America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

I recognize that I may be far more paleo-conservative than is comfortable for most. The issue for me in most political debates however is that I understand all too well both sides in such a way I am not effective at winning for either side.

If you're being sympathetic to Sharia, you don't understand it at all.

The Quran says: 2:62 "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

I recognize that I may be far more paleo-conservative than is comfortable for most. The issue for me in most political debates however is that I understand all too well both sides in such a way I am not effective at winning for either side.

Sharia Law in America is by voluntary consent, you do understand that don't you?

1melissa have you ever been to a Muslim country? do you really know what you are asking for?

High_Gravity I should not have to live any place other than America to ask for a little consideration be given to aspects of a law that represents parallel principles in which our own way of life, our own religion has. Or does Christianity indeed need to be redefined?

You can 'ask' all you want!:laugh2:

There is something to be said about some who are accomplished at walking the line of both 'heaven and hell'. I will perhaps forever steer clear of condemning anyone given to their own rites but because I may be the flawed one.

Converting souls is a mere step if one is not accomplished in empowering souls to convert themselves. Seriously? The Board has to be identified in such a way? *I* do tend to be the foolish one, I suppose.

Devastation may be only a state of a tenderized heart ready to feed the hungry, yet for them to be hungry again later. :( I do not like that. BE it an individual, a nation, or a world.

Resistance and rebellion is perhaps the whole *hidden* picture of Christ. The fact that HE died for and within a system designed for others to die in and of his place.

People must change within themselves for themselves and it seems that it takes them believing in and of themselves the 'of and for' whatever will work 'of and for' themselves to master any thing be it heaven or hell.

One of your best post ever Melissa.

You really should save all of these and put them in a journal.

Then maybe someday you will have enough to publish a book about your thoughts and reflections on spirituality and life

:bowdown::suck:

There is something to be said about some who are accomplished at walking the line of both 'heaven and hell'. I will perhaps forever steer clear of condemning anyone given to their own rites but because I may be the flawed one.

Converting souls is a mere step if one is not accomplished in empowering souls to convert themselves. Seriously? The Board has to be identified in such a way? *I* do tend to be the foolish one, I suppose.

Devastation may be only a state of a tenderized heart ready to feed the hungry, yet for them to be hungry again later. :( I do not like that. BE it an individual, a nation, or a world.

Resistance and rebellion is perhaps the whole *hidden* picture of Christ. The fact that HE died for and within a system designed for others to die in and of his place.

People must change within themselves for themselves and it seems that it takes them believing in and of themselves the 'of and for' whatever will work 'of and for' themselves to master any thing be it heaven or hell.

Would you put subtitles, so we can understand this new language? why don't you be direct and say it straight? what the hell you talking about?

It's all bullshit.:dance:

The Quran says: 2:62 "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

I quote your book:

"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this verse.

As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah" From the historical context we know that the "persecution" spoken of here was simply the refusal by the Meccans to allow Muhammad to enter their city and perform the Haj. Other Muslims were able to travel there, just not as an armed group, since Muhammad declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah." According to Ibn Ishaq (324), Muhammad justified the violence further by explaining that "Allah must have no rivals."

What a peacful religion!!!!! is that what you believe in sunni? if you want more I can get you more..

Sharia Law in America is by voluntary consent, you do understand that don't you?
Fine. Go for it.

But don't you make the supreme mistake of thinking you're ever going to impose it on the rest of us. We like it here in the 21st Century.

Hey dumbass, did you notice that sharia ISN'T voluntary in any nation that adopts it seriously?

Do you honestly think and expect us to BELIEVE that the goal of muslims like Burkah Boy is to have "voluntary" sharia law?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a peacful religion!!!!! is that what you believe in sunni? if you want more I can get you more..

Proving to the board that you know how to cut-and-paste isn't much of a debating style Nahla. :cuckoo:

Proving when you know you can't refute, you cry like a baby about cut and pasting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why you have me on ignore Coward Burkah Boy?

Can't you stand up to a woman when getting beat is on the other foot?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Proving to the board that you know how to cut-and-paste isn't much of a debating style Nahla. :cuckoo:

It comes from the Zionist owned site TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence
run by Glen Reinsford

Nice try. The come from the Koran.
True there was a couple of verses of the Quran.

But they were buried in a bunch of idiotic and nonsensical Islamophobic commentary. :cuckoo:

It comes from the Zionist owned site TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence
run by Glen Reinsford

Nice try. The come from the Koran.
True there was a couple of verses of the Quran.

But they were buried in a bunch of idiotic and nonsensical Islamophobic commentary. :cuckoo:

In that it told the truth about the Koran.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Is that your argue base now, how I cut and paste? It seems to me that what I said I did NOT make it up.. It is in your book. If people know arabic I'd LOVE to say it in arabic. So are you gonna explain these versus or you just gonna keep arguing which site and which part I cut and paste? or maybe you gonna ignore what I said AGAIN? for what I care...

:lol::lol: Is that your argue base now, how I cut and paste? It seems to me that what I said I did NOT make it up.. It is in your book. If people know arabic I'd LOVE to say it in arabic. So are you gonna explain these versus or you just gonna keep arguing which site and which part I cut and paste? or maybe you gonna ignore what I said AGAIN? for what I care...

The verses of the Quran were authentic.

The zionist commentary was just lies and opinion.

There I answered you. Happy?? :cool:

The verses of the Quran were authentic.

The zionist commentary was just lies and opinion.

There I answered you. Happy?? :cool:

It's amazing how many "Zionists" there are out there!

Burkah Boy seems to see them everywhere!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back