America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I do not believe for a second you are christian, and all you trying to do is to convince us that you are not but the sharia law, and Islam is great for this country.

Merely recognizing what our roots are and what is represented within our base religion is not imposing... it is perhaps helping us as a whole better understand what it is we are really standing for when we claim to be a Christian nation. We are the baby of the world in so many ways. I am so ashamed of all the things that seem to not be taught, not be understood by 'us' as a majority. I love our country and all that entails. I want the ultimate best for our part in the world's growth.

Daveman.. they just try to argue and waste time, answer whatever the want to answer, and ignore the rest.. or change subjects.. this is the way muslims comunicate, I am very aware of their sneaky tricks, which I have lived with it for so many years. there are huge countries which has population on billions who are muslims already, but this is not enough, they want to enforce Islam where ever they go, thinking it mean strength.. don't know in OTHER countries it mean FEAR of dying, or fear for their families life, so they convert. Islam is not a choice, some people though choose to do that volunteerly, with the absence of their brain, I am not surprised. Just read that Book of yours sunniman, and Melissa, and try to translate it inot english, and see if it make any sense. from your prophet marrying a 6 years old baby, to invading countries and killing their people. Good luck

If you think YOUR country is failing you and falling apart, what did you do to fix it, instead of this disappointing statments you trying to show how horrible this country has become, and in the same time, it is great?

I do not believe for a second you are christian, and all you trying to do is to convince us that you are not but the sharia law, and Islam is great for this country.

I am not merely carrying the name or toting an empty-minded cross. But this is so little about 'me' personally and much more about understanding that 'we' think as a nation we can 'change' the world with our equality progressive demonstrations and yet we all too often fail to recognize the truth about victimization within our own land.

I really can not get any point of any of your answers, doesn't make any sense to me. It seems like just words stake up in a meaningless book.

Daveman.. they just try to argue and waste time, answer whatever the want to answer, and ignore the rest.. or change subjects.. this is the way muslims comunicate, I am very aware of their sneaky tricks, which I have lived with it for so many years. there are huge countries which has population on billions who are muslims already, but this is not enough, they want to enforce Islam where ever they go, thinking it mean strength.. don't know in OTHER countries it mean FEAR of dying, or fear for their families life, so they convert. Islam is not a choice, some people though choose to do that volunteerly, with the absence of their brain, I am not surprised. Just read that Book of yours sunniman, and Melissa, and try to translate it inot english, and see if it make any sense. from your prophet marrying a 6 years old baby, to invading countries and killing their people. Good luck
Any faith that mandates it spread by the sword is acknowledging that most people will not choose it voluntarily.

very true Daveman.. have you seen the most muslim country of all flag? Saudia arabia.. it is green with 2 swords.. to me it means it is green light to enter the country and become muslim, or else..

I really can not get any point of any of your answers, doesn't make any sense to me. It seems like just words stake up in a meaningless book.

:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps only meaningless to some. Even some Israelis have to be reminded who Elisha was.

Last edited:
Does it seem this thread has a lot of posts from people with English as a second language, or is that just me?

Sunni, while there may be aspects of Sharia that will be adopted by the US that are not currently there, it would be helpful to see some specifics of what you expect or hope to see enshrined in our law. Simply saying Sharia is or will be acceptable in the US isn't helpful, there is obviously no clear consensus on what constitutes Sharia. So we have the arguing back and forth when I'm often unsure both sides are even talking about the same thing.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, despite some of your previous posts making me want to dismiss you. So please, give a few specific examples of aspects of Sharia not currently part of US law that you think should or will be used in the future. I'm not asking for a complete explanation of Sharia, just a few concrete examples which can perhaps be discussed rationally.

Does it seem this thread has a lot of posts from people with English as a second language, or is that just me?

Sunni, while there may be aspects of Sharia that will be adopted by the US that are not currently there, it would be helpful to see some specifics of what you expect or hope to see enshrined in our law. Simply saying Sharia is or will be acceptable in the US isn't helpful, there is obviously no clear consensus on what constitutes Sharia. So we have the arguing back and forth when I'm often unsure both sides are even talking about the same thing.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, despite some of your previous posts making me want to dismiss you. So please, give a few specific examples of aspects of Sharia not currently part of US law that you think should or will be used in the future. I'm not asking for a complete explanation of Sharia, just a few concrete examples which can perhaps be discussed rationally.

I like very much what you said, make sense. I will not speak for Sunni man, but I assume he wants the US to be another middle east country. Needless for details, applying the Sharia law, will make it technically, and literally a muslim country which means Islam will be the main religion and the Quran is the ONLY reference. Include but no limit, covering women with veils, give the man the right to marry 4 women, commiting adultery means execution with stonning. Women can get married as young as 12 years old, or younger (if the man want).... and so on of laws that consider ILlegal in the US. Basically cancel and abolish any aspects of freedom. like any muslim country.

Stepping away from 'religion'... girls getting married at such an early age, ie at the onset of their periods making child rearing possible, is something that used to be the way of things here within the US. As for clit removal, and I won't yet touch on the esoteric things, but a woman without her clit is far more dependent upon her man for sex and is far less likely to stray into independent living and into the 'equality' mind set. Veils protect the gems, the women in many ways. Even men wear head coverings yet the issue is somehow that it is unfair for the women. Ask the women. What is it they choose? It seems more than not many of them would not have it much different than they do, if different at all.

It is such a difficult subject, the sharia law, but because so much of our world enslaves itself instead of recognizing the ready given protections, the freedoms for what they potentially mean on the deepest of levels. Some consider a forty hour a week career paying 100,000.00 a year enslavement to a beast... it seems the issue is not within the written laws but rather in the perception of such.

Stepping away from 'religion'... girls getting married at such an early age, ie at the onset of their periods making child rearing possible, is something that used to be the way of things here within the US. As for clit removal, and I won't yet touch on the esoteric things, but a woman without her clit is far more dependent upon her man for sex and is far less likely to stray into independent living and into the 'equality' mind set. Veils protect the gems, the women in many ways. Even men wear head coverings yet the issue is somehow that it is unfair for the women. Ask the women. What is it they choose? It seems more than not many of them would not have it much different than they do, if different at all.

It is such a difficult subject, the sharia law, but because so much of our world enslaves itself instead of recognizing the ready given protections, the freedoms for what they potentially mean on the deepest of levels. Some consider a forty hour a week career paying 100,000.00 a year enslavement to a beast... it seems the issue is not within the written laws but rather in the perception of such.

written laws invoke a perception for a reason.

reasoning differs according to individuals, apparently...

I don't in any way condone enslavement but I have known more enslaved by themselves and their own doings than by any system or law. I also see the same represented in so many of the political demonstrations 'so well' covered by our 'freedom of the press'.

reasoning differs according to individuals, apparently...

I don't in any way condone enslavement but I have known more enslaved by themselves and their own doings than by any system or law. I also see the same represented in so many of the political demonstrations 'so well' covered by our 'freedom of the press'.

That's by their own choice.......choose wisely.

Nahla, there are western Christian armies killing ten's of thousands of muslims all over the world.

How fickle you are (just like a liberal). First you lecture us about the "Americans" that are serving and happen to be muslim and now you are declaring our military a religious army doing the Lord's work. Which is it? Its okay you can do that liberal worm dance now and try to spin your real meaning.

Forum List

Back