America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

No one is talking about forcing anything on anyone.

We live in a democratic society.

Where each individual has the power to vote for and against things.

We muslims must organize and use this process to further our agenda.

Just the same as other minority and ethnic groups have done in our free society.

That historically is the American way.

Unless you get every single American voter to want Sharia, yes, you will be forcing it on some.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

You need to understand that right now. We're not interested in turning the calendar back 1400 years.

As I said, if you want to live in a Muslim shithole, move. There are plenty to choose from.

America will NEVER choose Sharia. And if you try to force it, you will lose. Badly.
The majority of American's were against integration when it took place in the 60's

And now it is seen as normal and patriotic and we even have a black president.

Issues and situations change socially and politically within our culture.

Muslim issues and agenda will also go thur the same transitions and one day become main stream in the future.
Comparing civil rights to Sharia is ludicrous. One seeks to end oppression and discrimination. Sharia mandates it.

Give it up. Sharia will never be enacted, either through law or by force.

If you think otherwise, you're utterly deluded.

you think sharia law is fair? your book is full of opposites, and great lies.. you say we respect other religions, but you say kill whoever converts, and who are not muslims, and INVADE other countries and kill the men, and rape the women. It gives you the right to marry 4 women, ( is that the respect you mentioned about women), it gives 1/8 of inheritence to the wife if the son allow it, not the daughter.. you say GOd is great when you kill or convert someone who is not muslim. Your god tells you to kill and stone another soul, and your prophet married a baby who is 6 years old.it is all in the book, and I do speak arabic VERYYYYYYYYYYYY fleuntly ... what kind of religion is that, that you expect or dream to get it applied in the greatest country of the world?

When two forces like the West and the Islamic world collide like they have in the last few decades.

There is going to be a transfer of technology, culture, traditions, politics, etc.

Deluded people in the West think it is just going to be a one-way street.

Yet, history has shown that both sides will benefit from this interaction.

And both cultures/socities will be changed and modified to various degrees.

Just the same as other minority and ethnic groups have done in our free society.

Not so much when the things you vote for or against obstruct the Rights of others?

We are a Constitutional Republic, that's a step up from flavor of the day, mob rule.

We Protect Religion, yet we keep it separate from Government.
Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and give unto God, what is God's. What is not Caesar's,
he needs to be reminded everyday, to keep his paws off of. :)

Last edited:
I am personally at a loss of words, haha, momentarily. I'm not sure if anyone is really paying attention to what is working within our beloved American society and societies within society. Catalysts are making waves. It is not a secret, or rather should not be.

It seems that some of us are just made differently. Like the necessary fluctuations of whether patterns for the best environment...

As I read what I have come across about the Sharia is that it is not a single fixed law but split sections of theoretics. How is it so offensive considering the backward living that so much of our American life preserves? It may be the lack of a forward heart that keeps me from understanding why there is such an opposition to this being recognize. It may also be the fact that so much within our way of living is mislabeled and misunderstood as being quite effectively deceptive. And I say so loving 'it all' as it is my own.

[URL="http://www.religioustolerance.org[/URL]

The term "Sharia" (a.k.a. Shari'a) literally means "the path to a watering hole." The Guardian newspaper in the UK describes Sharia as: "... a religious code for living, in the same way that the Bible offers a moral system for Christians."

It doesn't start with a movement, a law, or a systematic religion pushed onto a people full of rejection. It is instead more about helping individuals how much of such already abides within themselves.

Or so 'it all' seems to me.

When two forces like the West and the Islamic world collide like they have in the last few decades.

There is going to be a transfer of technology, culture, traditions, politics, etc.

Yeah, well, thanks for the invention of the dynamite vest, but it really doesn't have much application in civilized nations. Got anything else for us?

I am personally at a loss of words, haha, momentarily. I'm not sure if anyone is really paying attention to what is working within our beloved American society and societies within society. Catalysts are making waves. It is not a secret, or rather should not be.

It seems that some of us are just made differently. Like the necessary fluctuations of whether patterns for the best environment...

As I read what I have come across about the Sharia is that it is not a single fixed law but split sections of theoretics. How is it so offensive considering the backward living that so much of our American life preserves? It may be the lack of a forward heart that keeps me from understanding why there is such an opposition to this being recognize. It may also be the fact that so much within our way of living is mislabeled and misunderstood as being quite effectively deceptive. And I say so loving 'it all' as it is my own.

