America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Proving to the board that you know how to cut-and-paste isn't much of a debating style Nahla. :cuckoo:

:lol::lol: Is that your argue base now, how I cut and paste? It seems to me that what I said I did NOT make it up.. It is in your book. If people know arabic I'd LOVE to say it in arabic. So are you gonna explain these versus or you just gonna keep arguing which site and which part I cut and paste? or maybe you gonna ignore what I said AGAIN? for what I care...

The verses of the Quran were authentic.

The zionist commentary was just lies and opinion.

There I answered you. Happy?? :cool:

Huh? what did you say? did not hear translation or justifying for the violence part?

:lol::lol: Is that your argue base now, how I cut and paste? It seems to me that what I said I did NOT make it up.. It is in your book. If people know arabic I'd LOVE to say it in arabic. So are you gonna explain these versus or you just gonna keep arguing which site and which part I cut and paste? or maybe you gonna ignore what I said AGAIN? for what I care...

The verses of the Quran were authentic.

The zionist commentary was just lies and opinion.

There I answered you. Happy?? :cool:

Huh? what did you say? did not hear translation or justifying for the violence part?

Why should I have to explain the verses to you?

You obviously have the ability to read, don't you?

Hey dumbass, did you notice that sharia ISN'T voluntary in any nation that adopts it seriously?

Do you honestly think and expect us to BELIEVE that the goal of muslims like Burkah Boy is to have "voluntary" sharia law?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Much like jewish law alive today in the US of A?
Halakha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, well when you can show me gays or women being stoned to death in Israel as compared to say Iran or Syria do let me know dumbass!

As for the US, Jews are on on a mission to make us all compliant with the Moasaic law as they are not 100% compliant with it THEMSELVES!

There ARE muslims on a mission to make the US sharia compliant by FORCE.

Burkah Boy with his (prior) Minnie Mouse avatar telling us that American women will, one day, all be forced to wear Burkahs is a great example.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recognize that I may be far more paleo-conservative than is comfortable for most. The issue for me in most political debates however is that I understand all too well both sides in such a way I am not effective at winning for either side.

If you're being sympathetic to Sharia, you don't understand it at all.

Perhaps I understand the sharia about as much as many 'Christians' supposedly understand our Christianity. I never claimed to fully understand anything other than my own bible and that be for my own spiritual path.

I also have my Koran. I could rip and roar through the board with many verses from such that require far more recognition toward honor and duty within family roles than any one has yet given it credit for. Really? Does any one else that have been so persistent in condemning the sharia law even read through the actual book? Or have they only resourced information from the blessed internet?

There are also a such thing as Arabian Jews. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Oldsalt I was taught to be very careful in explaining verses of the bible in great detail to even children because so much of one's spiritual depth and development is up to no one more than themselves. It is unfair to expect sunniman to explain the verses from the koran for much the same reason it seems.

What a peacful religion!!!!! is that what you believe in sunni? if you want more I can get you more..

Proving to the board that you know how to cut-and-paste isn't much of a debating style Nahla. :cuckoo:

It comes from the Zionist owned site TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Verses of Violence
run by Glen Reinsford

Nice try. The come from the Koran.
True there was a couple of verses of the Quran.

But they were buried in a bunch of idiotic and nonsensical Islamophobic commentary. :cuckoo:
"Islamapohobic". Is that the label for someone who understands Islam?

I recognize that I may be far more paleo-conservative than is comfortable for most. The issue for me in most political debates however is that I understand all too well both sides in such a way I am not effective at winning for either side.

If you're being sympathetic to Sharia, you don't understand it at all.

Perhaps I understand the sharia about as much as many 'Christians' supposedly understand our Christianity. I never claimed to fully understand anything other than my own bible and that be for my own spiritual path.

I also have my Koran. I could rip and roar through the board with many verses from such that require far more recognition toward honor and duty within family roles than any one has yet given it credit for. Really? Does any one else that have been so persistent in condemning the sharia law even read through the actual book? Or have they only resourced information from the blessed internet?

There are also a such thing as Arabian Jews. :eusa_whistle:
As I said, you may understand Sharia, but you do not understand the way it's practiced.

The whole argument then should not be so much about the law itself but rather perhaps the interpretation of it. The same issues are very much at hand with our beloved constitution, does that make it wrong to enforce? :( I would hope not.

Oldsalt I was taught to be very careful in explaining verses of the bible in great detail to even children because so much of one's spiritual depth and development is up to no one more than themselves. It is unfair to expect sunniman to explain the verses from the koran for much the same reason it seems.

He can be a windbag when it suits his agenda, but he becomes strangely quiet when called out on a point that pops his balloon. It's a message board, everything, or nearly everything, is fair. If someone makes a statement, it's fair to ask them to back it up, when you produce contrary evidence. Or, you can :suck: him.

I prefer to call him out, though.:cool:

I am a steadfast sturdy minded Christian Oldsalt and there are arguments best not had about my KJV bible.

Too often the instigators reveal far more about themselves in their attempt to debate than a drawn out long winded argument could solve, or so my experience has been thus far.

I am a steadfast sturdy minded Christian Oldsalt and there are arguments best not had about my KJV bible.

Too often the instigators reveal far more about themselves in their attempt to debate than a drawn out long winded argument could solve, or so my experience has been thus far.

The, as you called them, instigators ( which, on your part, the verbiage is very telling) didn't start the argument or discussion. Personally, I think sunni is a liar, and his agenda is obvious. You, on the other hand, are purposely circuitous in your posting.

The, as you called them, instigators ( which, on your part, the verbiage is very telling) didn't start the argument or discussion. Personally, I think sunni is a liar, and his agenda is obvious. You, on the other hand, are purposely circuitous in your posting.

That is a little presumptuous. Perhaps I am not purposefully any such thing. :( I posted before that I was taught differently than to argue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back