That historically is the American way.

Just the same as other minority and ethnic groups have done in our free society.

Unless you get every single American voter to want Sharia, yes, you will be forcing it on some.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

You need to understand that right now. We're not interested in turning the calendar back 1400 years.

As I said, if you want to live in a Muslim shithole, move. There are plenty to choose from.

America will NEVER choose Sharia. And if you try to force it, you will lose. Badly.

all countries that had a so called revolution, try to change it for better, or at least for some, but majority always win, and the country become muslim, so 77% of the US population are Christians.. you do the Math

Unless you get every single American voter to want Sharia, yes, you will be forcing it on some.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

You need to understand that right now. We're not interested in turning the calendar back 1400 years.

As I said, if you want to live in a Muslim shithole, move. There are plenty to choose from.

America will NEVER choose Sharia. And if you try to force it, you will lose. Badly.
The majority of American's were against integration when it took place in the 60's

And now it is seen as normal and patriotic and we even have a black president.

Issues and situations change socially and politically within our culture.

Muslim issues and agenda will also go thur the same transitions and one day become main stream in the future.

Forum List

Back