The term "Sharia" (a.k.a. Shari'a) literally means "the path to a watering hole." The Guardian newspaper in the UK describes Sharia as: "... a religious code for living, in the same way that the Bible offers a moral system for Christians."

It doesn't start with a movement, a law, or a systematic religion pushed onto a people full of rejection. It is instead more about helping individuals how much of such already abides within themselves.

Well, enjoy your mandatory clitoridectomy and being treated as property.

Unless you get every single American voter to want Sharia, yes, you will be forcing it on some.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

You need to understand that right now. We're not interested in turning the calendar back 1400 years.

As I said, if you want to live in a Muslim shithole, move. There are plenty to choose from.

America will NEVER choose Sharia. And if you try to force it, you will lose. Badly.

In order to bring Totalitarian Rule (Sharia) they must first bring utter Lawlessness and Chaos. You know, like on CNN Middle East News Coverage. ;)

Intense, why do you always bring up other countries?

And now talk about mob rule??

I have expressly said that any changes must come thru the democratic process.

Isn't that the American way that changes take place in OUR country?

Yeah, well, thanks for the invention of the dynamite vest, but it really doesn't have much application in civilized nations. Got anything else for us?

I take a pause at this because I have watched a few too many suffer from long, drawn out deaths... individuals that have even made me personally question whether Dr Death deserved persecution at all. The dynamite vest may be one of the best deliverance methods for spiritual catapulting, yet that may make no sense to anyone other than myself. Think of astronauts who do space travel, they are even given a pill... just in case... :eusa_whistle:

From what I have seen all too well is that some individuals treat their property far better than any real person within their life, and it seems sadly 'we' are taught to be so materialistic within our beloved culture here that it would perhaps not be the worst thing to happen.

As for mandatory clit removal... Perhaps the method reveals more about our spiritual development than most understand. Perhaps too it should be the provoktion for our men here in America to step up to the plate to protect their investments without having their women destroyed. Perhaps this supposed threat could be to all of 'our' advantage.

Melissa.. you keep saying our beloved country, but in the same time it sounds like you taking the side of sharia law, as in the beginning you were with sunni man, then against, then with.. didn't really understand whatever you saying. you said you are not muslim, but it sounds like you are very muslim.. in indirect way, or just don't want to say it.
here is what you said from the beginning:
Perhaps the whole issue 'way back when' is that some of us were taught as young girls that we had to learn the trades that would have been best beneficial to our living conditions. Alot of men in the past have not always been able or interested in meeting the needs of his family... Sharia Law ensures chastisement of such men (infidel) just as it has expectations of women...

A woman isn't the best example nor the best target. I can look at you yet see someone else completely other than you. It's complex. The sharia law has always been with us, in many levels...

It is very difficult for me to understand as a Christian how 'we' have stopped short in our supposedly beloved bible.

I don't know much about the Muslim way or translational issues, but what I do understand is intercessory prayer and according the above translation, that is what the Muslims do when they say such.

So, what are you exactly?

Intense, why do you always bring up other countries?

And now talk about mob rule??

I have expressly said that any changes must come thru the democratic process.

Isn't that the American way that changes take place in OUR country?

Bringing up other countries, bcoz it represent what MIGHT be like to apply the sharia law, if you still think it might be applied here. As an example.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

In order to bring Totalitarian Rule (Sharia) they must first bring utter Lawlessness and Chaos. You know, like on CNN Middle East News Coverage. ;)
Or Detroit. :lol:

I take a pause at this because I have watched a few too many suffer from long, drawn out deaths... individuals that have even made me personally question whether Dr Death deserved persecution at all. The dynamite vest may be one of the best deliverance methods for spiritual catapulting, yet that may make no sense to anyone other than myself. Think of astronauts who do space travel, they are even given a pill... just in case... :eusa_whistle:
"Grandma, the doctors say there's nothing they can do. So we're going to blow you up. Closed casket, right? Do you mind if we take the bill from Servicemaster out of your estate? Thanks!"

From what I have seen all too well is that some individuals treat their property far better than any real person within their life, and it seems sadly 'we' are taught to be so materialistic within our beloved culture here that it would perhaps not be the worst thing to happen.

As for mandatory clit removal... Perhaps the method reveals more about our spiritual development than most understand. Perhaps too it should be the provoktion for our men here in America to step up to the plate to protect their investments without having their women destroyed. Perhaps this supposed threat could be to all of 'our' advantage.
If somebody tries to cut my wife or my daughters, he's going to be a dead son of a bitch.

Forum List

Back