America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The Undisputed Truth "Smiling Faces Sometimes" (1971)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKyXA_nMVQ]YouTube - ‪The Undisputed Truth "Smiling Faces Sometimes" (1971)‬‏[/ame]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Richie Havens Sings "Freedom"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQGFmEbuJOY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Richie Havens Sings "Freedom"‬‏[/ame]

:) :) :) :) :)

daveman, I notice in a lot of your posts you call former service-men "coward" Do you have something you'd like to get off your chest, air con. Ranger?

I served for 20 years. George was in basic training for two weeks before he faked an injury and got out because he missed his mommy.

Do you call that courageous? Because I don't. Moron.

Melissa and Sunni man are the perfect example of a muslim kissing ass wife and muslim to the bone husband.. have a perfect life melissa to be the second wife, if not the third.. lol

by the way melissa.. if you think I am educated enough, to get YOU understand my english, I guess you are the only one who is not.. and your husband of course.. Sunni man.. pretty much you both are alike.. Good luck. I don't think your marriage will last together though, after having 10 kids, he will look for someone prettier, and younger.. maybe if you watch arabic movies, you will know the reality is pretty much worse..lollllllllllllllllllll

Melissa and Sunni man are the perfect example of a muslim kissing ass wife and muslim to the bone husband.. have a perfect life melissa to be the second wife, if not the third.. lol

I believe Melissa has stated that she is a Christian.

And if she decided to become my third wife she would be treated with the utmost respect.

Question Nahla: What caused you to hate men so much.??

for the same reasons that caused muslim men to hate christians and kill them... one more thing, I do NOT hate men, I love my husband very much, and he is a MAN. I hate terrorists, and discriminating, who think they can change the US and apply sharia law.. I hope my answer was clear and UNDERSTOOD in clear english

Sharia Law and the Constitution are very similar in context and ideals for people's happiness and welfare.

Oh, Burkah boy is telling us the Constitution wants women to be treated like slaves and be kept in Burkahs.

My Constitution says I can tell your Abdul and YOU to shove that burkah up your ass!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe Melissa has stated that she is a Christian.

And if she decided to become my third wife she would be treated with the utmost respect.

Question Nahla: What caused you to hate men so much.??

Why do you hate women so much.

Why can't you become my third husband? Since when is it only women to be kept like slaves?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

for the same reasons that caused muslim men to hate christians and kill them... one more thing, I do NOT hate men, I love my husband very much, and he is a MAN. I hate terrorists, and discriminating, who think they can change the US and apply sharia law.. I hope my answer was clear and UNDERSTOOD in clear english

You sound like a good wife and mother Nahla. :eusa_angel:

I would like to note that burkah boy got beat so badly (BY ME) in the last thread he did, he put me on ignore.

Burkah boy believes in the Constitution?

He sure likes to censor women who beat him in debates?

Phony coward!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Frankly, dear Nahla I am an American woman who tends to mess up a great deal in many things but my ultimate concern for my family's goals are not going to prove necessarily comfortable to me if they are to be most effective. I am married to an amazing American Baptist who is the head of our home even on the bad days. We are both within our first marriage and I care not to ever be divorced. Why? Because to me it represents a type of death that a bullet in the head would deliver me from. Do I make sense to mainstream? I don't even care to and I won't apologize.

Now, now, children... really. Dave obviously was up past his bedtime... as was I. :(
Lady, you can be an apologist for radical Islam all you want. But don't think you're going to get anyone else to change their minds.

I don't need to necessarily aim at changing anyone's minds... it seems there are cosmic forces that work those things accordingly, even and seemingly especially for me, myself.

This is all one of the biggest disadvantages of being REAL and TRUE to one's way of life, one's religion. So many seem to claim Christianity yet really don't have a clue how to apply it, how to empower one another, how to recognize the depths that are necessary for adequate growth. I am ashamed because of the things my own shadow reveals. How is it that there are those who seem to still not see even just themselves in broad daylight?

