America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

for the same reasons that caused muslim men to hate christians and kill them... one more thing, I do NOT hate men, I love my husband very much, and he is a MAN. I hate terrorists, and discriminating, who think they can change the US and apply sharia law.. I hope my answer was clear and UNDERSTOOD in clear english

You sound like a good wife and mother Nahla. :eusa_angel:

Not for you honey... I got this sarcastic tone.. You are in NO RIGHT to tell me I am good at anything.. ONLY god can judge people. Or your Islam has taking over this job too?

It was meant as a compliment Nahla. :eusa_angel:

I really have to post this, even after thinking a little better of doing so, but perhaps women in third world countries are taking the brute of a force that the comfort within our land prevents the majority of our women from facing. 'We' women here in this nation are not the ones that seem to have the spiritual authority to boast of anything other than being accommodated by laws in which are by all appearances manipulated.

Whereas it is absolutely not wise to enslave or oppress anyone it seems just as wrong to elevate, to boast or boost one up above the effort of their own hands, their own mind. :(

The balances are looking more risky as time is allowed to pass without a force of recognition and sadly it seems to take starchy stiff laws that empower the weak while not diminishing the strong but keeping them from destroying the weak in such a way as to hinder overall recovery.

I may seem to agree with those that 'have a dream', but I am aiming for an encompassing reality.

I really have to post this, even after thinking a little better of doing so, but perhaps women in third world countries are taking the brute of a force that the comfort within our land prevents the majority of our women from facing. 'We' women here in this nation are not the ones that seem to have the spiritual authority to boast of anything other than being accommodated by laws in which are by all appearances manipulated.

Whereas it is absolutely not wise to enslave or oppress anyone it seems just as wrong to elevate, to boast or boost one up above the effort of their own hands, their own mind. :(

The balances are looking more risky as time is allowed to pass without a force of recognition and sadly it seems to take starchy stiff laws that empower the weak while not diminishing the strong but keeping them from destroying the weak in such a way as to hinder overall recovery.

I may seem to agree with those that 'have a dream', but I am aiming for an encompassing reality.

Sunni Man sockpuppet! Five will get you 10 "Melissa" is a man!

THIS is why Burkh boy has me on ignore. I keep exposing this crap!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
It is sad that if a woman can speak with spiritual awareness that too many refer to her as a man, yet perhaps necessarily as an excuse for their own failings... Take a good look at my profile. I also chat with fuelrod accassionally. I can assure you, I am female. ;D *lola*

It is sad that if a woman can speak with spiritual awareness that too many refer to her as a man, yet perhaps necessarily as an excuse for their own failings... Take a good look at my profile. I also chat with fuelrod accassionally. I can assure you, I am female. ;D *lola*

Melissa there are many people here who are so full of hate and vitriol that they cannot even think straight.

I realize that you are not a Muslim and are not endorsing Islam.

But are just trying to express some universal spiritual truths that are inherent in all human beings.

I recognize that I may be far more paleo-conservative than is comfortable for most. The issue for me in most political debates however is that I understand all too well both sides in such a way I am not effective at winning for either side.

melissa, I'm not sure if you are on drugs or if I need to be on drugs to interpret your posts. They are rambling and halfway to being incoherent. If English is not your first language then just consider me an ass and I apologize, but otherwise I really think you need to be more clear with your thoughts.

melissa, I'm not sure if you are on drugs or if I need to be on drugs to interpret your posts. They are rambling and halfway to being incoherent. If English is not your first language then just consider me an ass and I apologize, but otherwise I really think you need to be more clear with your thoughts.

THANK YOU Mont, that what I was trying to say earlier... it is just a meaningless words staked up like in a boring book. Make you like a snob-think-you-are-educated and correcting people..
By the way Melissa, congratulation on your Islam, oh my, your face is all shiny now, you earned heaven now.. Good for you :laugh:

Melissa there are many people here who are so full of hate and vitriol that they cannot even think straight.

I realize that you are not a Muslim and are not endorsing Islam.

But are just trying to express some universal spiritual truths that are inherent in all human beings.

I guess you just successed in converting a falling soul!!! :clap2: con gratualtion. I am glad you understood her chinese...lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

I do not see why you want to be so cruel to her Nahla?

Never seen her attack our say an unkind word to anyone.

I am not cruel, I am saying what I feel, and not scared. it is STILL a free country, you know. besides, everybody else is actually attacking her, but you don't seem to mind defending your 3rd wife, but you mind with ME.. it seems you thinking I might be the fourth, right? You like me, don't you?... too bad you gonna have a broken heart. I am taken, and not a number in my hsuband life,ONE wife at the time

There is something to be said about some who are accomplished at walking the line of both 'heaven and hell'. I will perhaps forever steer clear of condemning anyone given to their own rites but because I may be the flawed one.

Converting souls is a mere step if one is not accomplished in empowering souls to convert themselves. Seriously? The Board has to be identified in such a way? *I* do tend to be the foolish one, I suppose.

Devastation may be only a state of a tenderized heart ready to feed the hungry, yet for them to be hungry again later. :( I do not like that. BE it an individual, a nation, or a world.

Resistance and rebellion is perhaps the whole *hidden* picture of Christ. The fact that HE died for and within a system designed for others to die in and of his place.

People must change within themselves for themselves and it seems that it takes them believing in and of themselves the 'of and for' whatever will work 'of and for' themselves to master any thing be it heaven or hell.

I am not cruel, I am saying what I feel, and not scared. it is STILL a free country, you know. besides, everybody else is actually attacking her, but you don't seem to mind defending your 3rd wife, but you mind with ME.. it seems you thinking I might be the fourth, right? You like me, don't you?... too bad you gonna have a broken heart. I am taken, and not a number in my hsuband life,ONE wife at the time

I do not recall ever attacking you in a post.

One of my wives is a Christian so I do not need another one but thank you anyway Nahla.

One of my wives is a Christian so I do not need another one but thank you anyway Nahla.

What nation did you take her captive from according to your "constitutional" sharia law?

:doubt:

There is something to be said about some who are accomplished at walking the line of both 'heaven and hell'. I will perhaps forever steer clear of condemning anyone given to their own rites but because I may be the flawed one.

Converting souls is a mere step if one is not accomplished in empowering souls to convert themselves. Seriously? The Board has to be identified in such a way? *I* do tend to be the foolish one, I suppose.

Devastation may be only a state of a tenderized heart ready to feed the hungry, yet for them to be hungry again later. :( I do not like that. BE it an individual, a nation, or a world.

Resistance and rebellion is perhaps the whole *hidden* picture of Christ. The fact that HE died for and within a system designed for others to die in and of his place.

People must change within themselves for themselves and it seems that it takes them believing in and of themselves the 'of and for' whatever will work 'of and for' themselves to master any thing be it heaven or hell.

Would you put subtitles, so we can understand this new language? why don't you be direct and say it straight? what the hell you talking about?

You are right about this, you did not attack me, bcoz although you did not put me on ignore, you never replied on most of my posts. you thanking me for what?

One of your best post ever Melissa.

You really should save all of these and put them in a journal.

Then maybe someday you will have enough to publish a book about your thoughts and reflections on spirituality and life

Forum List

Back