America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

:( heathen? sacred?

I was taught differently than to argue. What sharia represents is even controversial to those who practice it from what I have read so far.

From what I have also read about women in the middle east is that the most of them are far more capable to handle their battles than we are taught to here, yet perhaps I am just the flawed one.

Aspects of the sharia law appeal to many of us because in all honestly it represents a type of comfort that too few laws have thus far. Yet, I do suppose my way of backward living makes it all the more difficult for some others to understand the potential importance of such.

Like I told Sunni:

You want it, you move someplace that already has it. The vast majority of Americans are not interested in that backwards, barbaric shit.

And don't you think for one damn second that you can support just a little of it. You let a little in, and before long, they'll saw your fucking head off. Because that's what the radicals do. They're not interested in peaceful coexistence. They don't believe in live and let live.

They believe in convert, enslave, or die.

You may think it's better to live on your knees. I think it's better to die on my feet. And I'll take as many of the God-damned goat-fucking sons of bitches with me as I can.

You hear that, Sunni?

Tell all your radical friends down at the mosque. Consider yourself warned.

Aspects of the sharia law appeal to many of us because in all honestly it represents a type of comfort that too few laws have thus far. Yet, I do suppose my way of backward living makes it all the more difficult for some others to understand the potential importance of such.

Like I told Sunni:

You want it, you move someplace that already has it. The vast majority of Americans are not interested in that backwards, barbaric shit.

And don't you think for one damn second that you can support just a little of it. You let a little in, and before long, they'll saw your fucking head off. Because that's what the radicals do. They're not interested in peaceful coexistence. They don't believe in live and let live.

You may think it's better to live on your knees. I think it's better to die on my feet. And I'll take as many of the God-damned goat-fucking sons of bitches with me as I can.

You hear that, Sunni?

Sorry to bust your bubble retard.

But I do not know any radicals.

Except you. :lol:

Like I told Sunni:

You hear that, Sunni?

Oh, is that why you refused to answer the question about whether you were mainstream or not?

You want to strap a vest on. You know you do. C'mon, you pansy. Do it. Do it!

daveman, I notice in a lot of your posts you call former service-men "coward" Do you have something you'd like to get off your chest, air con. Ranger?

Now, now, children... really. Dave obviously was up past his bedtime... as was I. :(

God sent 'heathen' nations to edify and chastise Israel, which should be well known enough that slandering individuals for radical practices seem infantile here. Because the world we live in today is so much more entwined than it was when even just my mother was a child I personally do not want to be too dismissive of future potentials. I see it better that I cannot afford to, even if I did not have children growing up and living their lives here.

The beheading part... there is too much misunderstood, too much unknown or even rejected for us to get into that. A matter of removing one's authority or ability to make decisions is a form of being beheaded and honestly many of our wonderfully educated women who work their asses off make the major decisions within their family's home. Am I the only one that understands that as such? Sometimes our men are taught from the time they are children to obey their mothers over their father's rule... sometimes these men are the very ones that grow into being resentful toward women, in general, in their life because they have become so defeated by a manipulated society. Granted, this may not be the way it is within mainstream, but this happens.

Like I told Sunni:

You hear that, Sunni?

:eusa_liar::eusa_whistle: You know one, yourself.

Now, now, children... really. Dave obviously was up past his bedtime... as was I. :(

God sent 'heathen' nations to edify and chastise Israel, which should be well known enough that slandering individuals for radical practices seem infantile here. Because the world we live in today is so much more entwined than it was when even just my mother was a child I personally do not want to be too dismissive of future potentials. I see it better that I cannot afford to, even if I did not have children growing up and living their lives here.

The beheading part... there is too much misunderstood, too much unknown or even rejected for us to get into that. A matter of removing one's authority or ability to make decisions is a form of being beheaded and honestly many of our wonderfully educated women who work their asses off make the major decisions within their family's home. Am I the only one that understands that as such? Sometimes our men are taught from the time they are children to obey their mothers over their father's rule... sometimes these men are the very ones that grow into being resentful toward women, in general, in their life because they have become so defeated by a manipulated society. Granted, this may not be the way it is within mainstream, but this happens.

Wow, thick bullshit on a Monday morning.

1Melissa3 you always contribute with well thought posts.

That have a deep meaning that most people here cannot understand our phantom.

Keep posting because I always enjoy reading them. :eusa_angel:

This thread has shed so many skins it has been like a snake in the grass. There are so many levels that prove our ignorance to be what it potentially is. :(

This thread has shed so many skins it has been like a snake in the grass. There are so many levels that prove our ignorance to be what it potentially is. :(

In reality, that is not a bad thing.

Because the new skin although bright and shiny will protect us until it's time to shed again.

It's just a cycle of life in the here and now.

So it's best to rejoice in it and be happy. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back