America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Where did you come up with that?

Posting on an Internet board is not against sharia law.

In strict Islamic societies like the Taliban Afghanistan they are not allowed to own computers, even listening to music is forbidden unless it is sermons from the Quran. Hell they just allowed the internet in Syria like 4-5 years ago.

That is their government's policy.

And has nothing to do with sharia law

I do not in any way wish for the things necessary for others to be taken away from them. :( What makes the best sense to me, however, is that it be recognized that there are Christians more real than others and that the wars being lost by weaker ones would not have the same outcome if certain lifestyles be better understood.

ie.... Understood HERE and by OUR people would best benefit this country is what I am referring to.

In strict Islamic societies like the Taliban Afghanistan they are not allowed to own computers, even listening to music is forbidden unless it is sermons from the Quran. Hell they just allowed the internet in Syria like 4-5 years ago.

You are correct it is the government policy however people interpret sharia law completely different, you might say the internet is ok but a different person may say no its not, these laws differ in almost every Islamic country as it is.

in all arab countries which apply the sharia law, their muslim population is about 90 to 98% muslims, but muslims here are only 0.6%, you can check it online and how such little number can rule here, or be dominant here!!

Come on Sunni, what do you take us for? The Church is the State in those Countries. They are governed by Sharia.

This is what I keep trying to tell you, once "Sharia" is claimed by the government, any two-bit dictator can take over and corrupt the entire country. Only by eliminating Sharia from islam can the religion be acceptable for society.

Come on Sunni, what do you take us for? The Church is the State in those Countries. They are governed by Sharia.

Even if the relationship between church and state in the ME weren't painfully obvious to anyone with a radio, how in good conscience can anyone support a religion that sits idle while a government it may have influence over commits decades of Google Search: Middle East Government Atrocities

Sharia law is an integral part of Islam.

To remove it from the religion .

Would be like removing the 10 Commandments from Christianity.

Which in either case is never going to happen. :doubt:

You seem to be endorsing have sharia law here in the US however you seem to know very little about it, under strict Islamic law little things that you take for granted would be taken away, even you posting on this board would not be allowed.

I understand that. :( That is something that may forever keep me floored. It is also something that keeps me from being ungrateful for America and all that is represented here, even the potentially destructive things. I am not endorsing the sharia law yet because of the apparent erosion of our Christianity and issues that may completely destroy our country's foundation I am pointing out that there are aspects of the sharia law that represents a level of enforcement, preservation and protection that should be considered, period.

Perhaps the issue isn't that Christianity needs to be redefined. Perhaps Christians who are not true to the ways of Christianity should not carry the label. Perhaps that should be the stimulation of America to come for any religion, faith. Yet, I suppose, then that would be limiting our freedoms here in such a way that life here would not be as comfortable and there would not be as many 'fluffy bunnies' for the world's entertainment purposes. :evil:

To be honest I am not a religious person, if you are saying America as a nation is not Christian enough maybe you are correct I don't know. I do know more people in the US go to Church than in Europe, and the Euros consider Americans too uptight about religion with puritan values that you don't find over there. I have to been overseas to Islamic countries and gotten a look at how strict Islamic laws work and I just don't want that system over here in any kind of way,
you can live the life of a Muslim in the US without having to change the laws for everyone else.

:clap2:

Where Sheria law exists, it seems that a Sharia police also exists. I don't think anyone who respects American traditions wants a religion/culture police wandering around with immediate enforcement/punishment powers.

No but a government that does not understand the spiritual necessities of guidance and direction is also something I'd rather not have.

I do not like erosion of faith that seems to be promoted at this point. It seems important to a people of any nation to know it's government represents some type of faith in a higher power.

No but a government that does not understand the spiritual necessities of guidance and direction is also something I'd rather not have.

I do not like erosion of faith that seems to be promoted at this point. It seems important to a people of any nation to know it's government represents some type of faith in a higher power.

So you want the US Government to force people to be religious and have a high set of morals? I have been overseas to countries that try and do this and trust me, it does not work. If you want to be a religious person with good morals, fine, but you shouldn't ask the courts to try to force all of us to be the same as you.

I understand that. :( That is something that may forever keep me floored. It is also something that keeps me from being ungrateful for America and all that is represented here, even the potentially destructive things. I am not endorsing the sharia law yet because of the apparent erosion of our Christianity and issues that may completely destroy our country's foundation I am pointing out that there are aspects of the sharia law that represents a level of enforcement, preservation and protection that should be considered, period.

Perhaps the issue isn't that Christianity needs to be redefined. Perhaps Christians who are not true to the ways of Christianity should not carry the label. Perhaps that should be the stimulation of America to come for any religion, faith. Yet, I suppose, then that would be limiting our freedoms here in such a way that life here would not be as comfortable and there would not be as many 'fluffy bunnies' for the world's entertainment purposes. :evil:

To be honest I am not a religious person, if you are saying America as a nation is not Christian enough maybe you are correct I don't know. I do know more people in the US go to Church than in Europe, and the Euros consider Americans too uptight about religion with puritan values that you don't find over there. I have to been overseas to Islamic countries and gotten a look at how strict Islamic laws work and I just don't want that system over here in any kind of way,
you can live the life of a Muslim in the US without having to change the laws for everyone else.

If you want to live the life of a religious Muslim in the US and pray 5 times a day, not drink alcohol, not eat pork and fast for Ramadan, fine, go ahead, but I don't understand this passion for Muslims to go to the courts and try and force everyone to live the same way. There are plenty of Muslim countries overseas where the Islamic lifestyle is the law of the land, if I wanted to live that way I would move there.

If you want to live the life of a religious Muslim in the US and pray 5 times a day, not drink alcohol, not eat pork and fast for Ramadan, fine, go ahead, but I don't understand this passion for Muslims to go to the courts and try and force everyone to live the same way. There are plenty of Muslim countries overseas where the Islamic lifestyle is the law of the land, if I wanted to live that way I would move there.
I don't understand why some want to change the US when what they seek is already elsewhere.

Oh, wait...this is that ridiculous Caliphate idea. The entire world Muslim.

Not gonna happen. Ever. Throughout all eternity, never.

Forum List

Back