You sound like a good wife and mother Nahla. :eusa_angel:

Not for you honey... I got this sarcastic tone.. You are in NO RIGHT to tell me I am good at anything.. ONLY god can judge people. Or your Islam has taking over this job too?

I would like to note that burkah boy got beat so badly (BY ME) in the last thread he did, he put me on ignore.

Phony coward!

Burkah boy probably put you on ignore, because he does NOT believe in the AMERICAN constitution, only shithole sharia law... everybody keep telling him go to where this so-called law apply, but I guess he's DREAMING to convert the US. LOLLLLLL

1melissa have you ever been to a Muslim country? do you really know what you are asking for?

High_Gravity I should not have to live any place other than America to ask for a little consideration be given to aspects of a law that represents parallel principles in which our own way of life, our own religion has. Or does Christianity indeed need to be redefined?

Frankly, dear Nahla I am an American woman who tends to mess up a great deal in many things but my ultimate concern for my family's goals are not going to prove necessarily comfortable to me if they are to be most effective. I am married to an amazing American Baptist who is the head of our home even on the bad days. We are both within our first marriage and I care not to ever be divorced. Why? Because to me it represents a type of death that a bullet in the head would deliver me from. Do I make sense to mainstream? I don't even care to and I won't apologize.

Now, now, children... really. Dave obviously was up past his bedtime... as was I. :(
Lady, you can be an apologist for radical Islam all you want. But don't think you're going to get anyone else to change their minds.

I don't need to necessarily aim at changing anyone's minds... it seems there are cosmic forces that work those things accordingly, even and seemingly especially for me, myself.

This is all one of the biggest disadvantages of being REAL and TRUE to one's way of life, one's religion. So many seem to claim Christianity yet really don't have a clue how to apply it, how to empower one another, how to recognize the depths that are necessary for adequate growth. I am ashamed because of the things my own shadow reveals. How is it that there are those who seem to still not see even just themselves in broad daylight?

What in the world did all that crap mean?

Empower one anothr? In what way?

What are you talking about? Adequate growth?

As for your shadow? What did you expect? None of us are perfect. We don't become perfect.

That's why Jesus went through so much and died for us. Because we are not perfect, our "shadow's" don't reveal perfection, and he wanted us to go to heaven anyway. He wanted to redeem us!

What you are looking for is perfection in this life and it's not possible. The person telling you it is possible is the devil trying to deceive you that it is possible.

And when you fall short, what happens? You get depressed! Believe me, I've been there. We have all been there.

We have all wanted to be perfect.

Can we be better persons than we are? Sure! You bet! But we will never be perfect and our "shadows" aren't going to be perfect.

That's why Jesus died for us. That's the empowerment from the Bible. That's what empowers one another. Spreading that message.

What's so hard to understand?

You have it all messed up, don't project that on other people.

Stop messing it up and look at it from the simplicity that it is. It's very simple. Stop making it more than it is.

I suggest you pay a little less attention to how Sharia is written and more attention to how it's practiced.

It's barbaric.

Phony coward!

Burkah boy probably put you on ignore, because he does NOT believe in the AMERICAN constitution, only shithole sharia law... everybody keep telling him go to where this so-called law apply, but I guess he's DREAMING to convert the US. LOLLLLLL

Burkah boy used to have his Avatar with Minnie Mouse in a burkah. When I asked he told me it was because eventually all American women would be forced to wear burkah's.

Since then he has gotten smarter and started lying about that. Putting up the Declaration of Indepdence as if he's all about freedom.

When I exposed some of his lying, he put me on ignore.

He's hear to spread a bunch of lies about Sharia law.

Frankly, I think he's on the pay roll of CAIR.

In fact, when I asked him about that, I got a very telling silence from him. He would not comment though I asked him more than once.

That's his agenda. He's a Jew hating, Christian hating misogynist who wants to force women to become slaves.

As I keep telling him, he can stick that burkah up his ass. I will not submit!

Forum List

Back