America is in the middle of an extreme demographic shift

• KENYA THE CRADLE OF MANKIND
  • Kenya has the largest number of fossil human remains appr. 1000 individuals than any other country in Africa.
  • Kenya has the oldest human remains going back to 7 million year old from Turgen Hills, Baringo (oldest in Ethiopia = 4.5 million years ; S.Africa ca 3 million years, Tanzania = 2 million years.
  • Kenya has some of the most complete skeletons e.g Turkana Boy (1.6 Million years), which provided a great wealth of information regarding early human physiology than anywhere in the world.
  • Kenya is endowed with many prehistory sites scattered all along the Rift Valley (north to south) and western Kenya.
  • Kenya has many earliest ape sites particularly in western Kenya. These apes are ancestors for earliest humans. Ethiopia has just a handful of these earliest sites thus making Kenya the probable place where transition from ape-like to human-like beings occurred.
CRADLE OF MANKIND

On a single day on a single street, with the DNA of just a couple of hundred random people, National Geographic Channel sets out to trace the ancestral footsteps of all humanity.

Narrated by Kevin Bacon, The Human Family Tree travels to one of the most diverse corners of the world -- Queens, N.Y. -- to demonstrate how we all share common ancestors who embarked on very different journeys.

Regardless of race, nationality or religion, all of us can trace our ancient origin back to the cradle of humanity, East Africa. What did our collective journey look like, and where did it take your specific ancestors?

At what point in our past did we first cross paths with the supposed strangers living in our neighborhood? Now, in The Human Family Tree, the people of this quintessential American melting pot find out that their connections go much deeper than a common ZIP code.

Last edited:
Blacks won't become irrelevant. American blacks who are descendants of slaves will be extinct.

Jeb Bush was counting on demographic change to put him in the white hut. How's that mexican majority working out?
Our genes are way stronger than yours. You'll be extinct for eons before the last Black person goes.
By 2060 whitey will be only ten percent of the world population :ack-1:
Facts and reality. If whites disappeared from the face of the planet the human gene pool would actually be improved. If Black people disappeared the human population would go extinct due to the effects of inbreeding.
Ha. You know, you bring condemnation upon yourself being such a racist.

Blacks won't become irrelevant. American blacks who are descendants of slaves will be extinct.

Jeb Bush was counting on demographic change to put him in the white hut. How's that mexican majority working out?
Our genes are way stronger than yours. You'll be extinct for eons before the last Black person goes.
By 2060 whitey will be only ten percent of the world population :ack-1:
Facts and reality. If whites disappeared from the face of the planet the human gene pool would actually be improved. If Black people disappeared the human population would go extinct due to the effects of inbreeding.
Ha. You know, you bring condemnation upon yourself being such a racist.
Condemnation? From who? Facts are not racist.Especially when the race you are accusing me of being racist towards are the ones that provided the facts. If you dont believe me you can look it up.

On a single day on a single street, with the DNA of just a couple of hundred random people, National Geographic Channel sets out to trace the ancestral footsteps of all humanity.

Narrated by Kevin Bacon, The Human Family Tree travels to one of the most diverse corners of the world -- Queens, N.Y. -- to demonstrate how we all share common ancestors who embarked on very different journeys.

Regardless of race, nationality or religion, all of us can trace our ancient origin back to the cradle of humanity, East Africa. What did our collective journey look like, and where did it take your specific ancestors?

At what point in our past did we first cross paths with the supposed strangers living in our neighborhood? Now, in The Human Family Tree, the people of this quintessential American melting pot find out that their connections go much deeper than a common ZIP code.

They trace everyone in the world back to a scientific Adam and Eve from one street in New York? I live in Iowa and I can tell you I didnt come from a scientific Mammy in Africa.

If the Republican Party continues to demean minorities and women and attaches itself to rightwing White Christians and not broadening their base they will go the way of the Whig party.

There are 324 million Americans.

The Pew Research Center projects that there will be 441 million by 2065.

And by the time the country gets there, our electorate will have changed in a profound way: In 50 years, no ethnic group will be a majority.
From an Oct 9th 2015 article

Been hearing this stupid crap for 9 years now and what has happened? We took the House and Senate.

You probably would of won the white house in 2008 and 2012 if it wasn't for this shift...60% of the white vote going republican in 1980 = white house by about 300-350 electoral votes.

You'd probably have 65 seats in the senate and 300 in the house in 1980 with the same conservative slant of the white population today....

You can't run away from the reality that the white share of the electorate has want from 88% in 1980 to 72% in 2012.

Another "I hate white people" thread by Guno.
Well....
4fbab97eedc6280e71083fd6a939-SYLVESTER-STALLONE.jpg

Posting data and the fact of demographic shift is hate?

Interesting dorkyfuzzlenutzIQ214
That's ALL you post. How about you meet me in the "Bull Ring" I have some questions.

Typical white response....let me either do a massacre on you or let me get violent....either way, I'm pissed, so let the violence began!!

They trace everyone in the world back to a scientific Adam and Eve from one street in New York? I live in Iowa and I can tell you I didnt come from a scientific Mammy in Africa.

Oh, you are so correct, cause a black mama would have whipped your white ass back to the cave with all the shit you mf's be talkin. No, the white man came from a sea urchin...called a tapoe!!

If the Republican Party continues to demean minorities and women and attaches itself to rightwing White Christians and not broadening their base they will go the way of the Whig party.

And by the time the country gets there, our electorate will have changed in a profound way: In 50 years, no ethnic group will be a majority.

