America is supposed to be the land of the free

Wut?
Well isn't it? If it is why don't we treat our corrupt politicians the same way?

you tell me. Boehner has been buying stock in companies since 2009 that stand to make billions of dollars if Keystone is passes. Boehner is a huge supporter of Keystone, Boehner is capable of passing the Law that opens Keystone. Any ethical human sees the problem with that scenario. Impeach Boehner or bitch slap Boehner ?
Boehner needs to go.

Wut?
Well isn't it? If it is why don't we treat our corrupt politicians the same way?

The problem is that parasites are the majority. The "judicial" system has been effectively abolished.

So the "treatment" for corrupt politicians will get you locked up.

That's why we are no longer the land of the free, corrupt politician's are protected here.

But for the first time I can say I am truly ashamed that Americans do not have the backbone that those men and women have in Ukraine. We should have done that here a couple of years ago around 2009

That's classless and a crime.

glad Americans have more class than that

Let's go back to 2009 a little of that action would have prevented obamacare from being passed.

When are you flying to Ukraine?
I will not be but will be making plans to act if our politicians continue down the same old path. Care to take a stand?
I suspect he prefers to lie down, belly up...
This isn't a democrat thing or a republican thing a bad politician is a bad politician
You will encounter no argument from me on this.
I know just making my case so all could see.

But for the first time I can say I am truly ashamed that Americans do not have the backbone that those men and women have in Ukraine. We should have done that here a couple of years ago around 2009

Let's go back to 2009 a little of that action would have prevented obamacare from being passed.

No it wouldn't have, it would have just marked the gop as hardcore racist and we would have lost the House

If the republicans and democrats continue with their corruption YES.
OH but we have that vote and they still have their corruption, is that how it works for you?

I don't worry about "corruption". frankly, I see more corruption in the private sector than the public sector, anyway.
You don't worry about laws that strip you of your rights? Laws that take your money? Politicians misusing his authority? You aren't concerned about that? Corruption in the private sector is quite different than in the public sector, and is not comparable to each other.

Of course not. Joey is a statist. There is NOTHING the government can do that he finds too egregious.

No it wouldn't have, it would have just marked the gop as hardcore racist and we would have lost the House

Don't fear the word but fear the corrupt politician who can create laws that is far worse than being called a racist.

Wut?

The problem is that parasites are the majority. The "judicial" system has been effectively abolished.

So the "treatment" for corrupt politicians will get you locked up.

That's why we are no longer the land of the free, corrupt politician's are protected here.

Yep.

.Not one of the newly elected Republicans promised to abolish the welfare/warfare police state.

Forum List

Back