This country's beginnings, before the white mad invaded it, were that of brown people, its only natural that it morphs back to its origins.
As for the GOP, sadly, its the only place for stupid whites to rally behind, lets not wake the sleepin dead, they need the rest.

Been hearing this stupid crap for 9 years now and what has happened? We took the House and Senate.

You probably would of won the white house in 2008 and 2012 if it wasn't for this shift...60% of the white vote going republican in 1980 = white house by about 300-350 electoral votes.

You'd probably have 65 seats in the senate and 300 in the house in 1980 with the same conservative slant of the white population today....

You can't run away from the reality that the white share of the electorate has want from 88% in 1980 to 72% in 2012.

Garbage. You can't seem to explain 2010 and 2014. People liked Obama, it's ignorant true, but they did. That wasn't because of any shift.

You are talking about the loss in share of the white vote and discounting the republican minority portion. Despite what your DNC handlers tell you, they exist.

The good news is blacks will become irrelevant. Latinos have already surpassed them and now Asians are even catching up to them in numbers. With such vast numbers of negros killing their own through street thuggery and abortion, along with their homosexuality and HIV rates, record high incarceration rates, low education and high unemployment, it's safe to say they won't be going anywhere as a demographic but down.

Keep up the good work guano.
Blacks can never become irrelevant. You sound absolutely ridiculous. :laugh:

It's simply a matter of time now. Adios! One day some scientist will dig up your bones and marvel at just how small your brain cavity was.
Too late. They already dug up our bones in the Omo valley and discovered we created civilization. White cave monkeys like you cant take that sort of news so I understand why you didnt know it.
laugh.gif

There may be some truth in what you claim. I heard your great religious leader, Al Sharpton preach this. I also remember the KKK claiming that there were two creation accounts in Genesis. They claimed that the Blacks were created first and were told to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the fish and wild beasts. Later God created Adam and breathed a soul or spirit into him. They claimed that Blacks were created without souls which was why they were so barbaric and backward. From my own observations of the Black race, I find it hard to dispute.

The good news is blacks will become irrelevant. Latinos have already surpassed them and now Asians are even catching up to them in numbers. With such vast numbers of negros killing their own through street thuggery and abortion, along with their homosexuality and HIV rates, record high incarceration rates, low education and high unemployment, it's safe to say they won't be going anywhere as a demographic but down.

It's simply a matter of time now. Adios! One day some scientist will dig up your bones and marvel at just how small your brain cavity was.
Too late. They already dug up our bones in the Omo valley and discovered we created civilization. White cave monkeys like you cant take that sort of news so I understand why you didnt know it.
laugh.gif

There may be some truth in what you claim. I heard your great religious leader, Al Sharpton preach this. I also remember the KKK claiming that there were two creation accounts in Genesis. They claimed that the Blacks were created first and were told to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the fish and wild beasts. Later God created Adam and breathed a soul or spirit into him. They claimed that Blacks were created without souls which was why they were so barbaric and backward. From my own observations of the Black race, I find it hard to dispute.

Blacks created without a soul??? And yet it was the white man throughout man kinds history, who's soul less acts of slavery and ethnic cleansing that has cost the most in human destruction....and ironically, it was a black movement by Dr. King, that helped the white man find his soul here in america!!

laugh.gif

Blacks created without a soul??? And yet it was the white man throughout man kinds history, who's soul less acts of slavery and ethnic cleansing that has cost the most in human destruction....and ironically, it was a black movement by Dr. King, that helped the white man find his soul here in america!!

Nah. They're animals. Wild beasts.

laugh.gif

Nah. They're animals. Wild beasts.

Clearly you can't read....bye felicia!!

Actually the North transferred the liability of feeding and caring for the Blacks from a few slave owners onto the backs of the nation's taxpayers as a whole. It was a win for the slave owners.

Oh, you are so correct, cause a black mama would have whipped your white ass back to the cave with all the shit you mf's be talkin. No, the white man came from a sea urchin...called a tapoe!!

That so-called African mammy wasn't negro, btw.

This country's beginnings, before the white mad invaded it, were that of brown people, its only natural that it morphs back to its origins.
As for the GOP, sadly, its the only place for stupid whites to rally behind, lets not wake the sleepin dead, they need the rest.
Just what this country needs a nation run like Detroit.

Actually the North transferred the liability of feeding and caring for the Blacks from a few slave owners onto the backs of the nation's taxpayers as a whole. It was a win for the slave owners.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, another neo nut stuck in cement from the brain down...again, bye Felicia!!

your "hispanics are whites" contention is made up nonsense no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise.

Lol, it is made up- nonsense?

The people of Spain and Argentina are 99% Caucasian from Europe. And they speak Spanish. They are white no matter how badly you want to invent a new race for the.

This is why the Census asks about white hispanic and white non-hispanic, to break the numbers down by language as well as race, but white hispanics are obviously white, dude.

I have yet to see a liberal 'Identity Politics' type of racist explain why speaking spanish changes one's race from 'white'. How are 'hispanic whites' not also just 'white'?

:slap:

your "hispanics are whites" contention is made up nonsense no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise.

Lol, it is made up- nonsense?

The people of Spain and Argentina are 99% Caucasian from Europe. And they speak Spanish. They are white no matter how badly you want to invent a new race for the.

This is why the Census asks about white hispanic and white non-hispanic, to break the numbers down by language as well as race, but white hispanics are obviously white, dude.

I have yet to see a liberal 'Identity Politics' type of racist explain why speaking spanish changes one's race from 'white'. How are 'hispanic whites' not also just 'white'?

:slap:
do you even know what Caucasian means?

Forum List

Back